Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID: It’s all about depopulation and control.

Exclamation COVID: It’s all about depopulation and control.

COVID: It’s all about depopulation and control.
    Prophecy Realized

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by their world government."
    Henry Kissinger; Council on Foreign RelationsF14, Bildergerger, Trilateralist and Former US Secretary of State of the USA --- Henry Kissinger, in an address to the Bilderberger organization meeting in Evian, France, states. (Transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates, May 21, 1992.)

One of the primary tools in Satan’s tool box is ‘fear’. Indeed, God continues to tell us that fear comes from Satan. God does not instill fear.

Heaven has been warning us for decades that these times were coming. While there have been delays (cf Jer 1, there is no question about it: They have arrived.

This writing will address the latest Satanic fraud that everyone in the world is being subjected to, currently. Specifically, it will address the following: (1) COVID “vaccines” have been designed to permanently alter the DNA of the recipients; (2) they have been designed to destroy the immune systems of the recipients; (3) they contain the nanoparticle, graphene oxide, designed to connect the recipients to the 5G microwave system; (4) the evil Freemasons then, plan to disperse a very deadly virus by way of chemtrails from high flying jet aircraft; (5) an attempt to force the subdermal microchip will be made upon survivors, which will control their minds and behavior; (6) and other mind control tools of these evil men. The headlines of the selected news articles tell a story, in and of themselves.

Lastly, links to information about how to prepare for, and respond to what is coming, are provided. The addendum hereto provides Heavenly guidance to treat the effects of the COVID virus and the deadly COVID “vaccines”.

John Leary
    (yet to be approved+)
    www.johnleary.com

August 10, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, when you stand back and you look at your new life with all of your virus precautions, you can see how the one world people have ingrained their control over you. You have never done this for any previous pandemic, and these world leaders are really preparing you for the new world order. They have brain-washed you with face masks and social distancing, so all of you are accepting these orders. There is a drive to produce a vaccine for this virus that is less deadly than the Spanish Flu. This vaccine will be harmful to your immune system, so do not take it even under threat of death. The plan is also to incorporate the computer chip in the body, so they can see if you had this shot. Refuse to take the vaccine and refuse to take any chip in the body. Eventually, they will imprison or kill those people who do not take the vaccine. You know that such vaccines are only about 20-30% effective, but the deep state people will use this to get rid of all the people who refuse this shot. Their goal is total control to prepare the way for the Antichrist’s takeover. Because your lives will be threatened if you do not take the vaccine and the mark of the beast, I will call My faithful to My refuges when they make this mandatory. Before these authorities start coming to every house to enforce mandatory chips in the body, I will give you My inner locution to come to the nearest refuge for your protection. My angels will protect you on the way to a refuge and while you are at a refuge. You will remain at My refuges throughout the entire tribulation time. You can see how close you are to the tribulation when you see this enforcement of vaccines and chips in your body. Trust in Me to protect you and provide for your needs at all of My refuges.”

October 3, 2020
    Jesus said: “My people, I want you to understand how the deep state works because it is led by Satan. The first step is to create the problem, and China and the deep state created a new virus that continues to make people sick. Part of their goal is for total control, as with the first shutdown. Another goal is to reduce the population. You now have the framework for the next problem, because soon you will see a worse virus that will kill even more people. The next step is to create the solution. The solution will be a vaccine that people will be told that they will be healed. In fact this vaccine will be worse than the disease, and it will be combined with a chip in the body to tell if you had the vaccine. There is even a threat that the evil ones may use nano particles to cause a control of your body. This chip or nano particles will be the mark of the beast. So do not take any vaccine and do not take any chip in the body, because it will control your mind. Refuse to take any flu shot. Refuse to worship the Antichrist, and avoid taking a virus test if possible. The authorities will try and kill all of those people who do not take the vaccine and the chip in the body. Also refuse to use 5G devices because the microwaves will harm your body. I mentioned before when you see a lot of people dying, you are to come to My refuges to be healed. This will be the chaos when I will bring My Warning experience. After the conversion time, I will call My faithful to the protection of My refuges with My inner locution. After the conversion time, get rid of all of your cell phones, TVs, and computers. You will be safe and healed at My refuges. So follow your guardian angel to My refuges. Have no fear because I will cast all of the evil ones into hell. My faithful I will bring into My Era of Peace and later into heaven.”

December 10, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have given you many messages NOT TO TAKE THIS VACCINE, which uses genetic materials that will PERMANENTLY change your DNA. I am making a point of this now because your medical people will soon be giving out this vaccine to supposedly heal you from the corona virus. This vaccine is worse than the virus, and you could die more from the vaccine than the virus itself. This plan of a virus and vaccine is part of a one world plan to reduce the population. If the authorities try to mandate this vaccine, I will call you to the safety of My refuges where you will be healed.”

November 25, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, do not forget that you are living in the pre-tribulation with China’s evil corona virus that has been spread all over the world. This current virus will get worse with a more deadlier virus. These are the first plagues of the end times that are being used to control people. Soon you will also see mandatory chips in the body which you will not take. You will also see mandatory virus vaccines which you will not take either. The vaccines will be worse than the disease because the nano technology will change your DNA. The chips will be the new currency for buying and selling, but they will control your mind. When these mandatory chips and vaccines are forced on you, the authorities will kill those people who do not obey. This is when you will be called to My refuges for your protection with My inner locution. You will call on Me and your guardian angels to lead you to My refuges with your backpacks. You will leave your home for the refuge within twenty minutes. Only My believers will be allowed into My refuges. You will see some people persecuted and even martyred, if they refuse to leave their homes. Trust in My angel protection, because My refuges will be your only safe havens during the tribulation of the Antichrist.”

December 30, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are enjoying the feast of My birth, and there is joy in your hearts at My coming as an infant. You are happy to celebrate Me as your Savior, even amidst all of your virus trials. Some people are accepting the new vaccines, which I have warned you not to take. This nano technology could be used to control you through the 5G microwaves in the cloud of the internet. After My Warning and the conversion time, you are to get rid of all of your internet devices because the Antichrist will try to control you with his eyes. This is another reason not to take the vaccine, because the nano particles will be subject to control in the cloud. You are about to see many struggles over this cheating election, and how it will be settled. Be prepared to come to My refuges when your lives will be threatened. Trust in Me to protect you from the evil ones.”

January 14, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have been telling you for many months not to take this nano vaccine because people could control you through 5G microwaves and destroy your immune system. Refuse any chips in the body as well. These are the means that the Antichrist will use to control the people. Those people, who take the vaccine, could eventually infect other people with future viruses that will be spread to reduce the population. When you are at My refuges, you will look upon My luminous cross, and you will be healed of any sickness. Trust in Me and My angels to protect you and multiply what you need at My refuges.”

February 25, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, as more people are taking the new nano virus vaccines, you are hearing more reports of sickness and even death from the shots. The deep state people are trying to kill people with the vaccines. They are keeping any news of sickness and death from the vaccines out of the media with their lies. I repeat again: ‘Do not take the virus vaccine that will change your DNA and could cause sickness.’ The next deadly corona virus will combine with this vaccine and many could die. I will call all of My faithful people to My refuges where you will be healed of any virus and vaccine shot, before the next deadly virus comes.”

March 25, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, these new 5G towers are spreading a lot more radiation than the previous 4G towers. If you can, try to live away from such towers. If you can adjust your phone to only receive 4G signals, it would be less microwave radiation coming from your phone. If you can still use 4G signals, then do not buy or use the 5G capability of your phones. More radiation from microwaves could cause more potential to get cancer. Pray that these 5G systems do not cause more cancer from this radiation.”

April 19, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have heard the one world people proclaim that with viruses and vaccines they could reduce the world’s population by 15% or more. It is the devil who is prompting the development of pandemic viruses. These same evil ones are preventing real cures like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine from being used to heal people from Covid-19. Your evil pharma people are making money on creating vaccines that will kill your people with the next bad virus. This is why I have repeated many times: ‘Do not take any virus vaccine or flu shot because they are designed to kill you.’ The evil ones are using the media to try and get as many people as possible to take the deadly vaccines. These vaccines will change your DNA and they will kill people according to their plan. The vaccinated people can be saved by being blessed by the Good Friday oil and their belief that I can heal them at My refuges. Those vaccinated people, who do not seek My healing, will be killed with the next virus release. This is a deadly plan to purposely reduce the population where China spread this disease on purpose. I will bring My Warning and healing to protect My people before the next virus is released. I will bring My victory over these evil ones, as they will be killed and cast into the eternal flames of hell. Trust in My words and My healing for My faithful. Have patience and you will be healed by your faith in My healing power.”

January 1, 2022: Jesus said: “My people, your news media and your pharma corporations are trying to control your people with money from billionaires who are trying to reduce the world’s population. The news media is pushing the biggest lie that you need two shots and a booster to protect yourself from the Covid virus and its variants. In truth your natural immunity is far superior to these fake vaccines. These shots do not protect you from the Covid virus, and the bad reactions are killing people by ruining your immune systems. Anyone, who speaks out against the Covid shots, is put down and taken off popular media outlets. There is no compromise with Biden and the media who are pushing the poisonous Covid shots even for the children. Protect your children in any way possible from taking these shots that are not needed. The goal of the one world people is to reduce the population so the Antichrist will have less people to control. These vaccine tactics and shutdowns are making the rich richer, and they are bankrupting the small businesses. Be ready to come to My refuges of protection when these evil ones will control your money, your jobs, and your freedoms.”

January 20, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, the new 5G microwave towers are about 100 times stronger in the emf radiation. This can be used to combine with the graphene oxide from the Covid shots that could possible control people’s behavior because the nano particles are like electrical receivers for the 5G signal. Various diseases could be sent to the people with the Covid shots. Use your Good Friday oil and exorcism water to bless the vaccinated people.”

February 7, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are aware of how your people were being forced to get Covid shots and boosters, or they would lose their jobs. Some people have quit their jobs, or they retired early to avoid being forced to take the poisonous Covid shots. Doctors are admitting that each shot contains graphene oxide that will reduce your immune system. The first shot reduces your immune system by 30%. The second and third shots can reduce your immune system by up to 80%. When such a person is faced with the flu, many will die, especially those who have compromised health to begin with. The plan of the one world people is to use viruses and shots to purposely reduce the population. People were asking if the shots are so bad, then why are we not seeing more deaths? There are more deaths, only the media is covering up this information from the harm the shots are causing. The fact is that more people are dying between the ages of 18 and 64, when this should be the healthier part of your people. One life insurance company has reported a 40% increase in deaths over the last few quarters for this age group of 18 to 64. Some may ask what is the reason for so many deaths among the young people? You are finally seeing an increase in deaths because of the poisonous Covid shots which I have been warning people not to take. I told you that the more shots you take, the worse it would affect your health. So now this life insurance company and the frontline doctors are telling you the same threat to your lives that the poisonous Covid shots are doing to your bodies. Refuse to take these shots and refuse to use the contaminated Covid tests that are rigged to give false positive results. No job is worth killing your body. Trust in Me and your Good Friday oil to heal the vaccinated people. Your natural immunity is far better at fighting diseases than the Covid shots that do not prevent you from getting the Covid disease. Follow My instructions, or you could be one of these death statistics.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Christina Gallagher
    (yet to be approved)
    www.christinagallagher.org/en/

July 16, 2020:
    "My daughter, write down all that I tell you. It is important for all the people of the world.

People, I say to you listen and hear what I tell you. How foolish you were to abandon My Mother's Houses. How you have lost many graces My Mother desired to give you for protection. You continue to walk in blindness and without My grace you will fall like the many of My priest sons. You see how fast My priest sons hide and fail to give My Sacrifice to you - that of the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of My Son Jesus - to nourish you in soul.

Your world has with it the deepest darkness of hell, the antichrist. How so many bow down to his power! Yet even more will do so in a short time. You will all be called into the suppression and dictatorship of antichrist. You will be called upon to receive the vaccine that is death, and the mark of the beast will be forced upon you. Those who receive it willingly will die - unto eternal death.

Those of My people who took part in the destruction of My Mother's House will receive my justice. How the shepherds partook in this destruction as well as those who deliberately set about to destroy it! How this House is a light and those who stayed firm in commitment to its fruits and the many graces received there, you will merit your eternal home for My mercy will be with you at the hour of death. Know that those of you who have helped and made sacrifices for this House, will receive Life in Jesus at the hour of death: My Mercy will flow upon all such souls.

There will be sorrow that will befall all who have received but have run away and denied the truth of the fruitfulness they have received from Me. I gave the gift of life spiritually and in many I gave the gift of life in body but so many were ashamed to remain faithful. They found it easier to flow with the deception that was handed out unto you, My little one, yet some of them were even aware of the falsity done unto you. I will show up in the Light all those who have wronged you and My Mother's House.

In the times upon you there will be many sufferings. You will all enter a time of such evil and darkness that you do not think is possible. You will have no place to run or hide. They are blessed who have received a Precious Petal, blessed by Me and My Mother. Those who obtained the Picture of My Mother with the white roses and pray the rosary in its presence will draw down great grace of protection in the times that are to come. My child, because of your endurance I will permit to those in every home you entered, a great mercy.

There will fall upon the earth fire. The third world war is imminent. Bishop will find fault with bishop. Division will be everywhere. In the hearts of those in darkness will be a great desire to fight the children of light.

I tell you, My child of light, there will be those in darkness who will find fault with what I tell you now. Fear not, you are in My Life. Fear no man. Live only for Me and give unto an ungrateful world the words of truth that I give you.

My shepherds, how your behaviour has shamed Me, but you do not have the conviction of Truth. You permit the gifts I give of Myself to be suppressed and withheld from My little ones. Why do you call yourselves shepherds of Mine? How so many of you have merry-ed your time with the powers of darkness and your sins have enslaved you even more deeply now with the darkness of sin that is upon you. Wake up, plead for mercy while you still have time. Do not be foolish to assume that when this virus is over you will be free. It is a continuation of the great apostasy - the desertion of the Truth, but Truth will remain even if there were only a very small remnant to be saved.

You will have death on every side. The third world war is close at hand - a great destruction in the world.

I rebuke those who commit the sin of sodomy, they are in a great darkness of sin and those partaking in abortion - the killing of the unborn - make themselves the embodiment of sin, they live for bloodshed, both those who carry out such deeds and those who need them. The blood of the unborn murdered in abortion is calling out to stop this diabolical force at work.

My child, I bless you and My dear brother Gerard for the faithfulness of your witness to Me and to My Mother's call for humanity.

I bless you abundantly,

Father, Son and Holy Spirit."

The COVID “vaccines” permanently alter the DNA of the recipients.

This X-Files episode told us in advance what the Scamdemic would entail

www.fromrome.info/2022/06/07/this-x-files-episode-told-us-in-advance-what-the-scandemic-would-entail/
    www.theburningplatform.com/2022/06/08/x-files-predicted-the-vaccine-scam-in-2016/
    https://twitter.com/unhealthytruth/status/1534042765574688768

Military Lawyer Says Genetic Changes From "Vaccine" Creating New Human Species
    February 7th, 2022
    www.bitchute.com/video/x4uApGSo3wSw/?list=notifications&randomize=false

Covid Vaccine Alters Human DNA
    May 9, 2022
    www.gloria.tv/post/gNnx1pQRZ2pu6hSXNSFBUQEpL

Scientific Study confirms Pfizer’s COVID Vaccine alters Human DNA
    May 3, 2022
    https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/05/03/study-pfizer-covid-vaccine-alters-dna/

Dr. Peter McCullough on how the mRNA generated spike proteins may reverse transcribe into our DNA

April 10, 2022
    https://vladtepesblog.com/2022/04/10/dr-peter-mccullough-on-how-the-mrna-generated-spike-proteins-may-reverse-transcribe-into-our-dna/

Shocking study finds covid vaccines REWRITE your DNA… criminal CDC proven to have repeatedly LIED about this very issue to deceive and harm the public
    March 03, 2022
    www.naturalnews.com/2022-03-03-shocking-study-finds-covid-vaccines-rewrite-your-dna-criminal-cdc-proven-to-have-repeatedly-lied-about-this-very-issue-to-deceive-and-harm-the-public.html

Studies confirm spike protein mRNA in COVID vaccines alters human DNA within hours after injection
    March 01, 2022
    www.naturalnews.com/2022-03-01-spike-protein-mrna-vaccines-alters-human-dna.html

More evidence Covid was tinkered with in a lab? Now scientists find virus contains tiny chunk of DNA that matches sequence patented by Moderna THREE YEARS before pandemic began
    23 February 2022
    www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10542309/Fresh-lab-leak-fears-study-finds-genetic-code-Covids-spike-protein-linked-Moderna-patent.html

Scientific Study — Covid Spike Protein DRAMATICALLY Impairs Cell DNA Damage Repair…
    November 14, 2021
    https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/scientific-study-covid-spike-protein-dramatically-impairs-cell-dna-damage-repair/

Who Will Survive the Vaccine Holocaust? (Within 5 years, 80% or more of those who have been vaccinated, either by choice or by coercion, will at worst be dead, and at best, will be deathly injured due to prions, spike proteins, Messenger RNA converted into transhumanist DNA)
    May 6, 2021
    https://my72.news.blog/2021/05/06/who-will-survive-the-vaccine-holocaust-within-5-years-80-or-more-of-those-who-have-been-vaccinated-either-by-choice-or-by-coercion-will-at-worst-be-dead-and-at-best-will-be-deathly-injured-due/

COVID Shots, DNA & Transhumanism, With Dr. Madej
    April 29, 2021
    https://thenewamerican.com/covid-shots-dna-transhumanism-with-dr-madej-2/

The COVID “vaccines” destroy the immune systems of the recipients.

UK Govt. Report: 2x DeathVaxxed will have permanently damaged immune systems
    May 16, 2022
    www.fromrome.info/2022/05/16/uk-govt-report-2x-deathvaxxed-will-have-permanently-damaged-immune-systems/

Immune Systems collapsing in Europe, Australia & New Zealand
    April 17, 2022
    www.fromrome.info/2022/04/17/immune-systems-collapsing-in-europe-australia-new-zealand/

UNITED KINGDOM: Govt. “Vaccine Report” admits 2x Vaxxed will permanently lose all immune defenses
    March 28, 2022
    www.fromrome.info/2022/03/28/united-kingdom-govt-vaccine-report-admits-2x-vaxxed-will-permanently-lose-all-immune-defenses/

Dr. Zelenko: “Yes, The Vaccinated Have AIDS
    February 25, 2022
    www.newzworldtoday.com/dr-zelenko-yes-the-vaccinated-have-aids/

Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS): 'We should anticipate seeing this immune erosion more widely'
    Dec 05, 2021
    https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/news/post/vaccine-acquired-immune-deficiency-syndrome-vaids-we-should-anticipate-seeing-this-immune-erosion-more-widely/

Research "Game-changer": Spike Protein Increases Heart Attacks and Destroys Immune System
    December 1, 2021
    www.unz.com/mwhitney/research-game-changer-spike-protein-increases-heart-attacks-and-destroys/

COVID19 Injections Will Cause Massive Deaths – Dr. Elizabeth Eads
    November 2, 2021
    https://tinyurl.com/3nu4ey7a

Doctor Performs Blood and Immune System Test Before and After COVID Vaccination, The Alarming Results Motivate Him to Share This Video
    October 4, 2021
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/04/doctor-performs-blood-and-immune-system-test-before-and-after-covid-vaccination-the-alarming-results-motivate-him-to-share-this-video/

Pfizer vaccine destroys T cells, weakens the immune system – study
    August 22, 2021
    www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-22-study-pfizer-vaccine-destroys-t-cells-weakens-immune-system.html

FDA Warns Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Can Cause Your Immune System To Attack Your Nervous System
    July 13, 2021
    https://greatgameindia.com/vaccine-attack-nervous-system/

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko Warns: COVID-19 is a bioweapon designed and paid for by sociopaths in order to create global panic and manipulate humanity into sheepishly getting injected with a poisonous death shot
    June 13, 2021
    https://survivalblog.science.blog/2021/06/13/covid-19-bioweapon-vaccine-poison/

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

COVID Propaganda Roundup: SARS-CoV Vaccines Caused Serious Immune Dysfunction in Test Subjects Nearly a Decade Ago
    May 12, 2021
    www.thedailybell.com/all-articles/news-analysis/covid-propaganda-roundup-vaccines-dysfunction/

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny – Detailed Discussion of how COVID ‘Vaccine’ Destroys Immune System.
    Miscarriages up 6000% in USA due to these ‘vaccines’
    April 16, 2021
    www.theeponymousflower.com/2021/04/meanwhile-pfizer-says-youll-probably.html

“COVID-19 jab is not a vaccine; it’s a cellular modification technology that causes a self-creating auto-immune disease similar to AIDS” (Video)
    February 7, 2021
    https://stateofthenation.co/?p=51461

The COVID “vaccine” jabs inject graphene oxide into the body of the recipients.

UK Lab Report confirms Graphene in 3 kinds DeathVaxxes: A discussion
    February 22, 2022
    www.fromrome.info/2022/02/22/uk-lab-report-confirms-graphene-in-3-kinds-deathvaxxes-a-discussion/

Dr. Delgado: the DeathVaxx is to insert graphene oxide for 5G Kill network
    February 6, 2022
    www.fromrome.info/2022/02/06/israel-government-grants-itself-unlimited-dictatorial-powers/

The Argentine Govt. admitted in court filings that AstraZeneca contains Graphene Oxide
    January 18, 2022
    www.fromrome.info/2022/01/18/the-argentine-govt-admitted-in-court-filings-that-astrazeneca-contains-graphene-oxide/

Dr. Robert O. Young: Scanning & Transmission Electron Microscopy Reveals Graphene Oxide in CoV-19 Vaccines
    2021, September 12.
    www.drrobertyoung.com/post/transmission-electron-microscopy-reveals-graphene-oxide-in-cov-19-vaccines

Dr. Robert Young Finds Graphene Oxide in All Four Vaccines and Other Disturbing Ingredients
    August 29, 2021
    https://my72.news.blog/2021/08/29/dr-robert-young-finds-graphene-oxide-in-all-four-vaccines-and-other-disturbing-ingredients/

No Longer Science Fiction: Graphene-Based Brain Control Technology Announced (Graphene Oxide in Covid Vaccines?)
    July 20, 2021
    https://humansarefree.com/2021/07/graphene-based-brain-control-technology-is-real.html

Graphene-based “neuromodulation” technology is REAL: Press release from INBRAIN Neuroelectronics describes brain controlling biocircuits using AI-powered graphene
    July 19, 2021
    www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-19-graphene-based-neuromodulation-technology-is-real-inbrain-neuroelectronics.html

Patent KR20210028065A: Physiological saline containing graphene dispersion and corona virus vaccine using the same
    https://patents.google.com/patent/KR20210028065A/en

Vaccines, Masks & Tests All Contain Graphene. Toxic graphene oxide seems designed to hook the population up to 5G
    7 Jul 2021
    https://tapnewswire.com/2021/07/gary-d-barnett-vaccines-masks-tests-all-contain-graphene/

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]

Dr Luis De Benito – Covid Vaccines Appear to Install a “MAC Address” inside the Vaxxed
    26 November 2021
    https://robscholtemuseum.nl/dr-luis-de-benito-covid-vaccines-appear-to-install-a-mac-address-inside-the-vaxxed/

The Bluetooth Challenge: Why Covid Vaxxed People Are Emitting Bluetooth Codes
    June 7, 2022
    https://coercioncode.com/2022/06/07/the-bluetooth-challenge-why-covid-vaxxed-people-are-emitting-bluetooth-codes/

Dr. Ruby Video re: Graphene in COVID vaccines (contains pictures)
    June 28, 2021
    https://videopress.com/v/DLTEdUcL
    https://videopress.com/v/IpTggwxd

Karen Kingston - Presents the patent documents of the “vaccines” that contain evidence that graphene oxide is contained in the “vaccines”
    https://videopress.com/v/jd4rsX7n

Video of graphene exposed to electromagnetic frequencies
    https://videopress.com/v/sl2dDVbN

Vaccinated people are being TRACKED in real time
    June 20, 2021
    https://steverotter.com/vaccinated-people-are-being-tracked-in-real-time/

Do covid vaccines contain GMO “Magneto” protein capable of remotely controlling behavior, brain activity?
    May 25, 2021
    www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-25-covid-vaccines-gmo-magneto-protein-behavior-brain.html

5G Wireless: A “Massive Health Experiment” That Could Cause Cancer And Global CATASTROPHE
    February 5, 2019
    www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/5g-wireless-a-massive-health-experiment-that-could-cause-cancer-and-global-catastrophe_02052019

20,000 5G satellites to be launched sending DANGEROUS BEAMS of intense microwave radiation ACROSS THE WORLD
    Jan 31, 2019
    http://strangesounds.org/2019/01/5g-satellites-space-problem.html

Experts WARN: 5G technology will blanket the Earth with ultra-high microwave frequencies
    January 08, 2019
    www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-08-experts-warn-5g-technology-will-blanket-the-earth-microwave-frequencies.html

The Impact of 5G: Creating New Value across Industries and Society (Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum Propaganda)
    January 2020
    www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_The_Impact_of_5G_Report.pdf

After the majority of the population has had their immune systems destroyed by way of the COVID “vaccines”, the Freemasons will release a more deadly virus worldwide by way of chemtrails.

John Leary

May 1, 2009:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have given you many messages concerning chemtrails where your government is purposely putting viruses in them to lower your people’s immune systems and cause upper respiratory infections. This is all part of the death culture people who are trying to reduce the population so the one world people have less people to control. Many of these scare diseases are man-made and this latest swine flu is another excuse for involuntary quarantines for wherever the one world people want to control. This name of swine flu has even confused people that they did not want to eat pork, so now the media is using H1N1 as a new name. I have told you in the past (2-8-08, 2-18-08, 4-25-0 to avoid taking flu shots because they will be giving you live viruses that could spread disease instead of preventing it. There have been reports in your literature that one drug company has in fact put live Avian flu virus in a bird flu vaccine. I am warning you again that this new vaccine for swine flu will be made by similar companies which could spread the disease more than prevent it. The death culture people are more intent on reducing the population than preventing any epidemic. I know these are difficult warnings, but there are evidences to defy nature and cause more deaths in the population. AIDS and ebola are other examples of this same man-made manipulation by the one world people. As these diseases mutate, it will become necessary for My faithful to go to My refuges where you will be healed of these diseases by looking on My luminous cross and drinking the healing spring water. Having masks, taking Hawthorn herbs, and vitamins will also build up your immune system to fight these

July 30, 2014:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing in the news how over six hundred people have died from the ebola virus in Africa because they are not receiving the proper treatment with IVs and isolation. Now, even a few cases of ebola have been brought to America. It can be treated to save infected people, but there is always a chance for an epidemic to start. Ebola is not transmitted by virus in the air, but through contact with bodily fluids. AIDS and ebola are man-made laboratory creations for the intended purpose of reducing the population. The one world people want to reduce the population from seven billion people down to 500 million. This plan is inspired by Satan, and he uses the evil one world people to carry out a planned pandemic virus. Ebola could mutate to a virus spread in the air, then you would have a dangerous, contagious, and deadly virus. Such a pandemic virus has already been made, and at one point, it will be released into the atmosphere by the chemtrails. I will warn My faithful when this virus will be spread, because at My refuges you can look upon My luminous cross or drink the healing spring water, which will cure anyone from such a virus. When your lives are threatened by a world famine, a bank failure, a pandemic virus, or mandatory chips in the body, I will warn My faithful when it is time to come to My protection of your souls and bodies at My refuges. These refuges will be found at My Blessed Mother’s places of apparition, shrines to My Blessed Mother or Me, monasteries, places of holy ground, and caves. You will be led there by your guardian angels. I will provide My protection at My safe havens.”

August 5, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My son, you have witnessed the dead calm before a hurricane comes in. You are in that calm before the second virus attack comes. I have warned you how the next virus will be worse than the first, and you could see another shutdown with worse restrictions. Every time you see a new mutated virus come on the scene, there is a major spread of disease until your people build up an immunity. This first attack was a laboratory creation because most flu viruses do not continue during the summer. The new characteristics of the next virus are unknown, and it will take some time to see if this is similar to the first virus. In any event this next virus will also come out of China, and if it is spread by the chemtrails, many people could get infected and die. You could stay in your homes, unless you see many dead bodies. Then I will call My faithful to My refuges. Be prepared to leave for My refuges with your backpacks when you see the signs of a worse pandemic.If things get really bad, you could even see a martial law declared which could stop your elections. If your lives are in danger, My angels will protect you at My refuges.”

February 2, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My son, I have given you visions of the Warning about to come, but this vision of circling lights in a tunnel is new. You also have a sense that bad things are about to happen. I told you that I would bring My Warning when your lives would be threatened, either from a war or the next bleeding disease. If your people see your Covid cases decreasing, they will want to relax all of the controlling Covid restrictions. Your leaders and the one world people do not want to lose their fear and control tactics. This means they will need to do something drastic to maintain their control which could mean they could send out a more deadly virus, like the bleeding disease I have shown you. So be prepared for more storms and a possible call to My refuge after the Warning and the conversion time.”

May 20, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, your country is seeing more and more divisions over race, abortion, transgender, and even between vaccinated and unvaccinated. You have been reading in your news that those people, who took three Covid shots, have ruined their immune system and they will have little or no defense for the next virus. The unvaccinated, who have had Covid, have the best immune system to fight any new virus. The Democrats will try to bring another shutdown to try and stop the mid term elections. If that fails, the rich people will provide more millions of dollars to cheat as they did in the 2020 election. The only way to have a fair election is to stop the drop boxes, and only give absentee ballots to those people who are legal, and not mailed out to everyone. Without fair elections, you are allowing the left communists to take over your country. If the evil ones are allowed to cheat and takeover America, then you will need to come to My refuges for protection.”

May 26, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have read and heard about the rich people who control all of the central banks of all of your nations. They are planning a total takeover of the world starting with more pandemic viruses and vaccines. They are about to change your money system to electronic money and a chip in the body or the mark of the beast that will be needed for all buying and selling. Refuse to take any vaccines for monkey pox or the marburg bleeding disease. You can bless the vaccinated or sick people with the Good Friday oil, or the exorcism water. When it will be difficult to travel, you may have to come to My refuges

May 30, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, right now you are seeing an overwhelming public display of a new monkey pox disease, but it is not contagious except from bodily contact.It is curious how millions of doses of a vaccine for monkey pox have been prepared two years in advance of any breakout. This is another planned virus release to cause panic and scare people to stay in their homes for another possible shutdown right before the mid term elections.You have been expecting a bleeding virus to appear first, but the one world people are choosing to spread monkey pox instead for now. People, who have had small pox shots, may still have immunity from monkey pox. You are seeing some scare tactics when there is only a few hundred cases outside of Africa. If the one world people are able to bring another shutdown, My faithful may have to come to My refuges for protection. Trust in Me to protect you from the evil ones’ plans.”

GeoEngineering Watch
    www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

Patents Directly Related To Geoengineering
    May, 2015
    www.aircrap.org/evidence/patents-directly-related-to-geoengineering/

Aerosol Spraying Conspiracy Theory Confirmed by Obama CIA Director at CFR
    July 6, 2016
    http://freedomoutpost.com/aerosol-spraying-conspiracy-theory-confirmed-by-obama-cia-director-at-cfr/

Global geoengineering (chemtrails) experiment pushed by Bill Gates also funded by Nazi-linked Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, linked to eugenics and depopulation
    September 17, 2019
    www.naturalnews.com/2019-09-17-global-geoengineering-chemtrails-experiment-funded-by-nazi-linked-alfred-p-sloan-foundation.html

Chemtrails Exposed: The Research Corporation for Science Advancement and the Origins of the New Manhattan Project
    November 24, 2019
    www.activistpost.com/2019/11/chemtrails-exposed-the-research-corporation-for-science-advancement-and-the-origins-of-the-new-manhattan-project.html

An attempt will be made to force the subdermal microchip upon those who survive (or are allowed to survive) the forthcoming bleeding virus.

"It forced all the people, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be given a stamped image on their right hands or their foreheads, so that no one could buy or sell except one who had the stamped image of the beast's name or the number that stood for its name. Wisdom is needed here; one who understands can calculate the number of the beast, for it is a number that stands for a person. His number is six hundred and sixty-six."
    (Rv 13:16-18 ) (NB: One can imagine the difficulty that St. John had in describing a 21st century subdermal microchip. It is worthy of note that the construction of these chips involves a stamping process by machinery.)

We have compiled a comprehensive discussion of this topic at:
    The Mark of the Beast, the Subdermal Microchip
    www.call2holiness.org/MarkoftheBeast/MarkoftheBeast.html

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image006.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image008.jpg[/IMG]

Those who accept the chip will commit a sin that will not be forgiven. (Rv 14:9-11). By accepting the chip, one surrenders his free will to the Masonic Overloads, and cannot seek forgiveness.

The forced implantation of the Chip upon the surviving population will be one of the signs to flee to the Refuges.

John Leary
    January 5, 2012:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have warned you before that the one world people have prepared hundreds of death camps all across the United States. The one world people have been planning to kill at least twenty-five million Christians and patriots that will not go along with their new world order. They will try to force chips in the body on everyone or they will be killed in gas chambers or with guillotines to scare people into submission. Refuse to take any mandatory chips in the body because voices from these devices will control your free will and they will make you like robots. This is another sign to go to My refuges when these chips are made mandatory from your Health Plan.”

August 14, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are familiar with St. Maximillian Kolbe’s story of how he took the place of another prisoner who was about to be killed. You also know of how Hitler killed many Jews and priests in his gas chambers. This was part of an ethnic cleansing of the Jews. It is also a sign of how Christians will be cleansed from your society by the evil communists, who will take over your country. In addiction to gas chambers, the evil ones around you, will use Guillotines to behead those people who believe in Me. The deep state has perpetrated these evil viruses on purpose, so they can use this as an excuse to mandate people to take a vaccine and a chip in the body as the mark of the beast. Avoid taking any vaccine or any chip in the body, even if the authorities threaten to kill you. The vaccine will cause damage to your immune system, but the chip in the body will control your mind. These same authorities will mandate this chip so they can tell if you had the vaccine or not. In the Book of Revelation (Chap 13) it tells you to avoid taking the mark of the beast, and avoid worshiping the Antichrist. When chips in the body are made mandatory, I will call My faithful to the safety of My refuges where My angels will heal you of any ailments, and they will not allow the evil ones to harm you. You will have My Warning before your lives are threatened. In the Warning you will be told to avoid taking the chip in the body, and not to worship the Antichrist. You will also be told to come to My refuges of protection. I have been giving this message for over twenty years, but now you are being faced with the threat of gas chambers for being a Christian, just as St. Maximillian Kolbe was imprisoned. There are hundreds of death camp detention centers all over America, but there are also many places of refuge where I will protect My faithful. Trust in Me to save your souls
    from this evil.”

Certificate Of Vaccination IDentification

Microwave Mind Control: Modern Torture and Control Mechanisms Eliminating Human Rights and Privacy
    September 25, 1999
    and,
    Microchip Mind Control, Implants And Cybernetics
    December 6, 2001
    https://rense.com/general17/imp.htm

Big Brother gets under your skin Ultimate ID badge, transceiver implanted in humans monitored by GPS satellites
    file:///C:/Users/18323/OneDrive/Documents/!Ben/Word/Eschatology-ByTopic/Mark%20of%20the%20Beast/Chip2.htm

Doctor alleges plans underway to "Microchip" Newborns in U.S. and Europe
    January 14, 2008
    www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2007/01/08/01290.html

All sheeple citizens who want to receive government benefits must agree to be microchipped in the near future
    August 24, 2017
    www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-24-all-sheeple-citizens-who-want-to-receive-government-benefits-must-agree-to-be-microchipped-in-the-near-future.html

D2020 and partners launch program to provide digital ID with vaccines
    Sep 20, 2019
    www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines

Cryptocurrency system using body activity data
    (Microsoft Patent WO2020060606 facilitating cryptocurrency payments electronically using body activity (NB: 666) )
    March 26, 2020
    https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en?oq=WO2020060606

Your Phone Is Spying On You, And Companies Are Generating Secret “Surveillance Scores” Based On That Information
    August 3, 2020
    www.zerohedge.com/technology/your-phone-spying-you-companies-are-generating-secret-surveillance-scores-based-data

UN Announces Biometric Digital ID Wallet
    November 18, 2020
    www.activistpost.com/2020/11/un-announces-biometric-digital-id-wallet.html

Klaus Schwab: Great Reset Will “Lead to a Fusion of Our Physical, Digital and Biological Identity”
    Implantable microchips that can read your thoughts.
    16 November, 2020
    https://summit.news/2020/11/16/klaus-schwab-great-reset-will-lead-to-a-fusion-of-our-physical-digital-and-biological-identity/

Digital Tyranny and the Rockefeller-Gates WHO “Vaxx-Certificate Passport”: Towards a World War III Scenario
    November 30, 2021
    www.theburningplatform.com/2021/11/30/digital-tyranny-and-the-rockefeller-gates-who-vaxx-certificate-passport-towards-a-world-war-iii-scenario/

Sweden: Get Your Covid Vaccine Passport in a Chip in Your Hand
    November 30, 2021
    www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/sweden-get-covid-vaccine-passport-chip-hand-video/

New COVID Microchip Implanted Under Your Skin Will Show Your Vaccination Status
    December 20, 2021
    www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/video-new-covid-microchip-implanted-skin-will-show-vaccination-status/

Other Satanic Mind Control Tools

John Leary

August 4, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing so many mass killings, that you were wondering if they were connected with each other. There is a master plan to use these mass killings as a means to take away your guns. You know how your various agencies have the means and the knowledge of how to make someone want to kill a lot of people in a crowded place. You know of putting chips in people to control their minds. You also know of people who were hypnotized that can be following someone’s direction of their will. Some people also have psychological problems, and drugs can drive them to do these killings. When there are so many incidents, it is true that they are being directed by a group who wants total control of your country. Pray that these groups of evil ones can be controlled, so you know when and where they will strike next.”

March 3, 2009

Jesus said: “My people, you are aware of fiber optic cables coming into your house which has two-way communication. High definition digital cable enables the Cable company to see and hear what is going on by your TV. You have learned of another potential threat to your brain functions when analog broadcast will go over to digital signals. The broadcast signals could embed a silent sound signal with a similar frequency to your brain waves. This signal could affect your subconscious mind to do things against your will. I told you to remove your TVs and computer monitors out of your house after the Warning to avoid looking at the Antichrist. This latest technology may be another reason to avoid watching TV for long periods of time. An analog signal would create static when using this silent ELF signal, but a digital signal would not be affected, so you would not know if it was being used or not. Limit your TV watching to a minimum to protect your mental faculties. Call on My protection and heed My warnings.”

February 2, 2013:

Jesus said: “My people, you have been seeing an unusual number of killings that were using assault rifles, and the shooters committed suicide when their killings were done. In the vision you are seeing microwaves and voices controlling a killer with a chip implanted in their body. This technology is already available, and it has been used by the military and secret agencies. Some assassins are purposely given two identities to hide their killing intentions. If some one world people want to create crimes against innocent children to get gun laws passed, this technology could be used on anyone that was chipped on purpose. Some of these crimes have been committed, and the killer was killed to hide any evidence. When you look at the eyes of these killers, you can see that they do not look normal. The one world people are known for their technique of create the problem, and then create their desired solution. By controlling people with chips, they can be used as robots to serve these evil masters. This is why these same evil people want to put chips in everyone to control them against their free will. This is why My faithful need to refuse any chip in the body, even if they threaten to kill you. I will warn My people when it is time to come to My refuges so the men in black cannot capture you. Rejoice that I am protecting you from the ruthless one world people who want to kill all Christians and patriots.”

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.jpg[/IMG]

September 19, 2013:

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen an analysis of why this serviceman killed these people without any apparent reason. There was a mention that he was hearing voices which was the exact same thing that happened to Tim McVeigh when he killed people in Oklahoma. There is a technology of placing chips in people so they could be
    controlled to kill people without even knowing what they were doing.
    The coming mandatory chips in the body from your Health Care Law can also take over your free will, and you would be like robots. Do not take any chip in the body under any circumstances. The one world people can use people with chips to kill others for their agenda of taking guns away from your people. Beware of such caused killings that are part of a terrorist plot to take over your country.”

November 5, 2013
    Jesus said: “My people, I have been giving you messages about how the one world people are planning their martial law takeover. The vision shows you the thousands of foreign troops that are being positioned to implement martial law when they cause the big event.
    Already you are seeing chipped individuals hearing voices to tell them how to kill people in various places. These are the false flag terrorist acts being committed to create terror and fear, as well as a plan to confiscate your guns. The other two events will be a collapse of your financial system, and a spreading of a pandemic virus by the chemtrails in the sky. These three events will set off a declared martial law. You are seeing many denials that microchip implants will be placed in people for Obamacare. These stronger denials are a sign that they will actually do it with the signing of another Executive Order that will be kept secret. The plans for the mark of the beast with mandatory chips in the body will control people like robots for those who take the chips in the body. Refuse any chips in the body, and refuse to worship the Antichrist. My Warning will come before your lives are endangered, and you can trust in Me that I will warn you when to leave your homes for My refuges.”

April 1, 2014:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have seen many gun incidents that have killed many people. Another incident will come that uses a sniper’s gun to kill some innocent people with random shootings. At the end of most of these shooting sprees, the gunman usually kills himself.
    Some of these gun incidents are fabricated with chips in people to control their violence and suicide. The gunmen are programmed to commit suicide so there is no evidence of why they killed people. They also are people with mental problems. By having periodical shootings, this brings a fear element into the people that can be exploited by the one world people. They are behind using chipped people to cause terror among your society. This is part of a plan for a takeover of your country with mandatory chips controlling the people. When these killings increase, I will call My faithful to come to the safety of My refuges.”

September 1, 2014:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have seen television programs and movies where you have seen how your authorities can catch criminals by tracking cell phones, phone calls, charges by credit cards, and computer sites that are visited on the internet. You all need to know that the government and the crooks can track you with the same devices. Do not leave your TV on for more than an hour. They have a silent sound (SSSS) technique to control your mind through your TVs. Put aluminum foil over all of your chipped documents, especially your new passports. Watch what you say on the phone or in e-mail messages. Most communications are monitored and watched by your government. By being careful with your documents and using multiple passwords that are changed often, you can be more protected from identity thefts. A time is coming when the evil ones will try to force you to take chips in the hand, or they will wipe out your accounts if you refuse. The electronic money you have now can be tracked and zeroed if the authorities want to control you. Be ready to leave for My refuges when I notify you, and do not take any chipped devices with you, because they will not work at My refuges.”

July 27, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the vision I am showing you an earthly king who will declare his kingdom all over the earth. For My faithful this will be the Antichrist, and he will be assisted by the false prophet, and Satan himself as a black ugly demon. You are looking at the beginning of the tribulation time. After the six weeks of reparation after the Warning, I want My people to get rid of your TVs, cell phones, computers, radios, and any other screens or devices connected to the internet. This is so you do not look at the eyes of the Antichrist, or listen to his words, or he could control your mind and soul to worship him. Refuse to take the mark of the beast or a computer chip in your body, that also could control your mind. I will warn My faithful at the proper time to leave for My refuges of protection from the evil ones. At My refuges you will see My luminous cross, and when you look on it in faith, you will be healed of your physical and spiritual ills. I am the only King of the Universe, and I am the only One to be worshiped. All other people and gods are not to be worshiped, or you will sin against My First Commandment. Just as you have My Blessed Sacrament before you now, so you will have perpetual Adoration of My Eucharist at every refuge. With daily Holy Communion given to you by My angels, I will feed you My Real Presence, and My love will permeate your body and soul to give you strength to bear this evil time to come. Trust in Me to have My angels protect you, and guide you to My refuges. Pray for all of My refuge builders who are preparing safe places for My faithful. You will need My cross on your foreheads by My angels, in order to enter My refuges. Give praise and glory to Me for protecting you and leading you into My Era of Peace.”

Louise Tomkiel
    (yet to be approved)

February 17, 2008
    Louise began to receive a message from God and said, "Jesus, please cover me with Your Most Precious Blood."

Then God your Father spoke, "It won't be long now children before your televisions will be completely useless. This is a serious matter of control and it (T.V.) will contain THE CHIP! All will be monitored! Shows and commercials will be extremely sinful in dress , word and actions.

A new age will begin for, in the near future, all electronics will have to be bought new or you will need a special device to operate them.

Your homes and vehicles will be control devices used by evil men, controlled by satan, to lead you astray.

Buy NO NEW gadgets! Buy NO NEW televisions or other electronic appliances, phones, radios, etc. DO WITHOUT!

I am allowing satan to reign over the earth for a time to test all people. This must be to fulfill Scripture. Remain with Me! Trust Me! Do not lose hope! Keep the faith! I promise I WILL NEVER leave My own! Be strong no matter what and stay strong until the end!

Pray unceasingly! My word is true and all WILL be be fulfilled. AMEN!"

theheckhypothesis.com/pdf/HEAVEN%27S%20MESSAGES%20TO%20LOUISE%20STARR%20TOMK IEL.pdf

Mind Control: History and Applications (Prof. Eric T. Karlstrom, 2012)
    January 27, 2022
    https://gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com/mind-control-history-and-applications/

Actual Patents Of Mind Control And Behavior Modification Technology
    August 25, 2000
    https://rense.com/general3/patent.htm

Five Brain-Manipulating Technologies That Prove Dollhouse Exists Right Now
    Feb 17 2009
    http://io9.com/5155470/five-brain+manipulating-technologies-that-prove-dollhouse-exists-right-now

US Patent 3,951,134 Apparatus and Method for Remotely Monitoring and Altering Brain Waves
    September 10, 2010
    http://remoteneuroimaging.blogspot.com/2010/09/us-patent-3951134-apparatus-and-method.html

US Patent 6506148 – Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
    May 1, 2011
    www.geoengineeringwatch.org/us-patent-6506148-nervous-system-manipulation-by-electromagnetic-fields-from-monitors/

CIA, mind control & mass shootings - Is there a correlation?

September 24, 2013
    http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/58093

CIA Chief (Petraeus): We’ll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher

December 17, 2014 (originally published by Wired.com)
    https://agenda21news.com/2014/12/cia-chief-petraeus-well-spy-dishwasher/

United States of Paranoia: They See Gangs of Stalkers
    June 10, 2016
    www.nytimes.com/2016/06/11/health/gang-stalking-targeted-individuals.html

CIA Turned Samsung Smart TVs into Listening Devices, WikiLeaks Dump Reveals
    March 7, 2017
    www.infowars.com/cia-turned-samsung-smart-tvs-into-listening-devices-wikileaks-dump-reveals/

How Bursts of Ultrasound Can Be Used to Flip Switches in the Brain
    November 29, 2017
    https://tinyurl.com/mr9cnwjb

ESPN Admits to Watching YOU Through Your TV
    Feb. 14, 2018
    www.prisonplanet.com/exclusive-espn-admits-to-watching-you-through-your-tv.html

US Patent 6506148 B2 Confirms Human Nervous System Manipulation Through Your Computer & TV
    February 22, 2018
    www.collective-evolution.com/2018/02/22/us-patent-6506148-b2-confirms-human-nervous-system-manipulation-through-your-computer-tv/

Government Files About “Remote Mind Control”
    April 20, 2018
    https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/government-accidentally-sends-files-on-remote-mind-control-to-journalist/

"Their Lives Were Ruined": Victims Of CIA MK-Ultra Brainwashing Plan Class-Action Suit
    May 22, 2018
    www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-22/their-lives-were-ruined-victims-cia-mk-ultra-brainwashing-plan-class-action-suit

Mind control using sound waves? We ask a scientist how it works
    (originally posted on the World Economic Forum website)
    07 Nov 2018
    https://web.archive.org/web/20181107172700/https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/11/mind-control-ultrasound-neuroscience/

The World Economic Forum Talks About “Mind Control Using Sound Waves”
    November 13, 2018
    https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-world-economic-forum-talks-about-mind-control-using-sound-waves/

Finally Admitted! “New” Tech Can Beam Voices Directly Into Your Head
    January 27, 2019
    www.activistpost.com/2019/01/finally-admitted-new-tech-can-beam-voices-directly-into-your-head.html

That smart TV you just bought may be spying on you, FBI warns
    December 3, 2019
    www.cnn.com/2019/12/02/politics/smart-tv-fbi-warning-cyber-monday/index.html

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image006.jpg[/IMG]

Shooters who heard voices (partial listing):

Prosecutors say alleged shooter told them 'the voices in his head told him to' shoot deputy
    www.khou.com/video/news/crime/prosecutors-say-alleged-shooter-told-them-the-voices-in-his-head-told-him-to-shoot-deputy/285-9f60e988-c1fc-49ef-9086-6fb48b9593de

Man says he shot deputy constable because 'voices in his head told him to': Prosecutors
    https://abc13.com/man-says-voices-in-head-told-him-to-shoot-deputy-constable/5485201/

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting suspect heard voices in his head
    www.local10.com/news/parkland-school-shooting/marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-shooting-suspect-heard-voices-in-his-head

Nashville Church Shooter heard voices:
    http://wreg.com/2017/10/23/detective-accused-nashville-church-shooter-heard-voices/

Ft. Lauderdale Shooter heard voices:
    www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fort-lauderdale-airport-shooting-suspect-complained-hearing-voices-officials-n704081

Parkland, Florida HS Shooter heard voices:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-school-shooter-methodically-moved-classrooms-execute-victims/story?id=53112929

Navy Shooter heard voices:
    www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/17/navy-yard-shooting-aaron-alexis/2825749/

My ELF Weapon’: More Proof Navy Yard Shooter Targeted with Mind Control Weapons
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/my-elf-weapon-more-proof-navy-yard-shooter-targeted-with-mind-control-weapons

FSU Shooter heard voices:
    www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/FSU-Shooter-Said-He-Heard-Voices-Coming-Through-the-Wall-283440121.html

Colorado Walmart Shooter heard voices:
    www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/07/colorado-walmart-gunman-had-voices-in-his-head-caused-by-bad-lsd-trip-decades-ago-stepsister-claims.html

Dallas Shooter heard voices:
    www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-dallas-police-ambush-had-history-violence-n374921

SPU Shooter heard voices:
    http://wwlp.com/2016/11/01/accused-spu-shooter-claims-he-heard-voices/

Deer Creek School Shooter heard voices:
    https://archive.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2010/03/12/colo_school_shooting_suspect_says_he_heard_voices/

YWAM Shooter heard voices:
    www.sethbarnes.com/post/ywam-shooter-heard-voices-whose-were-they

EX-POLICE OFFICER ARRESTED OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE WITH ARSENAL OF WEAPONS, WHO SAYS HE WANTED TO SPEAK TO ADM. RODGERS & GEN. MATTIS SAYS HE HAS CHIP IN HIS HEAD FROM PARTICIPATING IN CIA [MKULTRA] :
    www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/26/ex-police-officer-arrested-near-white-house-with-arsenal-weapons-cops.html

Inmate: James Holmes Told Me He Was ‘Programmed’ To Kill by “Evil” Therapist
    www.infowars.com/inmate-james-holmes-told-me-he-was-programmed-to-kill-by-evil-therapist/

Read and heed:
    Prayers of Consecration and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and
    To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles, and
    The Mark of the Beast, The Subdermal Microchip, and
    How to Identify the Antichrist
    at
    www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

The Cub
    June 16, 2022

To subscribe: send email to
    abbacub@gmail.com with SUBSCRIBE in Subject Line of email

Summary Guide to the Tribulation
    www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

--- End ---

Addendum
    A Heavenly Treatment for Health Issues Resulting from the SARS-Cov2 (COVID) Virus, or the So-called COVID ‘Vaccines’, or the Hemorrhagic Fever (Bleeding) Virus

Through Fr. Michel Rodrique (yet to be approved by the Church) God advised that He will heal health issues resulting from the COVID virus(es) or the COVID so-called vaccines through a specific act of Faith and Obedience.

Formula:
    Into a glass of holy water (blessed by a Catholic priest), sprinkle some exorcised salt (preferably in the form of a cross). Stir. The sick person, in an act of Faith in the healing ability of Jesus, is to dip a Miraculous Medal (blessed by a Catholic priest) into the solution. Afterwards, the sick person is to drink the solution.

Exorcised salt is salt blessed by a Catholic priest, pursuant to the Roman Ritual [NB: It MUST be pursuant to the Roman Ritual.]. It is used in exorcisms, also.

The Miraculous Medal was given to St. Catrherine Laboure at Rue de Bac by Our Lady of Grace (approved by the Church as worthy of belief).
    https://miraculousmedal.org/welcome/the-miracle-of-the-miraculous-medal/

The application of such ‘exorcised water‘ was affirmed by Jesus through John Leary (yet to be approved), subsequently:

May 27, 2021:
    Jesus said: (Luke 10:46-52) “My people, the blind beggar, Bartimeus, called out to Me as the Son of David to heal him of his blindness. He had faith in My healing power, so I healed him of his blindness. This faith in My healing power is necessary for all healing to take place. You remember well how I had difficulty in healing people in My hometown of Nazareth, because they lacked faith in My healing. I gave you a message that you could heal the Covid vaccinated people with the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the Miraculous medal, or by coming to My refuges at the proper time. The Covid vaccinated people need to have faith in My healing, and they will not die from the vaccine. When you hear about blindness, there are also spiritually blind people as well. You need to be baptized into the faith, and you will be healed of your spiritual blindness when you will receive the eyes of faith. Then you will see My purpose clearly in how I died on the cross to bring salvation to all of those people who believe in Me. Once you look beyond the world, you can accomplish the mission I have for you. Give up your agenda and follow Me, and you will be saved. By dying to self, and doing My Will, you will truly see My Light to lead you to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, I told you that the vaccinated people could die from the vaccine, and even sooner when a deadly virus is released. I showed you a vision of dead bodies lying around, who represented the dead vaccinated people. Now, I am showing you how they will be disposing of the many bodies by either cremation or by using mass graves. There will be Covid spike proteins coming from these bodies, and that is why they need to be burned or buried. Pray that the vaccinated people can be healed with the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the miraculous medal, or at My refuges.”

May 29, 2021:
    Later, at the Eternal Father Chapel we were praying before our Adoration DVD. I saw an overwhelming ongoing vision that was a sign of the coming deadly virus that would kill a lot of vaccinated people. I first saw a long table in a hall, and many people were eating a dessert. This was a sign of when the virus would be released. Then all at once many people started dying and there were bodies on the ground as I saw before. I then saw flames from a large crematorium as the dead bodies were being thrown into the fire. This burning of bodies was unbearable as I stopped the vision. This vision was crystal clear. Jesus said: “My son, you have seen visions before of dead bodies on the ground when the vaccinated people would come in contact with the next deadly virus. This vision is even more dramatic as you again are seeing dead bodies, but now you are seeing many bodies being thrown into a huge crematorium, and they were burned up. I told you before that I would bring My Warning before this deadly virus would be released. This will be the last chance for the vaccinated people to chose to believe in Me, and be healed, or they could die. With the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the miraculous medal, or coming to My refuges, this would be a chance for the vaccinated people to be healed, but they must believe I can heal them in order to be healed. Pray for all of your family and friends to become believers in Me during the six weeks of conversion after the Warning, or they could die and go to hell. Trust in Me to answer your prayers, but people need to accept Me of their own free will. I will not force Myself on anyone.”

www.johnleary.com

A Simple Act of Faith & Obedience is the only Requirement

“Naaman, commander of the army of the king of Syria, was a great man with his master and in high favor, because by him the LORD had given victory to Syria. He was a mighty man of valor, but he was a leper. Now the Syrians on one of their raids had carried off a little maid from the land of Israel, and she waited on Naaman's wife. She said to her mistress, ‘Would that my lord were with the prophet who is in Samaria! He would cure him of his leprosy.’ So Naaman went in and told his lord, ‘Thus and so spoke the maiden from the land of Israel.’ And the king of Syria said, ‘Go now, and I will send a letter to the king of Israel.’ So he went, taking with him ten talents of silver, six thousand shekels of gold, and ten festal garments. And he brought the letter to the king of Israel, which read, ‘When this letter reaches you, know that I have sent to you Naaman my servant, that you may cure him of his leprosy.’ And when the king of Israel read the letter, he rent his clothes and said, ‘Am I God, to kill and to make alive, that this man sends word to me to cure a man of his leprosy? Only consider, and see how he is seeking a quarrel with me.’ But when Elisha the man of God heard that the king of Israel had rent his clothes, he sent to the king, saying, ‘Why have you rent your clothes? Let him come now to me, that he may know that there is a prophet in Israel.’ So Naaman came with his horses and chariots, and halted at the door of Elisha's house. And Elisha sent a messenger to him, saying, ‘Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and your flesh shall be restored, and you shall be clean.’ But Naaman was angry, and went away, saying, ‘Behold, I thought that he would surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the LORD his God, and wave his hand over the place, and cure the leper. Are not Abana and Pharpar, the rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? Could I not wash in them, and be clean?’ So he turned and went away in a rage. But his servants came near and said to him, ‘My father, if the prophet had commanded you to do some great thing, would you not have done it?How much rather, then, when he says to you, 'Wash, and be clean'?’ So he went down and dipped himself seven times in the Jordan, according to the word of the man of God; and his flesh was restored like the flesh of a little child, and he was clean. Then he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and he came and stood before him; and he said, ‘Behold, I know that there is no God in all the earth but in Israel; so accept now a present from your servant.’”
    (2 Ki 5:1-15)

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    This is so you do not look at the eyes of the Antichrist, or listen to his words, or he could control your mind and soul to worship him.
    "And then shall that Lawless One be revealed" 2Th 2:8

One wonders how apostate Rome and apostate Protestants would EVER be able to recognize ANY 'lawless one' since they have no regard for His Torah.

"do not look at the eyes of the Antichrist" Still laughing!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Dr. Zelenko: “Yes, The Vaccinated Have AIDS
    February 25, 2022
    https://conservativearmy88.co/2022/03/16/dr-zelenko-yes-the-vaccinated-have-aids/

Bill Gates Speaks of Reducing the Population via Vaccines