The very first mention of Torah in the newer writings is when Messiah said it’s here to stay, and to be assured it ain’t going nowhere. He said not to even think such a thing! Heaven and earth are His two witnesses to that fact. THEN He went on to say this about us choosing our very own future. Listen up, “whosoevers”! This ain’t “just for Jews”! I truly feel for anyone in denial over these clear words of Messiah!

“WHOSOEVER therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the LEAST in the Kingdom of Heaven: but WHOSOEVER shall do and teach them, the same shall be called GREAT in the Kingdom of Heaven.” Mat 5:19

Pure and to the point, pulling no punches! He just put ALL us “whosoevers” Kingdom standing on the line, laid it out plainly that His Kingdom will have an extreme ranking system, and that obedience even to the VERY LEAST matters of Torah will determine our status. Imagine, this brief speck of time to work out how we rank in His coming Reign! What a noble challenge! This is NOT even talking about the Torahless who Messiah said to depart!! Those folks are really, REALLY hosed (Matt 7:23)!

Some heretics say there are no commandments at all, “nailed to the cross”. Other heretics teach a three-fold nature to the Torah: Ceremonial, Civil, and Moral, claiming we are only obligated to keep the moral 10, yet reject the 4th. IF ANY of that were true, then Messiah lied and everyone’s Kingdom standing is also done away. Will the 1000 ear Reign be done away too? It’s all hodge-podge of man-made heresy. In Scripture we have the Torahless who are told flat out to depart, the least who neglect commandments and will be called least, to the greatest who pattern their walk after Messiah and keep His Torah. Teach that to a sun-day, dining on swine, and calling on ishtar church! --Seriously. Teach it, they need to hear it.

THEN He said “For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees,you shall by no means enter into the reign of the heavens.” Mat 5:20

Churchdom will try to tell you Pharisees were big on keeping Torah. Nothing could be further from the truth! They were called “lip serving, Torahless hypocrites”, and “vain worshippers” among other things (Mat 23), AND that they were guilty of “Forsaking the command of Elohim, you hold fast the tradition of men.” Mar 7:8 Another gem to teach in a sun-day church since they love Rome’s Sabbath change originating in sun worship!

Oh, He wasn’t done by a long shot. He THEN went on to address and close any ‘loopholes’ of Torah, upping the ante to the Spiritual level of Torah understanding -

“You heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’“But I say to you that everyone looking at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” Mat 5:27-28 Torah done away??? Don’t be a fool! It has been elevated from the letter to the Spirit!

What He said about taking it to the next level would have been expected of the true Messiah, fitting well with this prophetic verse -

“Yahuah is well pleased for His righteousness' sake; he will MAGNIFY the Torah, and MAKE IT honorable.” Isa 42:21

It’s a shame folks are so confused and think salvation is trying to be earned by walking out His Torah when the words of Messiah are so clear. Obeying is proof of salvation! YHUH says it’s easy ”...it is not too hard for you...” Dt 30:11, then goes on to call heaven and earth to testify just as Messiah did in Matt 5:18 concerning Torah; a life and death matter -

“I have called the heavens and the earth as witnesses today against you: I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Therefore you shall choose life...” Deu 30:19 Messiah walked Torah out as our example (1Jn 2:6).

It would seem that the rational mind would be trying to figure out what the “least” commands are and fixing the situation if needed. Oddly, just the opposite is the case as most seem to hate His commands. Churchianity seems to enjoy breaking the ones that brought death, Sabbath breaking, swine eating, as well as enjoining elohim ackrim (false gods) in paganism. That’s like purposely trying to be His enemy.

“Because the mind of the flesh is HATRED towards Elohim, FOR IT DOES NOT SUBJECT ITSELF TO THE TORAH of Elohim...” Rom 8:7

“But those enemies of mine who did not wish me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.” Luk 19:27

Denominational indoctrination centers hate what Messiah said. If they had teachers instead of wolves leading them, they would be taught Torah. They would teach to walk as Messiah walked. That’s how you tell if you are following the real Messiah and not the invented ‘jesus’ figure or Rome.

“To whom shall I speak, and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hearken: behold, the Word of Yahuah is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it.” Jer 6:10