Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Groomer Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Gender Insanity
    > July 3, 2022
    The following report from Germany discusses the “genderqueer” ideology that is pushed on very young children on both sides of the Atlantic.

Many thanks to MissPiggy for the translation, and to Vlad Tepes and RAIR Foundation for the subtitling. WARNING — some of the visual material in this video is vile and disgusting:

https://gatesofvienna.net/2022/07/gender-insanity/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

In the wake of the Paris 1968 student protests, Le Monde published a petition from a group of French intellectuals including Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir Michel Foucault, Jacques Derrida, Gilles Deleuze and a number of future French ministers that argued for the rights of “12- and 13-year olds” “to have relations with whomever they choose”. In this episode I want to explore why these French intellectuals were on the side of Paedophilia, why the pro-paedophilia lobby was so strong at the time and what philosophical justification they had for this view. This will involve an exploration of what happened with the Paris 1968 student protests.

NPR Wants to ‘Queer’ Youth: Date Yourself, Redefine Sex, Sexually Transmitted Diseases Are Not ‘Dirty’ https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2022/07/06/npr-wants-

Hunter Biden Funded European Human Traffickers Who Were Kidnapping Children in America & Europe & they made the whole Hunter Biden scandal about his laptop & shady Burisma dealings on purpose to keep the public eye away from his funding of human trafficking worldwide & this is why the world deserves to know EVERY Client on Epstein/Maxwell List!

https://www.newswithdavid.com/hunter-biden-funded-europea