Denominationalism is in a real pickle. Instead of putting all their 10’s of thousands of denominations (divisions) on notice for adopting Romes pagan doctrines, they have embraced them like Baskin-Robbins flavor of the month. I’m never shy about calling them all out, and give plenty of proof as to why. First off, we are “beseeched” to do just that very thing -

“Now I beseech you, brethren, MARK THEM WHICH CAUSE DIVISIONS AND OFFENSES CONTRARY TO THE DOCTRINE WHICH YOU HAVE LEARNED; and AVOID THEM” Rom 16:17

WHAT doctrine did they learn? Pure doctrine from YHUH (Pro 30:5)! Men’s doctrines can go into the sewage along with all their polluted traditions! Of course His doctrine is, always has been, and always will be His Torah! The sun-day, the swine eating, the pagan festivals - ALL CONTRARY DOCTRINES that cause sin! -

“Yahusha answered them, and said, MY DOCTRINE IS NOT MINE, but his that sent me.” Joh 7:16

“For I give you GOOD DOCTRINE, forsake ye not MY TORAH.” Pro 4:2

“MY DOCTRINE (Torah) shall drop as the rain...” Deu 32:2

“It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD that comes from the mouth of יהוה.’ ” Mat 4:4

Are you a ‘protestant’ still sucking the catholic tit? You can’t understand doctrine or be taught knowledge until you wean off -

“WHOM shall he teach knowledge? And WHOM shall he make to understand doctrine? Them that are WEANED from the milk, and DRAWN from the breasts.” Isa 28:9

“If any man will do HIS WILL, he SHALL KNOW of the doctrine...” Joh 7:17

“I delight to do YOUR WILL, O Elohai: yea, YOUR TORAH is within my heart.” Psa 40:8

“Whosoever TRANSGRESSES, and ABIDES NOT in the doctrine of Mashiach, has not Elohiym. He that abides in the doctrine of Mashiach, he has both the Father and the Son.” 2Jn 1:9

“ONE TORAH and one right-ruling is for you and for the stranger...” Num 15:16

From a babe, Timothy was taught Torah. There was no ‘new testament’ at the time, it’s impossible to twist these words to say something else. Often, that’s the very case, to make a verse ‘seem’ like it has a different meaning, usually with a lawless intent. -

“But you, STAY IN what you have learned and trusted, having known from whom you have learned, and that FROM A BABE you have known THE Set-apart SCRIPTURES, which are able to make you wise for deliverance through belief in Messiah יהושע. ALL SCRIPTURE is breathed out by Elohim and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for setting straight, for instruction in righteousness...” 2Ti 3:14-16

As more proof, Peter’s vision. Churchianity reads it that pig is fine now, though it was not about eating rats and such, but calling men common or unclean (Acts 10:2 8. Had that been the case, there would have been a monumental, HUGE uproar over Lev. 11 being blotted out. They just read and interpret to suit their lifestyles. Lawlessness. Usually that is how they read Paul too, though there is a stern warning about that (2Pet 3:16,17) which is seemingly ignored.

Sick of deception? Are you ready for the new heart and new Spirit, or are you confident that the self-deception of another false spirit will see you through? What is the false spirit CAUSING you to do? Does it line up with this? -

“And I SHALL GIVE you a NEW HEART and put a NEW SPIRIT within you. And I SHALL TAKE the heart of stone out of your flesh, and I SHALL GIVE you a HEART OF FLESH, and PUT MY SPIRIT within you. And I SHALL CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN MY LAWS AND GUARD MY RIGHT RULINGS and shall do them.” Eze 36:26-27

“BLESSED are the undefiled in the Way, who walk in the Torah of Yahuah.” Psa 119:1

Wean off. Go back to the beginning, you WILL NEED the “strong food” in the days ahead, milk will not sustain you. Walk as Messiah exemplified for you. Anything else is mans garbage.

“For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles (Torah from Sinai- Acts 7:3 8 of Elohiym; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong food. For everyone that uses milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. Heb 5:12

At least begin with His True 7th day Sabbath. He will honor that break from sinning and open blind eyes with that simple step (Jn 9:14) Shabbat Shalom!

HODU L’YHUH!!!!!!!