Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Democide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Millions of people are now DISABLED due to covid vaccines, data show

(Natural News) Ever since Operation Warp Speed was launched by Donald Trump, rates of disability across America have skyrocketed. A shocking number of people who were previously healthy are now permanently damaged, the only thing that changed in their lives being that they took the "clot shots," also known as Wuhan coronavirus … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Democrats now trying to CRIMINALIZE anyone who disagrees with transgenderism

(Natural News) One of the most pressing matters to the Democrat Party right now is to pass a "Transgender Bill of Rights" codifying special protections and privileges for members of the Cult of LGBT. Earlier this week, several House Democrats unveiled the legislation to crystalize a 2020 decision by the Supreme Court in the case of … [Read More...]

The post-vaccine WIPEOUT of children’s immune systems has arrived

(Natural News) New South Wales (NSW), Australia, has seen a nearly 10-fold increase in recent weeks of so-called "pandemic babies" who are having to be rushed to the hospital for intensive care treatment. Reports indicate that these little ones are developing a mysterious respiratory illness that requires critical medical intervention. … [Read More...]

Western countries are orchestrating a global food crisis while blaming Russia for it

(Natural News) The United Kingdom-based Telegraph media outlet is reporting that the escalating global food crisis is an inside job perpetrated not by Russia but by corrupt Western powers. The UK is essentially the ringleader, the Telegraph claims, along with the United States. Both of these globalist-controlled countries want the world … [Read More...]

Researchers discover that COVID-19 vaccines cause Type 1 diabetes

(Natural News) A Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine research organization has found that the experimental shots are linked to Type 1 diabetes. This is according to the Beta Cell Foundation, a grassroots organization created by people with Type 1 diabetes to educate others about diabetes and the experimental and deadly COVID-19 … [Read More...]

Hell on Earth: UN warns that the worst famine in history is now emerging

(Natural News) Extensive disruptions in the movement of food and a massive global famine were only a theory a decade ago. Now, the unthinkable is slowly unfolding and puts the poorest and most vulnerable at risk. During a United Nations (UN) food security meeting on June 24, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres warned of a "global … [Read More...]

Dr. Rima Laibow: Global elites are culling 90 percent of world population to gain power

(Natural News) Dr. Rima Laibow has revealed that the global elites are out to cull 90 percent of the population to gain power. She shared this revelation to Australian independent journalist Maria Zeee during a June 21 interview. The natural medicine physician recounted that one of her patients she managed to help told her that "the … [Read More...]

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Researchers discover that COVID-19 vaccines cause Type 1 diabetes

(Natural News) A Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine research organization has found that the experimental shots are linked to Type 1 diabetes. This is according to the Beta Cell Foundation, a grassroots organization created by people with Type 1 diabetes to educate others about diabetes and the experimental and deadly COVID-19 … [Read More...]
    It goes further back than that!
    My vaccinations were in the late '50s and early '60s and are at the root of my insulin dependence.
    I expect those little bottles of insulin will soon be spiked with a toxin to kill us useless eaters.
    It is now my understanding that type 1 diabetes is a prion disease like the dementia's
    Foreign prions from vaccines (because they came from nowhere else) miss fold our prion proteins, and in particular the insulin production proteins of our own bodies.