Thread: People must start growing food now to survive the food crisis

Post People must start growing food now to survive the food crisis

Marjory Wildcraft tells Mike Adams: People must start growing food now to survive the food crisis

Friday, July 01, 2022 by: Kevin Hughes

(Natural News) Food growing expert Marjory Wildcraft urged the public to start growing their food now to survive the coming food crisis.

“It’s imperative that you start growing your own food right now. If you aren’t, you cannot store enough food to get through this crisis. You need to start growing your own food, that is imperative. It will be the best thing that you’ve ever done in your life and you’re gonna love it,” Wildcraft told host Mike Adams during a recent episode of “Brighteon Conversations.”

Adams noted that investing and learning how to grow food and putting in time and resources into it pays off much better than investing in the stock market. (Related: Health Ranger Report: Growing and storing food essentials is necessary for survival amid global food shortages – Brighteon.TV.)

Wildcraft, founder and CEO of The Grow Network, shared that she has been teaching people how to grow food for almost 20 years – whether they are in a grid-down situation, have no experience, old, out of shape and don’t know anything about it.

The author of the book “The Grow System” and creator of the “Grow Your Own Groceries” video series stated that she had built The Grow Network to prepare for a food crisis. Her organization’s mission is not just about gardening.

Adams said Wildcraft’s company has helped a lot of people learn about how to grow food aside from spreading freedom, liberty, self-reliance and preparedness. He added that the sustainable living expert is not only teaching people about food, but also about spiritual revival and connecting with the food and produce that they consume.

According to Wildcraft, there are people who want to be productive by growing their own food and at the same time get some downtime for themselves. “This is also about stress relief and having the spiritual connection between people and the real, tangible things that they produce in their own backyard.”

Growing food and medicine

Adams stated that when people learn how to grow their own food, they also learn how to grow their own medicine. The Brighteon.TV founder and host added that teaching people how to grow food is a universal skill.
    Marjory’s website ICanGrowFood.com offers videos on how to garden and produce food when it counts.

Wildcraft agreed. “People growing their own medicine can be the source of medicine for their community,” she said. This is important because “in any crisis the medical system is always on the verge of collapse.”

The Grow Network founder noted that this could be a successful side business for any family who wants to have multiple streams of income for their financial future. She also refuted the notion that growing food is an expensive hobby.

In fact, Wildcraft said, growing your own food is like printing your own money.

She noted that there are a lot of ways to do it in a very cost-effective manner. One of them is to grow food by using scrap materials or things that people can easily find and by creating your own compost.

The sustainable living expert said making your own compost is going to be better than anything a person can buy because they can put different ingredients in their compost and cause different microorganisms to grow. “This adds diversity to the soil, which makes the plant stronger,” she said.

Watch the video below to know more about growing your own food.

This video is from the Health Ranger Report channel on Brighteon.com.
    More related stories:

Eat healthier AND save money by growing your own food at home.
    Dr. Robert Malone: Wartime gardens key to beating food crisis.

Save the earth and better yourself: 8 reasons why growing your own food is the best decision you will ever make.
    Food Freedom: Learn how to “grow half of your own food” with sustainable, organic methods that can be practiced anywhere.

Sources include:
    Brighteon.com
    MarjoryWildcraft.com

Marjory Wildcraft tells Mike Adams: People must start growing food now to survive the food crisis – NaturalNews.com
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Yes. Grow a garden if you know how.
    You can not survive on garden produce alone.
    You need PROTEIN!
    The entire farm animal structure is deliberately crumbling.

So, you got your deer, cow or pig slaughtered.
    How long will that meat last without refrigeration?
    Do you have a community to distribute the meat for everyone's benefit?
    It will go bad FAST.

Like in the "Depression" large game will be decimated and modern transportation (where fuel is available) will see the theft and destruction of domesticated animals.

Rabbits, chickens and other small animals are the best choice for protein sources.

I am no scholar of the culture of the native American tribes, but if there was any truth of what was taught in governments schools, Meat was the primary food source with plants secondary.

The Spring cold and rainy weather in northern Idaho and old age have required a large scaled roll back on our gardening.

When you have a pile of garden produce, do you know how to preserve it?
    The electricity and natural gas will be heavenly restricted.

You can not neglect all the other things needed for food production.

Chickens are pretty easy - but they're also extremely messy. I scored two chicken coops last year, and unfortunately, they're long on "cuteness" and short on utility.

This summer I'm taking them apart and restructuring them into another stronger coop next to a raised-bed garden, surrounded by "hardware cloth." We have a lot of rodents and predators, so it'll be a challenge.

Early
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

You can do it, Earl! I have faith in you!

Good ideas, what I thought of is the length of time from one harvest to the next, so we plan to grow determinant tomatoes indoors in fall and winter at the south window. Also, the small picnic sweet peppers do well indoors.

Organic Non-GMO Vegetable Seed from High Mowing Organic Seeds (highmowingseeds.com)

HMS Red Picnic Pepper

Glacier Tomato

Thank you for the links. I placed an order.

You are welcome, the tomatoes you can start in cool temperatures 53 or so.