Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Legalist! Judaizer! Under The Law! In Bondage! Cursed! - Did I Miss Any?

Default Legalist! Judaizer! Under The Law! In Bondage! Cursed! - Did I Miss Any?

If they knew the Word, rather than simply parroting what they have been told, they would know these things -

Legalist? - As opposed to Illegality? Sin is now preferred over obeying (Rom 6:1-2)?
    Judaizer? - We just stick with the Word, not traditions of men (Mk 7:9).
    Under the law? - Messiah freed me from the wages of sin (Rom 8:2).
    In bondage?- No, liberty (Ps 119:45).
    Cursed? - That comes from disobeying (Dt 11:2 8 ).

Torah. They just don’t know, and it seems they don’t want to know. Millennia of Torahless denominationalism (2Th 2:7) has really messed with their heads. You know it’s done a job on them when they can’t even determine whether heaven and earth have passed away or not (Matt 5:1 8 ). Though Scripture clearly defines what sin is (1Jn. 3:4), no attention is paid to that either. It’s almost unbelievable to witness.

Torah folks are simply walking out Kingdom behavior before His Kingdom comes (Is. 2:3), doing His Ways, His Way! Just as we are expected to do. Messiah exemplified the very same walk, not eating defiling creatures, keeping Sabbath, keeping feast days, wearing tzit-tzits, having no part in pagan festivals... all very easy stuff (Dt 30:11); not a burden at all. An easy yoke to bear, as He said (Matt 11:30).

That is simply walking as He walked, as we are obligated to do (1Jn. 2:6). It says so very clearly. This freaks them out. Their jesus version requires no such obligation at all. It’s a made up anti-Messiah, messiah. That freaks me out! How could The Way become so foreign to them? How could verses such as us living by EVERY WORD from the mouth of YHUH (Matt 4:4), or ALL SCRIPTURE (2Ti 3:16) simply be ignored by the masses?

Warnings abound for ignoring such necessities. Here the antinomians are called deluded, causing others to be led away and fall -

”...being forewarned, watch, lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the delusion of the lawless (no Torah, from misunderstanding Paul’s writings)...” 2Pe 3:17

The True Messiah minces no words here. This is as serious as it can get -

“And then I shall declare to them, ‘I never knew you, depart from Me, you who work lawlessness! (no Torah, though they thought they were secure)’ Mat 7:23

It’s time to take a stand. It’s ‘valley of decision’ (Jo 3:14) time. A burning curse is coming, and there is only one correct side to be on when it comes -

“The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; BECAUSE they have transgressed the Torah, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.” Isa 24:5

A disgraced, shameful day awaits those who refuse to study these matters for themselves. It’s not about listening to a pastor, teacher, or denomination. It’s all in your lap and your responsibility -

“Study to show YOURSELF approved unto Elohiym, a workman that NEED NOT BE ASHAMED rightly dividing the Word of Truth”. 2Ti 2:15

“I SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED, WHEN I have respect unto ALL your commandments.” Psa 119:6

Not ashamed at all, knowing the outcome is gaining the RIGHT to the tree of life by simply obeying His words -

“Blessed are they THAT DO his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.” Rev 22:14

“Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of Yahuah is near in the valley of decision.” Joe 3:14
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

613 Commandments.
    And the Torah's crystal clear about sin = abominations.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    613 Commandments.
    And the Torah's crystal clear about sin = abominations.
    Folks don't seem to realize how simple it is. Though there are traditionally 613, those are all not for everyone. Some for men, some for women, some for the priesthood only when there is an active temple, some only apply in the land, some for married folks, farmers, etc., etc. Messiah never had to honor all the 613, nobody does! Just those that apply to them.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

This type of brainwashing happened early on, ‘recently’ during the so-called Reformation with Martin Luther admittedly confused about walking as Messiah set course. It’s why to this day if you scratch a ‘protestant’, catholic blood flows -

“Now then, let us get to the bottom of it all and say that these teachers of sin and Mosaic prophets are not to CONFUSE US with Moses. WE don’t want to see or hear Moses.” ML

please allow a question: is it sin to wear cotton and wool at the same time? asking for a friend. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    please allow a question: is it sin to wear cotton and wool at the same time? asking for a friend. prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    How do you read it? Deu 22:11 “Do not put on a garment of different kinds, of wool and linen together.

More: https://nakedlife.org/doc/mixed-garm...llen-and-linen

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    I'm not sure "sin" is appropriate but the Torah is very clear = don't do it.
    I use to know why but it's been almost 20 years since I looked into the reasoning behind it.
    ETA: found it
    https://www.chabad.org/library/artic...is-Shatnez.htm
    What is Shatnez?
    By Lorne Rozovsky

shatnez is the biblical prohibition against wearing wool and linen together in the same garment. (Wearing one piece of clothing that is linen and another that is wool at the same time is permitted.) This prohibition against shatnez is found in Deuteronomy 22:11 and Leviticus 19:19. A combination of any other materials does not create shatnez.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Torah is very clear = don't do it.
    It's certainly not an arbitrary command, none are. We are just now catching up to YHUH on these matters, the healing characteristics of linen and the frequency canceling out of the mixed garments.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    It's certainly not an arbitrary command, none are. We are just now catching up to YHUH on these matters, the healing characteristics of linen and the frequency canceling out of the mixed garments.
    Excellent! Every Word.....we are to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Excellent! Every Word.....we are to live by.
    Always playing catch up...

https://www.premierchristianradio.co...ows-God-exists

Psa 19:7 The Torah of יהוה is perfect...