Thread: "We Have The Mind Of Messiah" (1Co 2:16) WHO DOES???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default "We Have The Mind Of Messiah" (1Co 2:16) WHO DOES???

Who has the mind of Messiah? The catholics? The mormons? Benny Hinn? The foolish virgins? The “lord, lord” Torahless group in Matt. 7? The 10’s of thousands in denominational christianity? All those have the mind of Messiah? You can say they all do, or you can narrow it down. Since it’s quite obvious they all do not, how would it be narrowed down? Pretty darn easily, IF you aren’t led by the mind of the flesh, then you would probably remain in a fallen state of denial!

Paul was speaking of the Ruach - the Spirit - and Spiritual discernment for several verses preceding the “mind of Messiah” statement. Since His Ruach is ONLY given to those walking in Torah, we can eliminate quite a bit of the crowd right off the bat. Hopefully we can all acknowledge that denial cannot override Scripture?

“And we are His witnesses to these matters, and so also is the Set-apart SPIRIT whom Elohim has GIVEN TO THOSE WHO OBEY HIM.” Act 5:32

We see the above proven in the verse below. The Torahless ‘churches’ will say this was when the ‘church’ was born. Laughable, yet people actually fall for that. This was an appointed time of YHUH, which folks of ONE mind still abide because the Word calls us to do such, just as Messiah, Who is our example, did as well.

“And when the Day of the Festival of Shavuot had come, they were all with ONE MIND in ONE place.” “And they were all filled with the Set-apart Spirit...” Act 2:1,4

“And the one GUARDING HIS COMMANDS stays in Him, and He in him. And BY THIS WE KNOW that He stays in us, BY THE SPIRIT WHICH HE GAVE US.” 1Jn 3:24

“BY THIS WE KNOW”! Yep, that’s the MIND OF MESSIAH! The rest are still fighting YHUH, having the MIND OF THE FLESH totally wrecking their ability to please YHUH. Without Torah, you are just fooling yourselves, you are not fooling Him, you are at war with Him! Again, denial won’t help you, this is both barrels reality stuff right here -

“Because the MIND OF THE FLESH IS ENMITY towards Elohim, for IT DOES NOT SUBJECT ITSELF TO THE TORAH of Elohim, neither indeed is it able, and those who are in the flesh are unable to please Elohim.” Rom 8:7-8

Quit fighting Him! Keeping His Torah IS walking in the Spirit! FACTS are your friend -

”...the righteousness of THE TORAH should be completed in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to THE SPIRIT” Rom 8:4

”...and put MY SPIRIT within you. And I SHALL CAUSE YOU to walk in My laws and guard My right-rulings and shall do them.” Eze 36:27

Wanna roll the dice and just take your chances? Does the flesh prefer the ‘spirit’ that allows you to sin and call it grace?

“But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, IF indeed the Spirit of Elohim dwells in you. And IF anyone does not have the Spirit of Messiah, THIS ONE IS NOT HIS.” Rom 8:9

It’s not coincidence that EVERY author of EVERY book in the entirety of Scripture lived, breathed, and walked Torah. They knew it was life (Dt. 32:47), everyone knew it was forever and ever (Ps. 119:44). They ALL had the Ruach. Is Messiah your example or not? Without Torah, HE IS NOT!

Without Torah, you CANNOT -

”...BE CONFORMED to the image of His Son...” Rom 8:29
    “WALK, even AS HE WALKED” 1Jn 2:6
    “Become, then, IMITATORS OF YHUH” Eph 5:1

“MY SHEEP hear My voice, and I know them, and THEY FOLLOW Me.” Joh 10:27 -
    Here is a quick test to see IF you are His and IF you hear His voice: ““For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one yod or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.” Matt 5:18. Did you hear that, or was your mind of the flesh pulling excuses for an alternative meaning? If the latter, it’s more proof you do NOT have His Ruach. That attitude will have you eating swine, trampling the 4th commandment, and keeping pagan festivals.

”...WALK WORTHILY of the Master...” Col 1:10 -

Since sin is transgression of Torah, and He had to die for each one of those sins, would you be walking worthy of Him by repeating the very same sins He died for? Does this ring true: “How shall we who died to sin still live in it? Rom 6:2

He didn’t make this difficult. Begin with the true Sabbath, things will change when He opens your eyes (Jn 9:14). When you truly have His mind dwelling within, you will embrace the the true walk just as Messiah did. Unlearn the lies, repent and return.

“Do we then NULLIFY the TORAH through the belief? NO, NEVER! On the contrary, WE ESTABLISH THE TORAH.” Rom 3:31

“For NOT the HEARERS OF THE TORAH ARE RIGHTEOUS in the sight of Elohim, but THE DOERS of the Torah SHALL be declared right.” Rom 2:13

Tomorrow is Sabbath! Take the step!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Excellent advice! Excellent!