Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It Is Only a Nano-second to Armageddon

The Scripture about armageddon is a warning to not go there.
    After all it says 3 evil spirits want the nations to go there:

THE DRAGON: The Edomite Pharisees, Scribes and Sadducees that drive the beast and false prophet into biological and political plagues and pestilence of continuous wars and mass murder of the innocent.

THE FALSE PROPHET: apostate Mid-Eastern, European & American churches, who love the doctrines of the Pharisees that make the Perfect Word of Christ to be of none effect; And make the world drunk with the wine of anti-Christ doctrine and example.

THE BEAST out of the Sea: America controlled by the money changers and led to do their bidding, especially in war. Rev, 13

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    Most Americans full justify .... Americans love murdering millions of people
    You are mistaken ... and why are you here? Still here?

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    BTW - There are a good many prophecies that have to be fulfilled before Armageddon.
    Do ya 'spose this is gonna take much longer Padre? Not that I'm in any hurry, in fact I'd just as soon as forgo the event(s)
    but if it's gotta happen I'd like to be able to observe while still being able to stand.

O.W.

Good questions, Oscar. I await their answers. But, in the meantime: from the article:

"In my lifetime I have watched my country descend into degeneracy, ignorance, and evil. The nation into which I was born does not exist except as a geographical location."

As has been sung: "The Times, they are a'changin"...but, beyond the doom and gloom...comes the New Heaven and New or Renewed, Earth...for which we also groan as does all of Creation, waiting for the Sons of God to be revealed or manifested.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    "In my lifetime I have watched my country descend into degeneracy, ignorance, and evil. The nation into which I was born does not exist except as a geographical location."
    Yep, sad.
    But ... since man has been on the planet there has been evil.
    Good men set to the task of mitigating such but now those
    we've chosen to undertake such a task and maintain some
    semblance of ... I dunno, social order, foundation of decency,
    morality, are instead immersed in debauchery.

I believe we were given ample opportunity to make "corrections"
    but we just couldn't bring ourselves, for various reasons, to task.
    So, here we are, preparing to endure Father's Judgement as best
    we can.
    What I don't need is someone sitting their high horse pointing out
    shortcomings that many of us who have a soul, a conscience are
    keenly aware of. Reminders of past misdeeds seem to have little
    to no effect on the current collective human condition, so, save it.

O.W.

Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post

Do ya 'spose this is gonna take much longer Padre? Not that I'm in any hurry, in fact I'd just as soon as forgo the event(s)
    but if it's gotta happen I'd like to be able to observe while still being able to stand.

O.W.
    I really don't know how long it will be before all things are fulfilled, but it does look like things might have been set in motion. If so, it won't be very long. While our Lord has revealed to us many of the events that must take place before Jesus' return, he hasn't given us dates or times for the fulfillment of those events.

I encourage everyone to live by faith and draw near to the Lord with a pure heart. Look beyond the present and coming tribulations to when we will be with Jesus.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

An aspect of the matter: Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Nasser Kanaani slammed the Zionist regime’s advanced atomic military program as a serious threat to international security and the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT).

“The advanced atomic military program of the apartheid Israeli regime and the regime’s continued objection to placing its nuclear facilities under the Safeguards Agreements (of the International Atomic Energy) Agency and not joining the Non-Proliferation Treaty are serious threats to international security and the non-proliferation regime,” Nasser Kanaani said in a post on his Twitter account on Friday.

The IAEA is expected to fulfill its responsibility in this regard in accordance with its statute, he added.

“According to the agency’s statute, it is expected that promoting the peaceful use and non-deviation of the peaceful goals of nuclear energy will be the concern of the agency and its director general with no discrimination,” the spokesman added, Press TV reported.

In another tweet, the Iranian spokesman wished success for Mohsen Naziri Asl, Iran’s new ambassador and permanent representative to the UN office in Vienna and the Islamic Republic’s representative to the IAEA and said the diplomat was appointed on July 29, the day the UN nuclear watchdog was officially launched in 1957.
    https://english.almanar.com.lb/1653093

well Ivan ole buddy, I am significantly at greater peace with the Jews having the bomb than the Iranians who believe that the mahade must come and cover the world in blood before the end and STILL teach that the only sure way to 'paradis' is to die as a martyr for allah. if you hate the Jews so much, why be here? We have many more Jews living the USSA than Jews in Israel. That must really irk ya! prep and pray, the end has arrived.

That is a good point. History shows the Jews don't usually attack unless provoked. The Iranians, however, attack whenever they feel like it. Especially when they don't like who you are.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive