Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Groomer Thread

Default Groomer Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Calling them "groomers" is the most effective right wing strategy since calling CRT anti-White.

The online right's lexicon is boiling over into normal cultural discourse and the importance of this cannot be understated.

Pedophile Gatekeeper Appointed to the Supreme Court

https://banned.video/watch?id=624d9ed92b4aeb54ce218f1f