Thread: Resurrecting The Great Commission

Default Resurrecting The Great Commission

The death-knell cry of the “Great Commission” (Matt. 28:20 - “teaching them to GUARD all things whatsoever I have commanded you”) began early on, suffering huge blows against truth in the Constantine era. It’s been in a pathetic spiral of apostasy ever since. No unity, all divisions - denominations that choose to walk entirely contrary to Messiah.

However, never before have I seen such a calling go forth, WORLDWIDE, the RESTORATION of truth, the actual return (teshuva) as He intended. A people that know they are INDEBTED to “walk as He walked” (1Jn 2:6), the True Messiah, not the man-made impostor the masses know as ‘jesus’. That made-up fellow was to have done away with The Way the True Messiah walked; ‘nailing’ that Way - the True Way - ‘to the cross’. They prefer the walk of Rome.

Before Babylon (the confused masses) falls, the EVERLASTING Good News is proclaimed by messenger in “mid-heaven” WORLDWIDE -

“And I saw another MESSENGER flying in mid-heaven, holding the everlasting Good News to announce to those dwelling on the earth, even to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, saying with a loud voice,

Additionally, a strong message also of teshuva / RESTORATION as judgment is closing in, THE HOUR of extreme trouble for many -

“FEAR Elohim and give ESTEEM to Him, because THE HOUR of His judgment has come. And WORSHIP Him who made the heaven and the earth, and sea, and fountains of water.” Rev 14:6-7

FEAR, ESTEEM and WORSHIP YHUH? How did our Example do that? The same Way He defeated the adversary; with Torah, referring back to Dt. 6:13 (613?) -

Then יהושע said to him, “Go, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship יהוה your Elohim, and Him alone you shall serve.’ ” Mat 4:10 (Dt. 6:3)

“O that there were such A HEART (Jer 31:33, Heb 10:16, Ez 36:26) in them, that they would FEAR ME, and GUARD ALL my commandments always, that it might be well with them...” Deu 5:29

Obedience is the purest form of worship. True to His Words, not the man- made commands of men, that is VAIN worship, lip service -

‘This people draw near to Me with their mouth, and respect Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. ‘But in vain do they worship Me, teaching as teachings the commands of men.’ Mat 15:8-9

THE HOUR of trial is coming. The call has gone out, the false ways of Rome will soon be a thing of the past. Now is the time to let go of that and return (teshuva) to Him.

“But THE HOUR is coming, and NOW IS, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in SPIRIT and TRUTH, for the Father also does seek such to worship Him.” Joh 4:23

Clinging to the false ways WILL leave you unguarded, wide open and exposed to THE HOUR of trial. That is something you do not want to be on the WRONG SIDE of, something not to be put off any longer -

“I know your works – see, I have set before you an open door, and no one is able to shut it – that you have little power, yet have GUARDED My Word, and have not denied My Name. - “Because you have GUARDED My Word of endurance, I also SHALL GUARD you from THE HOUR of trial which shall come upon all the world, to try those who dwell on the earth. Rev 3:8,10

“And call upon Me in the day of distress – Let Me rescue you, and you ESTEEM Me.” But TO THE WRONG Elohim said, “What right have you to recite My laws, Or take My covenant in your mouth, “While you hated instruction And cast My Words behind you? Psa 50:15-18

Have a great Sabbath! Hodu l’YHUH!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

in Him or not, the time of tying is beginning to ramp up. UPS decided it will no longer transport guns or gun parts, period. the gunplay in NOLA and the other Dem-controlled cities is beginning to get more violent, prices are out of sight and out of reach for many. What can I say about gasoline?! its all coming to a slow boil. The frog will either be cooked or realize his predicament and jump.the pulpits need to awake to get their sheep ready and I fear many will not. Looks like its getting froggy out there . heads on a swivel and brace, brace, brace! prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Deuteronomy 6:13 (KJV) Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God, and serve Him, and shalt swear by His name. Obviously, serving Him means doing what He says. Thanks, OGO!