Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Fraud or a Fighter? Just Who Is Alex Jones? A Review of “Alex’s War”

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

ATTORNEY: One of the things you've been talking about on your show is your allegation that government officials are aiding in pedophilia, child trafficking, and the grooming of children, right?

ALEX JONES: You mean like Jeffrey Epstein did — with the Clintons?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Condemns ‘Political Persecution’ of Alex Jones: ‘When Will Lying Dems, Media, Big Tech Pay Us Millions?’
    Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/rep-marjorie-taylor-greene

Amnesty International Vindicates Infowars’ Ukraine War Reporting, Confirms Zelensky Forces Using Civilians As Human Shield

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Sure, Alex has had some missteps and way too much drama. But he was absolutely right that he doesn't INTENTIONALLY lie like the media.

How some of you can think he is full of lies but not your liberal media who lies, conceals truth, and is the puppet of the government is just beyond me.

NEVER WRESTLE WITH PIGS. YOU BOTH GET DIRTY AND THE PIG LIKES IT

"All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed, they must rely exclusively on force"
    ~ George Orwell ~

At times, God withholds certain things from you so you can identify with the sufferings of Jesus

They simply cannot admit they are terrified of the truth. It would destroy their little bubble to know its all coming to an end.

As I have said here before, Alex gets pretty wound up with hyperbole at times, but overall, he understands the workings of the globalists as well as anyone. Concerning Sandy Hook and other false flag type events, there were so many things wrong with the official narrative that flew in the face of the facts it was laughable. He has brass balls when it comes to calling out evil. Funny how MSM is so afraid of him they use the word "conspiracy theorist" so many times it makes them look ridiculous. Over the years he has had some great guests on his show that you will never hear or see on other outlets. He also loves the Lord and is a true patriot.