Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-11; The Monkey Pox

Default COVID-11; The Monkey Pox

And Just Like That Bill Gates has a 'Vacine'!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

JUST IN - US reports first case of #monkeypox after UK, Portugal confirmed new cases earlier today. Multiple suspected cases in Canada and Spain.
    "Health officials are keeping tabs on six Americans for potential monkeypox infection after they shared a flight with a British patient who tested positive for the virus."
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10829277/US-mo
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

There was a case confirmed in MA yesterday. Bioweapon false flag anyone?
    DESANTIS
    GRENELL

Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"

Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.

Oh, and then there's this:
    Plandemic coming....

https://welovetrump.com/2022/05/19/d...m_campaign=PTN
    Danish Biotech Company Orders 13 Million Freeze-Dried Smallpox-Monkeypox Vaccines, Fauci Once Gave $100 Million to Company for Smallpox Vaccine Research
    DESANTIS
    GRENELL

Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"

Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.

Rebekah Worsham@BreckWorshamOfficial

5h·

Call me ancient, but I'm old enough to remember when Trump warned we should leave the WHO before the Deep State gave away our national sovereignty.

Good times.

#StopTheTreaty

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

10% for the Big Guy!
    Here We Go Again: Biden Administration Buys Millions of Doses of Monkeypox Vaccine After Case is Confirmed in Massachusetts – Health Officials Currently Investigating Second Potential Case in NYC

If I was a cynical person I'd have to ask myself how someone could catch this monkeypox given the lack of wild monkeys in America. I do seem to remember a COVERTLY SHIPPED truckload of infected LAB MONKEYS that crashed in route to Florida, though! Looks like we found out what kind of MONKEY BUSINESS the Deep State wanted them for.
    Monkey-Pox: Not Easily Transmitted Or Very Lethal
    Human-To-Human Transmission Requires Physical Contact Or Prolonged Face-To-Face Contact.
    The 2003 U.S. Monkey-Pox Outbreak Was A Nothing-Burger.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    10% for the Big Guy!

If I was a cynical person I'd have to ask myself how someone could catch this monkeypox given the lack of wild monkeys in America. I do seem to remember a COVERTLY SHIPPED truckload of infected LAB MONKEYS that crashed in route to Florida, though! Looks like we found out what kind of MONKEY BUSINESS the Deep State wanted them for.
    So glad you're not a cynical person! But, watch out for Monkey Pox variants! And, stay away from cynical persons....

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    So glad you're not a cynical person! But, watch out for Monkey Pox variants! And, stay away from cynical persons....
    PREDICTION: Soon you’ll see phoney photos and videos of thousands of ‘Monkeypox-affected’ crisis actors, tasked with boosting the uptake of DEATH-SHOT NUMBER TWO!