Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Fraud or a Fighter? Just Who Is Alex Jones? A Review of “Alex’s War”

Hey cool, Alex sent a nude photo of his wife to Roger Stone. But you know, who hasn't done that?

Nice of Alex to confirm it too.

Sandy Hook Lawyer: Alex Jones Sent 'Intimate Photo' of Wife to Roger Stone
    An attorney for Sandy Hook parents said conspiracy theorist Alex Jones sent an "intimate photo of his wife" to conservative political operative Roger Stone, possibly in violation of state law.

Attorney Mark Bankston, who represents Sandy Hook parents Neil Heslin and Scarlett Lewis, made the remarks Monday during an interview on The Young Turks: The Conversation. During the interview, Bankston offered new details on the recently concluded trial that secured nearly $50 million in damages against Jones for saying that the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre was a hoax. The 6-year-old of Heslin and Lewis was among the 20 children killed in the shooting. Those new details on the trial, according to Bankston, include the level of friendliness between Jones and Stone.

Jones on Saturday reacted to the verdict on his Infowars online broadcast, mentioning how Bankston had obtained a digital copy of his phone from the conspiracy theorist's legal team. Downplaying the phone's contents, Jones described them as banal and containing pictures of his wife and kids. There was the exception of one racier photo, added Jones.

"There was a photo I sent my wife of her naked," said Jones. "Okay, they got that. So, my wife looks pretty good. The point is, there is one naked picture of my wife in there, so that's what they got! No d**k pics, no nothing."
    https://www.newsweek.com/sandy-hook-...-stone-1731986

My hope is that this railroading of Jones will be seen by many for what it is: a travesty of justice by the deep state to cover their crimes of treason and every form of corruption.