Thread: Do You Believe That FEW Will Find The Narrow Way, As Messiah Said?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

All true. But, so is "For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Saviour of ALL men, especially of believers. 1 Tim. 4:10

It is much better, obviously, to find the narrow gate that enters through life....and we know who is the Way, the Truth, and The Life.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    All true. But, so is "For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Saviour of ALL men, especially of believers. 1 Tim. 4:10

It is much better, obviously, to find the narrow gate that enters through life....and we know who is the Way, the Truth, and The Life.
    Yes indeed. Tough to figure all this out, glad His plan is perfect!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

That's the truth! he knows what He is doing and He works all things according to the counsel of His own will! HalleluYah! His will be done. His kingdom come!

Default Nature of sin.

The nature of sin was defined in the Garden of Eden.
    When Yahweh confronted Adam, the response of Adam was to bear false witness against Yahweh and Eve who Yahweh had Graciously given to Adam. No snake was accused.
    Bearing false witness has been the attribute of wicked folks ever since. Adam was the sly & subtle beast in the Garden of Eden.
    Adam's genetic code recorded his treachery, and this was implanted in Adam's first kid, Cain. When Cain was irritated by Abel, Yahweh told Cain to drop his anger.
    Cain did exactly what Adam did; Cain did what he wanted to do, thus usurping in his mind the place of Yahweh to decide good & evil. So, ignoring He with Perfect Knowledge, is a rebellion and mental murder of the Perfect Man, YahwehShua who can save us, if we let Him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    No snake was accused.
    Gen 3:14 And Yahuah Elohiym said unto the serpent, Because you have done this...

You aren't one of those serpent seed nuts, are you?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Gen 3:14 And Yahuah Elohiym said unto the serpent, Because you have done this...

You aren't one of those serpent seed nuts, are you?
    I wondered the same thing, but he said Cain was Adam's first kid....not the devil's.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    I wondered the same thing, but he said Cain was Adam's first kid....not the devil's.
    It helps if you were an aryan racist, then it's easier to understand

All the sons of Adam inherited his genetic trait to do as they wish rather than obey He who has Perfect Kowledege.
    Over come that trait and inherit the Kingdom of Heaven:
    To him that overcometh, I give to eat of the Tree of Life in the midst of My Paradise. Revelation 2:7

He that overcometh is not hurt in the 2nd death. Rev. 2:11

To him that overcometh, I give to eat of the hidden manna, and give him a white stone & in that stone a new name, which no man knows saving he that receiveth. Rev. 2:17

He that overcometh and keepeth My Works to the end, to him I give power over the nations. Rev. 2:26

Him that overcometh I make a pillar in the Temple of My Elohim/Theos. Rev. 3:12

He that overcometh inherits all things and I am his KING, and He is My Son. Rev. 21:7

Overcome: nikao – conquer, overcome, prevail, victory, suceed