Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Democide Thread

Default Democide Thread

watch this space
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

What is the bodycount for democide in the 20th century?
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

To know what glorious peoples leaders plan to do take a look at Super Richman is trying to do:
    See what Georgia Guide Stones are saying: Bring human population down to 500 million world wide.
    That is why they injected 200 millions with harm.

Lake Mead is less than 150 feet away from becoming a “dead pool,” making much of the Southwestern U.S. uninhabitable

(Natural News) America's largest reservoir is drying up fast, which could make states like Nevada, Arizona and California, and parts of Mexico, no longer livable in the not-too-distant future. Lake Mead, which generates just under 40 percent of Las Vegas' power supply via the Hoover Dam, currently sits at just under 1,044 feet. It is … [Read More...]

Biden wants every school in America to become a transgenderism factory, forever destroying all children

(Natural News) The American dream is fast being flushed down the toilet, and the only thing the Biden regime seems to be focused on is grooming your children to become transgenders. A new executive order signed by the Resident-in-Chief himself massively expands access to so-called "gender affirming" care, particularly in more … [Read More...]

Washington Governor projects a “summer of blackouts, destruction, and death” in leaked memo to supporters

(Natural News) Washington Governor Jay Inslee sent out an email to his supporters warning about “climate change” and upcoming electricity blackouts. The force-mask, force-vax, lock-down-loving governor became infamous during the Summer of 2020, when he stood by and supported left-wing riots and the denigration of law enforcement. Now, Jay … [Read More...]

Merrick Garland launches legal insurrection against the United States…

https://www.revolver.news/2022/06/breaking-merrick-garlan