Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Groomer Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

(FAT) Sex Offender Attempts to Assault Student After Jumping School Fence: Police (Vid)

https://www.newsweek.com/sex-offender-attempts-assault-student-after-jumping-school-fence-police-1735468
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

‘Transgender’ man who gives out free hormone pills has now been accused of rape

On his social media, Erlick has promised to send prescription hormone pills to any American youth who request them and cannot access these drugs themselves.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/t...utm_source=gab

FBI "Supervisory Intelligence Analyst" Arrested for Child Sex Abuse

Robert Alexander Smith, 65, Stansbury Park, Utah
    Investigation did interviews with 5 minor girls who said they were victims
    https://www.fox13now.com/news/crime/utah-fbi-employee-cha