Thread: Hemorrhagic Fever Arises, As Predicted

Exclamation Hemorrhagic Fever Arises, As Predicted

Hemorrhagic Fever Arises, As Predicted

“Hear, O women, the word of the Lord, and let your ear receive the word of his mouth; teach to your daughters a lament, and each to her neighbor a dirge. For death has come up into our windows, it has entered our palaces, cutting off the children from the streets and the young men from the squares. Speak, “Thus says the Lord: ‘The dead bodies of men shall fall like dung upon the open field, like sheaves after the reaper, and none shall gather them.’”
    (Jer 9:20-22)

“When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” And I saw, and behold, a pale horse, and its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him; and they were given power over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.
    (Rv 6:7-

White it is still early, yet; it appears as though the dreaded hemorrhagic fever predicted by a number of prophets, has arrived. Some viral hemorrhagic fevers include: Dengue, Ebola, Lassa, Marburg, and Yellow fever.

This article is designed as follows:

· Certain news articles relating to the current outbreak of hemorrhagic fever;
    · A few related messages from Jesus through John Leary; and
    · A related message from St. Michael through Luz de Maria.

Collectively, the opening citations together with the following information paint a clear and gruesome picture. We feel that no other commentary is necessary at this time.

Please join me in praying to the Holy Spirit for His gifts of discernment, wisdom and protection before reading further.

Dr Li-Meng Yan Reveals CCP Spreading Hemorrhagic Fever Bioweapon Via Olympics

By: JD Rucker

February, 2022

After doing over 350 interviews in my career, I rarely get shaken by a guest. That rare event occurred today when I interviewed Dr. Li-Meng Yan. She told me things from her various sources, many of which are in China with direct knowledge, that blew my mind. Is the CCP developing another bioweapon? The answer to that is almost certainly yes, but Dr. Yan went a step further. She explained that they are already unleashing one onto the world through the Olympic games in Beijing today.

It's important to understand that she and her sources are highly credible. There have been concerted efforts to discredit her, but her claims as far back as early 2020 have invariably been proven accurate. The powers-that-be attempted to debunk her claims that Covid-19 was developed in a lab. They tried to disprove what she's said all along, that Peter Daszak and Anthony Fauci had intimate knowledge of the gain-of-function research that was going on in Wuhan. They even tried to prove she was wrong about the inefficacy of the vaccines. All of her claims have been verified and she has been vindicated multiple times.

MUST SEE Video of the Interview:
    www.brighteon.com/e7b7880f-9eaf-4389-b22d-12802cfc69e4

'Iraq records 90 infected and 18 deaths of viral hemorrhagic fever': Health Ministry

“The number of infected people will continue to increase because we have already registered many suspected cases.”

By Dler S. Mohammed

2022/05/21

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – The Spokesman of the Iraqi Ministry of Health and Environment, Saif Al-Badr, announced on Saturday that “there is a dangerous rise in viral hemorrhagic fever (VHF) cases in Iraq."

Al-Badr explained that the “number of infected people by VHF has so far reached 90 cases throughout Iraq,” and that 18 VHF-related deaths have already been recorded in the country.

“The number of infected people will continue to increase because we have already registered many suspected cases,” he added.

For the complete article, see:
    www.kurdistan24.net/en/story/28422-%27Iraq-records-90-infected-and-18-deaths-of-Viral-Hemorrhagic-Fever%27:-Health-Ministry

Iraq warns of ‘dangerous increase’ in Congo fever cases
    May 22, 2022
    www.thenationalnews.com/mena/iraq/2022/05/22/iraq-warns-of-dangerous-increase-in-congo-fever-cases/

Congo fever cases increase to 96, death toll reaches 18
    May 22, 2022
    www.iraqinews.com/iraq/congo-fever-cases-increase-to-96-death-toll-reaches-18/

Rare hemorrhagic fever found in Britain for the first time in more than a decade
    Feb. 10, 2022
    www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2022/02/10/uk-lassa-fever-cases-britain-africa/8111644499116/

John Leary
    (yet to be approved
    www.johnleary.com )

March 7, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are concerned about the Ukraine war, but there are two other events worse than this war. You are aware of a possible nuclear war, and a new bleeding disease from China that may have a four week or more incubation period that has been sent out with the Olympic athletes. Neither of these events will kill billions of people. I will bring My Warning or illumination of conscience before many people could die. I am having mercy on all souls to give them a chance to convert and save their souls. You will all have a life review, and you will be warned not to take the mark of the beast or any shots. You will also be told not to worship the Antichrist, nor look at his eyes. You will have six weeks for conversion without any evil influence. Work to help evangelize your families and friends to become believers during the conversion time, or they will not be able to enter My refuges. After the six weeks of conversion, you will remove any internet device out of your home. You will not take any cell phone, or any such device to My refuge because they will not work there. I am telling you to avoid using these devices because the Antichrist could get you to worship him since he will control the airwaves. My angels will protect My believers with an invisible shield as you come to My refuges and when you are at My refuges. Your guardian angels will lead you to the nearest refuge with a flame to follow. Only My believers will be allowed into My refuges because My angels will not allow anyone to enter without a cross on the forehead. You will be healed of any disease by looking on My luminous cross in the sky. My angels will put a shield over every refuge to protect you from any bombs or comets. The evil ones will suffer plagues and fires according to the Book of Revelation. Once the evil ones are cast into hell, I will renew the earth and bring My believers into My Era of Peace.”

March 30, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, these visions are about the disasters that will be threatening America and the lives of your people. The first threat is the spreading of a deadly hemorrhagic virus all over America. Along with this virus, your medical people will be offering a so-called vaccine that will be more deadly than the Covid shots. This vaccine will not heal you of any virus, but it will kill people, so refuse to take any shots for this new virus. This will be another means to cause another shutdown and ruin your economy. The second vision of the new digital money will be the rise of a computer chip, as the mark of the beast, that will be required for all buying and selling. The one world people are planning to crash the dollar and remove all paper money. The United States will lose the reserve currency status, and the dollar will lose a good share of its value. Refuse to take the chip in the body, and refuse to look at the eyes of the Antichrist, and do not worship the Antichrist. My faithful will have their lives threatened, so I will need to call My believers to My refuges. Trust in Me to protect you from viruses, bombs, and any other weapons of the evil ones at My refuges. You will look on My luminous cross and be healed. I will soon bring My victory over the evil ones with My angels. So be prepared to come to the safety of My refuges.”

April 4, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing some food shortages and higher costs for gasoline, natural gas, and oil because of Biden’s war on American fossil fuels. Biden’s poor management is why you have high prices, and his weakness is why Russia and China are more aggressive. There are three possible threats to your lives. One is a possible famine, another is a new deadly virus, and a third is a possible nuclear attack. I have told you that I would bring My Warning before a large number of people will die. Remember how I told you, when you see a lot of people dying in the streets, I will bring you to the safety of My refuges. I will also bring you to My refuges in order to have My angels protect your body and souls from the evil of the Antichrist and the demons. I will be with you always at My refuges when I provide you with daily Holy Communion during the tribulation. Trust in Me to protect you from the demons, and I will provide for your food, water, and fuels for your survival. I will bring My victory over the evil ones as they will be cast into hell. Then I will renew the earth and bring My believers into My Era of Peace. In the Warning I will tell the people that their only way to survive and have their souls saved, is to come to My refuges. Those people, who choose not to come to My refuges could be martyred, or die from the plagues, famine, and the demons.”

February 21, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are just hearing about the Durham report that is uncovering all of the Democrat spying on President Trump. You are seeing a 40% increase in deaths of 18-64 yr old people in the last few quarters. Your people are going to be seeking answers for this increase. The life insurance companies and the undertakers are telling you that they are seeing heart conditions and blood clots that could only be coming from the Covid shots that are weakening your immune systems. The media and the pharmaceutical companies are trying to cover up any deaths caused by the Covid shots. The pharmaceutical people are making billions of dollars on providing these poisonous Covid shots. If people find out they are dying from the shots, then the medical people and pharmaceutical people will lose their credibility, and people will refuse any more shots. The people will put down the vaccine mandates and back the truckers to defend your freedoms. I have been telling you not to take the Covid shots nor the flu shots because they will kill you over time. When the cause of a lot of deaths is linked to the shots, then people will have proof of what I have been telling you about the vaccine producers who are following the one world people to reduce the population with viruses and vaccines. Bless the vaccinated people with the Good Friday oil and the exorcism water to help heal them.Keep this oil handy to heal people from the new bleeding virus as well. The vaccines for the next bleeding disease will be even more deadly than the Covid shots, so avoid all of these vaccine shots.”

February 20, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, if the Chinese government and their scientists unleash a new deadly bleeding disease on the world, this would be the most evil event planned to reduce the world’s population. I gave you a message that I would not allow the evil ones to kill billions of people with an all out nuclear war. At the same time,I will not allow the Chinese government to kill billions of people with a bioweapon of a deadly bleeding disease. I will find a way to have your scientists find an inexpensive cure to heal your people. If a lot of deaths could be caused by such a new virus, I told you that I would send My Warning to give every soul one last chance to make a true choice of being a believer or not. There will be a conversion time of six weeks after the Warning with no evil influence. Then My faithful could evangelize their family and friends into being believers, or they could be lost. After this conversion time, I will be calling My faithful believers to the safety of My refuges. There you will be protected by My angels shielding you from any virus, nuclear bombs, or any other weapon of the evil ones. Believe that I can heal you of any man-made bleeding disease.”

February 17, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you know that I can heal any disease, so I will reveal to your scientists various remedies from nature that are inexpensive, and will heal people from this bleeding disease. You can also use the Good Friday oil and the exorcism water to bless any people to heal them of this new virus.You can also be healed at My refuges.”

February 17, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have listened to this Chinese scientist who is bravely revealing how China sent the lab created Covid-19 all over the world on purpose to reduce the population. This is a plan of Satan and the one world people. Now this same scientist is revealing a new bleeding virus that is more deadly than Covid-19 that China wants to release on the world. As this new virus is released, I will be calling My faithful to the safety of My refuges.”

January 20, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are hearing more stories of people dying from a new bleeding disease in China and Africa. I showed you visions of dead people on the ground that suffered from a deadly bleeding disease. Before this new virus is spread all over the world by the evil ones, I will call My people to My refuges after the Warning and the conversion time. This is why it is important to leave your homes quickly when I call you, so you can be protected from this deadly virus and avoid having the mark of the beast forced on you. Have no fear because I will heal you and My angels will protect you from the evil ones.”

January 13, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My son, I have given you messages that the evil ones are planning to release a more deadly bleeding disease that could kill people, and cause the dead bodies on the ground that you are seeing in your vision. One of the reasons that the Democrats would release such a deadly virus could be to allow them to cancel the midterm elections and have more control over your people. I have warned you that you would be at My refuges when this deadly virus is released. You are hearing reports of some people in China and Africa who are dying from a new bleeding disease. People who go to the coming Olympics in China, could carry such a disease all over the world. If such a disease is to be released, I told you that I would bring My Warning and conversion time before I call you to My refuges. Only My believers will be allowed into My refuges. Be prepared for events that will lead up to the release of such a deadly bleeding disease.”

December 20, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My son, I have shown you visions of atomic bombs in some US cities that could shut down your electric grid with an EMP attack. As China threatens Taiwan, and Russia threatens the Ukraine, you could see a war in different parts of the world as you push back against Russia’s troop buildup along the Ukrainian border. When the evil ones want to release the next deadly virus, I will bring My Warning, so My faithful will have time to come to the safety of My refuges. My angels will protect you from the evil ones, and when you look on My luminous cross in the sky, you will be healed of any bleeding virus disease. You will see tsunamis from volcanoes, comets, or asteroids. Even any tsunami waves will be held back by My angels to protect My refuges. So trust in Me that My faithful will be protected from the evil ones and any natural disasters by My angels.”

May 6, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you heard the lector reading a spiritual communion for those people who follow the Mass on the internet at home. The evil ones are intent on closing the churches again. They will make more excuses with new Covid restrictions, as you will see the vaccinated people shedding more viruses that could affect the unvaccinated. The evil ones will also be spreading more viruses in the chemtrails. This sickness will be spread, and My faithful will need to build up your immune systems with vitamin C and D, as well as Hawthorn and your other supplements. Bless the vaccinated people with the Good Friday oil, or they could die from the next deadly virus. Be prepared to come to My refuges when the evil ones try to force the virus shots on you.”

August 5, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My son, you have witnessed the dead calm before a hurricane comes in. You are in that calm before the second virus attack comes. I have warned you how the next virus will be worse than the first, and you could see another shutdown with worse restrictions. Every time you see a new mutated virus come on the scene, there is a major spread of disease until your people build up an immunity. This first attack was a laboratory creation because most flu viruses do not continue during the summer. The new characteristics of the next virus are unknown, and it will take some time to see if this is similar to the first virus. In any event this next virus will also come out of China, and if it is spread by the chemtrails, many people could get infected and die. You could stay in your homes, unless you see many dead bodies. Then I will call My faithful to My refuges. Be prepared to leave for My refuges with your backpacks when you see the signs of a worse pandemic. If things get really bad, you could even see a martial law declared which could stop your elections. If your lives are in danger, My angels will protect you at My refuges.”

August 30, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people in the end days you will see an increase in earthquakes, famine, and pestilence. Earthquakes and volcanoes are increasing in activity all along the Ring of Fire. You also will be seeing more viruses that will cause a pestilence. There is a goal of the one world people to reduce the population, so they will use viruses to kill many people. I call My people to have masks, and take Hawthorn pills to build up your immune system to protect you from these viruses. When you see people dying in large numbers, this will be a sign to come to My refuges, where you will be healed by looking on the luminous cross in the sky.”

July 30, 2014:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing in the news how over six hundred people have died from the ebola virus in Africa because they are not receiving the proper treatment with IVs and isolation. Now, even a few cases of ebola have been brought to America. It can be treated to save infected people, but there is always a chance for an epidemic to start. Ebola is not transmitted by virus in the air, but through contact with bodily fluids. AIDS and ebola are man-made laboratory creations for the intended purpose of reducing the population. The one world people want to reduce the population from seven billion people down to 500 million. This plan is inspired by Satan, and he uses the evil one world people to carry out a planned pandemic virus. Ebola could mutate to a virus spread in the air, then you would have a dangerous, contagious, and deadly virus. Such a pandemic virus has already been made, and at one point, it will be released into the atmosphere by the chemtrails.I will warn My faithful when this virus will be spread, because at My refuges you can look upon My luminous cross or drink the healing spring water, which will cure anyone from such a virus. When your lives are threatened by a world famine, a bank failure, a pandemic virus, or mandatory chips in the body, I will warn My faithful when it is time to come to My protection of your souls and bodies at My refuges. These refuges will be found at My Blessed Mother’s places of apparition, shrines to My Blessed Mother or Me, monasteries, places of holy ground, and caves. You will be led there by your guardian angels. I will provide My protection at My safe havens.”

November 5, 2013
    Jesus said: “My people, I have been giving you messages about how the one world people are planning their martial law takeover. The vision shows you the thousands of foreign troops that are being positioned to implement martial law when they cause the big event. Already you are seeing chipped individuals hearing voices to tell them how to kill people in various places. These are the false flag terrorist acts being committed to create terror and fear, as well as a plan to confiscate your guns. The other two events will be a collapse of your financial system, and a spreading of a pandemic virus by the chemtrails in the sky. These three events will set off a declared martial law. You are seeing many denials that microchip implants will be placed in people for Obamacare. These stronger denials are a sign that they will actually do it with the signing of another Executive Order that will be kept secret. The plans for the mark of the beast with mandatory chips in the body will control people like robots for those who take the chips in the body. Refuse any chips in the body, and refuse to worship the Antichrist. My Warning will come before your lives are endangered, and you can trust in Me that I will warn you when to leave your homes for My refuges.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

MESSAGE OF ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA

(yet to be approved; early messages carry the Imprimatur)
    FEBRUARY 19, 2022

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG]

People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

AS PRINCE OF THE HEAVENLY LEGIONS AND BY DIVINE MANDATE, I SHARE WITH YOU AND COMMAND OF YOU OBEDIENCE AND PEACE.

I call you to be fraternal so that you would help one another. Put the Divine Calls into practise. Do not only read them, but internalize and bring each Call to life; in this way you will be prepared for the unexpected actions that may present themselves to humanity.

Nature continues to advance; man continues to suffer from the elements, which are growing stronger and are becoming more unexpected all the time.

Grow through the Spiritual Nourishment - the Holy Eucharist. Be creatures of immovable Faith: do not despair at the slightest piece of news. Strengthen yourselves with the Love of the Most Holy Trinity and of Our Queen and Mother of the End Times.

The spiritual battle is fierce: it is spread throughout the Earth and over all humanity.

AS YOUR PROTECTORS, WE DELIVER YOU FROM SO MANY MISFORTUNES, FROM SO MANY FALLS, AS LONG AS YOU ALLOW US TO DO SO.

The tentacles of the Antichrist (1) are moving hastily, inflaming the minds of the leaders of the powers. The core of the war is not what is being presented to you, but rather the economy of the country of the North (2) and the bear's desire for power (3). Do not look on the surface, go deeper.

(At this moment St. Michael the Archangel gives me the vision of a giant bear watching everything that is happening next to it. I look at it and it makes an impression: nothing escapes its notice, it anticipates everything. I also see the eagle that represents the country of the North, going from one place to another; it comes and goes insistently in search of support, but the bear does not need support: it has in its hands a totally unknown weapon, which will help it neutralize its adversaries).

St. Michael the Archangel says to me:

“As the People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ you should have prepared yourselves!....” and St. Michael the Archangel waves his arms forcefully, saying to me:

“This generation pays no heed!... Our King and Lord Jesus Christ has been insistent in asking you to prepare yourselves spiritually, to prepare yourselves with food and everything that is absolutely essential, and at the same time to keep personal and other medicines that will be useful for the plague that the Devil has prepared.

You must have the medicines that Heaven has given you (4) in order to overcome the illnesses that will come. Only Faith in what the Father’s House has revealed to you will heal you, together with the use of the Sacramentals.

Do not speculate concerning the Sacramentals, they all depend on your Faith.

Use the Oil of the Good Samaritan, the Oil of St. Michael the Archangel, calendula for hemorrhagic diseases. It is important that you strengthen your immune system. Daughter, explain to them what I will show you.

(St. Michael the Archangel shows me the way in which evil will attack us in the midst of the war. First will come spiritual, then material attack on food, clothing, medicines that are essential for some people, together with the restriction of individual freedoms as a result of the new disease).

St. Michael the Archangel continues:

People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, terrorist attacks will arise again. Do not travel, do not hurry - wait: it will be extremely dangerous. Disease will be sent through human beings and international means of transport. Be careful.

People of God:

PERSEVERE, BE CREATURES OF FAITH, CONTINUE WITHOUT WAVERING.
    "IF GOD IS WITH YOU, WHO IS AGAINST YOU?" (Rom. 8:31)

Our Queen and Mother of the End Times keeps you under Her mantle; she protects you if you obey.

I bless you with the Love of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ.

St. Michael the Archangel

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(1) Tentacles of the Antichrist:
    (2) The country of the North: the United States of America
    (3) The bear represents Russia
    (4)
    About Medicinal Plants:

www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

End of messages

Video: Proof of Chemtrail Spraying
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7TOPdn_d6o

Bill & Melinda Gates Giggle & Smirk Over 2nd Pandemic
    https://youtu.be/ZmP6_gy-MIE

Also, refer to:

Tribulation Protection: The Blood of the Lamb, and
    To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles

at:
    www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

Micah 4 & 5

Peace and Security through Obedience

“It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of the Lord
    shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be raised up above the hills; and peoples shall flow to it, and many nations shall come, and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; that he may teach us his ways and we may walk in his paths.” For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. He shall judge between many peoples, and shall decide for strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more; but they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree, and none shall make them afraid; for the mouth of the Lord of hosts has spoken.

For all the peoples walk each in the name of its god, but we will walk in the name of the Lord our God for ever and ever.

Restoration Promised after Exile

In that day, says the Lord, I will assemble the lame and gather those who have been driven away, and those whom I have afflicted; and the lame I will make the remnant; and those who were cast off, a strong nation; and the Lord will reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and for evermore.

And you, O tower of the flock, hill of the daughter of Zion, to you shall it come, the former dominion shall come, the kingdom of the daughter of Jerusalem.

Now why do you cry aloud? Is there no king in you? Has your counselor perished, that pangs have seized you like a woman in travail? Writhe and groan, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail; for now you shall go forth from the city and dwell in the open country; you shall go to Babylon. There you shall be rescued, there the Lord will redeem you from the hand of your enemies.

Now many nations are assembled against you, saying, “Let her be profaned, and let our eyes gaze upon Zion.” But they do not know the thoughts of the Lord, they do not understand his plan, that he has gathered them as sheaves to the threshing floor. Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion, for I will make your horn iron and your hoofs bronze; you shall beat in pieces many peoples, and shall devote their gain to the Lord, their wealth to the Lord of the whole earth.

Now you are walled about with a wall; siege is laid against us; with a rod they strike upon the cheek the ruler of Israel.

The Ruler from Bethlehem

But you, O Bethlehem Eph′rathah, who are little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in Israel, whose origin is from of old, from ancient days. Therefore he shall give them up until the time when she who is in travail has brought forth; then the rest of his brethren shall return to the people of Israel. And he shall stand and feed his flock in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the Lord his God. And they shall dwell secure, for now he shall be great to the ends of the earth.

And this shall be peace, when the Assyrian comes into our land and treads upon our soil, that we will raise against him seven shepherds and eight princes of men; they shall rule the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod with the drawn sword; and they shall deliver us from the Assyrian when he comes into our land and treads within our border.

The Future Role of the Remnant

Then the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many peoples like dew from the Lord, like showers upon the grass, which tarry not for men nor wait for the sons of men. And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the nations, in the midst of many peoples, like a lion among the beasts of the forest, like a young lion among the flocks of sheep, which, when it goes through, treads down and tears in pieces, and there is none to deliver. Your hand shall be lifted up over your adversaries, and all your enemies shall be cut off.

And in that day, says the Lord, I will cut off your horses from among you and will destroy your chariots; and I will cut off the cities of your land and throw down all your strongholds; and I will cut off sorceries from your hand, and you shall have no more soothsayers; and I will cut off your images and your pillars from among you, and you shall bow down no more to the work of your hands; and I will root out your Ashe′rim from among you and destroy your cities. And in anger and wrath I will execute vengeance upon the nations that did not obey.
    (Mi 4 & 5)

The Cub

May 22, 2022

To subscribe: send email to
    abbacub@gmail.com with SUBSCRIBE in Subject Line of email

Summary Guide to the Tribulation
    www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

--- End ---

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Addendum
    A Heavenly Treatment for Health Issues Resulting from the SARS-Cov2 (COVID) Virus, or the So-called COVID ‘Vaccines’, or the Hemorrhagic Fever (Bleeding) Virus

Through Fr. Michel Rodrique (yet to be approved by the Church) God advised that He will heal health issues resulting from the COVID virus(es) or the COVID so-called vaccines through a specific act of Faith and Obedience.

Formula:
    Into a glass of holy water (blessed by a Catholic priest), sprinkle some exorcised salt (preferably in the form of a cross). Stir. The sick person, in an act of Faith in the healing ability of Jesus, is to dip a Miraculous Medal (blessed by a Catholic priest) into the solution. Afterwards, the sick person is to drink the solution.

Exorcised salt is salt blessed by a Catholic priest, pursuant to the Roman Ritual [NB: It MUST be pursuant to the Roman Ritual.]. It is used in exorcisms, also.

The Miraculous Medal was given to St. Catrherine Laboure at Rue de Bac by Our Lady of Grace (approved by the Church as worthy of belief).
    https://miraculousmedal.org/welcome/the-miracle-of-the-miraculous-medal/

The application of such ‘exorcised water‘ was affirmed by Jesus through John Leary (yet to be approved), subsequently:

May 27, 2021:
    Jesus said: (Luke 10:46-52) “My people, the blind beggar, Bartimeus, called out to Me as the Son of David to heal him of his blindness. He had faith in My healing power, so I healed him of his blindness. This faith in My healing power is necessary for all healing to take place. You remember well how I had difficulty in healing people in My hometown of Nazareth, because they lacked faith in My healing. I gave you a message that you could heal the Covid vaccinated people with the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the Miraculous medal, or by coming to My refuges at the proper time. The Covid vaccinated people need to have faith in My healing, and they will not die from the vaccine. When you hear about blindness, there are also spiritually blind people as well. You need to be baptized into the faith, and you will be healed of your spiritual blindness when you will receive the eyes of faith. Then you will see My purpose clearly in how I died on the cross to bring salvation to all of those people who believe in Me. Once you look beyond the world, you can accomplish the mission I have for you. Give up your agenda and follow Me, and you will be saved. By dying to self, and doing My Will, you will truly see My Light to lead you to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, I told you that the vaccinated people could die from the vaccine, and even sooner when a deadly virus is released. I showed you a vision of dead bodies lying around, who represented the dead vaccinated people. Now, I am showing you how they will be disposing of the many bodies by either cremation or by using mass graves. There will be Covid spike proteins coming from these bodies, and that is why they need to be burned or buried. Pray that the vaccinated people can be healed with the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the miraculous medal, or at My refuges.”

May 29, 2021:
    Later, at the Eternal Father Chapel we were praying before our Adoration DVD. I saw an overwhelming ongoing vision that was a sign of the coming deadly virus that would kill a lot of vaccinated people. I first saw a long table in a hall, and many people were eating a dessert. This was a sign of when the virus would be released. Then all at once many people started dying and there were bodies on the ground as I saw before. I then saw flames from a large crematorium as the dead bodies were being thrown into the fire. This burning of bodies was unbearable as I stopped the vision. This vision was crystal clear. Jesus said: “My son, you have seen visions before of dead bodies on the ground when the vaccinated people would come in contact with the next deadly virus. This vision is even more dramatic as you again are seeing dead bodies, but now you are seeing many bodies being thrown into a huge crematorium, and they were burned up. I told you before that I would bring My Warning before this deadly virus would be released. This will be the last chance for the vaccinated people to chose to believe in Me, and be healed, or they could die. With the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the miraculous medal, or coming to My refuges, this would be a chance for the vaccinated people to be healed, but they must believe I can heal them in order to be healed. Pray for all of your family and friends to become believers in Me during the six weeks of conversion after the Warning, or they could die and go to hell. Trust in Me to answer your prayers, but people need to accept Me of their own free will. I will not force Myself on anyone.”

www.johnleary.com

A Simple Act of Faith & Obedience is the only Requirement

“Naaman, commander of the army of the king of Syria, was a great man with his master and in high favor, because by him the LORD had given victory to Syria. He was a mighty man of valor, but he was a leper. Now the Syrians on one of their raids had carried off a little maid from the land of Israel, and she waited on Naaman's wife. She said to her mistress, ‘Would that my lord were with the prophet who is in Samaria! He would cure him of his leprosy.’ So Naaman went in and told his lord, ‘Thus and so spoke the maiden from the land of Israel.’ And the king of Syria said, ‘Go now, and I will send a letter to the king of Israel.’ So he went, taking with him ten talents of silver, six thousand shekels of gold, and ten festal garments. And he brought the letter to the king of Israel, which read, ‘When this letter reaches you, know that I have sent to you Naaman my servant, that you may cure him of his leprosy.’ And when the king of Israel read the letter, he rent his clothes and said, ‘Am I God, to kill and to make alive, that this man sends word to me to cure a man of his leprosy? Only consider, and see how he is seeking a quarrel with me.’ But when Elisha the man of God heard that the king of Israel had rent his clothes, he sent to the king, saying, ‘Why have you rent your clothes? Let him come now to me, that he may know that there is a prophet in Israel.’ So Naaman came with his horses and chariots, and halted at the door of Elisha's house. And Elisha sent a messenger to him, saying, ‘Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and your flesh shall be restored, and you shall be clean.’ But Naaman was angry, and went away, saying, ‘Behold, I thought that he would surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the LORD his God, and wave his hand over the place, and cure the leper. Are not Abana and Pharpar, the rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? Could I not wash in them, and be clean?’ So he turned and went away in a rage. But his servants came near and said to him, ‘My father, if the prophet had commanded you to do some great thing, would you not have done it?How much rather, then, when he says to you, 'Wash, and be clean'?’ So he went down and dipped himself seven times in the Jordan, according to the word of the man of God; and his flesh was restored like the flesh of a little child, and he was clean. Then he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and he came and stood before him; and he said, ‘Behold, I know that there is no God in all the earth but in Israel; so accept now a present from your servant.’”
    (2 Ki 5:1-15)

Items Needed
    * Blessed icon, image or statue of Mary, the Mother of God
    * Extra virgin olive oil (Blessed by a priest if possible–optional)
    * Glass or stainless-steel containers to hold the olive oil (flame from wick may melt plastic)
    * Pure cotton wick or pure cotton material rolled into a wick (see length requirement below)
    * Small metal lid with a small in the middle to thread the cotton wick through
    * Matches or lighter (place by the bowl with olive oil prior to 3 am)
    * Syringe to move oil from large container to smaller containers (optional)
    * Paper/pen to keep track of the number of prayers
    * Labels marked “Good Friday Oil” to place on finished jars
    Advance Preparations—MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO 3 AM GOOD FRIDAY MORNING
    All preparation must be done in front of a blessed icon, image or statue of Mary, the Mother of God.
    Use glass or stainless-steel containers that can hold heated extra virgin olive oil—from one source, do not mix different oils in the same container.
    Soak the cotton wick or the cotton cloth (rolled into a wick) in the oil.
    Put a nail-sized hole in a small metal lid (e.g. jelly lid). Thread the wick/cotton cloth through the hole in the lid and tie a knot on the end. Drop the lid into the oil container and it will fall to the bottom. The wick will float to the top. The wick MUST BE long enough to burn the whole time it takes to pray the prayers below (maybe an hour or so).
    When finished you may want to use a syringe to transfer the oil into smaller containers (I bought 4 oz. mason jars).
    Label the bottles.
    Specific Prayers to be Prayed
    After lighting the candle at 3 am, begin praying these prayers:
    * Pray the Apostles Creed 33 times in honor of Jesus’ 33 years on earth.
    * Pray Hail Holy Queen 7 times in honor of Mary’s 7 Sorrows. OR you can pray the Salva Regina 7 times in Latin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternative Biblical Method:

Jas 5:14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the assembly, and let them pray over him, having anointed him with oil in the Name of the Master.

Jas 5:15 And the prayer of the belief shall save the sick, and the Master shall raise him up.

Luk 9:6 And going out they went through the villages, bringing the Good News and healing everywhere.
    "The one who says he stays in Him must himself also walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

By design, and in advance of spraying the Hemorrhaqic Fever disease upon the population via chemtrails as the Kill Shot:

British Government Admits: COVID-19 Vaccines PERMANENTLY DAMAGE Natural Immune System

17 May 2022
    British Government Admits: COVID-19 Vaccines PERMANENTLY DAMAGE Natural Immune System

UK Govt. Report: 2x DeathVaxxed will have permanently damaged immune systems
    May 16, 2022
    UK Govt. Report: 2x DeathVaxxed will have permanently damaged...

Your Government quietly confirmed the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome while they had you worried about Russia-Ukraine & the Cost of Living
    May 15, 2022
    Your Government quietly confirmed the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome while they had you worried about Russia-Ukraine & the Cost of Living

Millions get AIDS from Vax by Fall – Dr. Elizabeth Eads
    March 23, 2022
    Millions get AIDS from Vax by Fall – Dr. Elizabeth Eads | Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog

"They have AIDS" | Israeli Funeral Directors are Seeing a Tenfold Increase in Death
    March 06, 2022
    https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1500589258444513280
    View: https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1500589258444513280

Dr. Zelenko: “Yes, The Vaccinated Have AIDS”
    February 25, 2022
    https://www.newzworldtoday.com/dr-ze...ted-have-aids/

Dr. Eads discusses Vaxx induced AIDs:

CV19 Vax Causing Extreme Disease – Dr Betsy Eads
    May 21, 2022
    https://rumble.com/v15m41r-cv19-vax-...&mc=dgip3&ep=2

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

May 26, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, you have read and heard about the rich people who control all of the central banks of all of your nations. They are planning a total takeover of the world starting with more pandemic viruses and vaccines.They are about to change your money system to electronic money and a chip in the body or the mark of the beast that will be needed for all buying and selling. Refuse to take any vaccines for monkey pox or the marburg bleeding disease.You can bless the vaccinated or sick people with the Good Friday oil, or the exorcism water. When it will be difficult to travel, you may have to come to My refuges for your protection.”