Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: What the January 6th Hearings Are Really About

Could be some juicy stuff on it. I wonder if providing the whole phone was accidental? Maybe the lawyer (or possibly a staffer) did it intentionally for the good of the country. So many are sick of Trump's circle and all their garbage.

A Copy of Alex Jones’ Cellphone Will Be Turned Over to the January 6 Committee ‘Immediately’

After Wednesday’s revelation that an attorney for Alex Jones accidentally turned over a copy of his entire cellphone to the lawyers suing him on behalf of Sandy Hook parents, a couple of things were obvious. The first was that Alex Jones must be turning redder than ever; the second was that the Congressional committee holding hearings on the January 6 insurrection would probably want those records, too. In an emergency hearing this morning, an attorney for the Sandy Hook parents, Mark Bankston, confirmed that he’d had requests from “several law enforcement agencies,” including the January 6 committee, to turn over the phone data, and that he intends to do so “immediately.”
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/z34478/a-copy-of-alex-jones-cellphone-will-be-turned-over-to-the-january-6-committee-immediately

I really have no issue with this IF, I say again IF all the phone records from the Jan 6 committee at the time in question, are read into the official record. You say there are no charges against them? I say I am making those charges public. Let's just see what the truth is. Without those additional phone records you cannot have a fair and legal trial. All you get is one side and just like all the rest of this farce, those truly criminal acts by those in power never see the light of day. THAT is what makes this trial so much garbage. Without hiding what they as a committee are doing they could never do as they choose.
    A novel idea would be to make ALL JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS PUBLICLY RECORDED. From the debates of the Supreme court to the lowliest county judges trials. If they cannot make rulings with all the facts in the light of day the entire system is irrelevant, except to dictators and tyrants. Prove me wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy;[URL="tel:2859883"
    2859883[/URL]]Could be some juicy stuff on it. I wonder if providing the whole phone was accidental? Maybe the lawyer (or possibly a staffer) did it intentionally for the good of the country. So many are sick of Trump's circle and all their garbage.

A Copy of Alex Jones’ Cellphone Will Be Turned Over to the January 6 Committee ‘Immediately’

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z34478/a-copy-of-alex-jones-cellphone-will-be-turned-over-to-the-january-6-committee-immediately

so stupid.

Alex jones is not the sitting (p)residents son.
    Nor is Alex Jones kicking up 10% for the big guy selling out America to the chicoms.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Could be some juicy stuff on it. I wonder if providing the whole phone was accidental? Maybe the lawyer (or possibly a staffer) did it intentionally for the good of the country. So many are sick of Trump's circle and all their garbage.

Still living with TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME!!!!

Am interested to see ho Chaney does Aug. 16th in the Wyoming primary.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Am interested to see ho Chaney does Aug. 16th in the Wyoming primary.
    I'm worried about the blow back from these Rhino's after the NOV election, watch they go scorched earth on their constituents, for revenge!!!

We know their view of the rule of law is that it does not apply to them, it's to be enforced against Conservative Republicans only. We only have to wait till November to end this Obamanation of terror by a bunch of self-elected street thugs cheating the system to enforce their treasonous, despicable interpretation of our Constitution upon the Conservative citizens of our nation.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive