When YHUH ceased activity on the 7th day of Creation, He blessed this particular day of the week and sanctified it - He SET IT APART for a specific purpose. Just as YHUH deliberately sets apart or sanctifies those people with whom He is working. Guarding such comes with a specific promise of sanctification.

“My Sabbaths you are to guard, by all means, for it is A SIGN BETWEEN ME AND YOU throughout your generations, TO KNOW THAT I, יהוה, AM setting you apart.” Exo 31:13

Sign means "mark" or "evidence”, Sabbath day is the mark YHUH gives His people to identify them as His own. Of course the Catholics claim their “mark” of their authority is the sun-day of pagan origins in sun worship. No sanctification there, only a promise of walking in sin, in full rebellion to the 4th commandment.

Let’s see, chose to have YHUH set us apart to sanctification or follow the pope in sin?

The Sabbath is from Creation and will exist even in the renewed earth!

“For as the renewed heavens and the renewed earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, says Yahuah, so shall your seed and your name remain. And it shall come to pass, that from New Moon to his New Moon, and from Shabbath to his Shabbath, shall all flesh come to worship before me, says Yahuah.”

Those whose “names remain” will witness the demise of the transgressors.

“And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcasses of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.” Isa 66:22-24

Creation to the renewed heavens and earth. And you would still choose Rome?? You are smarter than that, aren’t you? YHUH thinks very highly of this set apart day, how highly do you think of Him?

Shabbat shalom! Hodu l’YHUH!