Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-11; The Monkey Pox

Medical tyrant Anthony Fauci tells Americans to expect YEARLY COVID boosters

(Natural News) Americans should expect to get Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine boosters annually, according to White House Chief Medical Advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci. "We know that immunity wanes over time," the infectious disease expert said in an interview with New York City channel PIX 11. "Depending upon what this virus does, there … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Woke mainstream media suddenly drops monkeypox scare stories to avoid offending gays

(Natural News) It wasn’t that long ago that the mainstream media was filled with stories about a scary new virus that was poised to become the new COVID-19. Cases of monkeypox, they said, were suddenly spiking, and the small possibility of spreading it through respiratory droplets had mask and vaccine makers seeing dollar signs. WHO … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Nonprofit founded by CNN co-founder was PREPARING for the monkeypox outbreak in 2021

(Natural News) The Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) was preparing for the monkeypox outbreak as early as March 2021, when it conducted a tabletop exercise simulating its spread through the United States. The NTI is a nonpartisan nonprofit organization founded in 2001 by former Georgia Democratic Sen. Sam Nunn and media billionaire … [Read More...]

“Monkeypox” is only circulating in countries where the Pfizer Vaccine has been distributed & is being used to advance a Technocratic Great Reset

By The Exposé on July 24, 2022

Our Plan is More OBVIOUS Than Ever! - News Update