Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Famine Thread

Thanks, Lenno....That guy is very creepy...."global collaboration"...who'd want to collaborate with that guy?

Preview to the American Famine
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biggest Famine in America has been for over 122 years a famine of Truth accompanying great feasts of lies that most Americans love, administered by by cowardly white males. Here is one Heroic Black Man telling Truth:
    http://<a href="https://twitter.com/...5353139205</a>

America deserves a big famine as pay back for the mountains of lies & bitter, horrible fruit habitually produced by USA

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Sierra snowpack falls to one of lowest levels in 72 years, perpetuating California drought

(Natural News) California's three-year drought appears to be growing more severe as the Sierra Nevada snowpack, which provides 30 percent of the state's water supply, is currently at one of its lowest levels in over seven decades. Automatic sensors spread across the massive mountain range show that snowpack levels are about 39 percent … [Read More...]