Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Believe That FEW Will Find The Narrow Way, As Messiah Said?

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Gen 3:14 And Yahuah Elohiym said unto the serpent, Because you have done this...

You aren't one of those serpent seed nuts, are you?
    I wondered the same thing, but he said Cain was Adam's first kid....not the devil's.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    I wondered the same thing, but he said Cain was Adam's first kid....not the devil's.
    It helps if you were an aryan racist, then it's easier to understand
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

All the sons of Adam inherited his genetic trait to do as they wish rather than obey He who has Perfect Kowledege.
    Over come that trait and inherit the Kingdom of Heaven:
    To him that overcometh, I give to eat of the Tree of Life in the midst of My Paradise. Revelation 2:7

He that overcometh is not hurt in the 2nd death. Rev. 2:11

To him that overcometh, I give to eat of the hidden manna, and give him a white stone & in that stone a new name, which no man knows saving he that receiveth. Rev. 2:17

He that overcometh and keepeth My Works to the end, to him I give power over the nations. Rev. 2:26

Him that overcometh I make a pillar in the Temple of My Elohim/Theos. Rev. 3:12

He that overcometh inherits all things and I am his KING, and He is My Son. Rev. 21:7

Overcome: nikao – conquer, overcome, prevail, victory, suceed

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    All the sons of Adam inherited his genetic trait to do as they wish rather than obey He who has Perfect Kowledege.
    Is this what you are talking about after the fall??

Gen 5:1 This is the book of the genealogy of Aḏam. In the day that Elohim created man, He made him in the likeness of Elohim.
    Gen 5:2 Male and female He created them, and He blessed them, and called their name ‘Aḏam’ in the day they were created.
    Gen 5:3 And Aḏam lived one hundred and thirty years, and brought forth a son in his own likeness, after his image, and called his name Shěth.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

The invitation and promise to the overcomers. Wonderful, isn't it?

Rev. 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Rev. 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

So, Jesus did not have the Adamic "genetic" defect, because His Father was not Adam, but God....so what did He overcome? He overcame the world. We "overcome" our Adamic nature by dying.

I also want to comment on Rev. 3:12, which you eliminated the second part of the first clause....Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out:

Go no more out? It's as if we, if we fail to overcome, are sent out again? Until we "get it"?

Interesting that you talk of a genetic trait. We do need a change of our Levi's jeans (genes) don't we? This might make a good Bible study next week. Thanks

Recovering and restored from the fall...

Gen 5:3 And Aḏam lived one hundred and thirty years, and brought forth a son in his own likeness, after his image

Col 3:10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him