Thread: NASCAR Goes Sissy.

Default NASCAR Goes Sissy.

NASCAR Goes Sissy – Abbeville Institute

“As with so many other episodes in early American history, the true story of the so-called Whiskey Rebellion has been purposefully scrubbed from the collective American memory and replaced with a cleaner, more pro-statist version reaffirming one of the core tenets of that doctrine: federal law always trumps conflicting state statutes.” Joe Wolverton, The Abbeville Institute, “A Little Whiskey Rebellion.”

NASCAR has its beginnings, its history, in good old Southern boys, e.g., Junior Johnson, driving hopped-up cars with powerful V-8 engines (eat your hearts out all you sissy-stupid Greenies) with skill and daring in order to avoid revenuers. Moonshine may have been illegal but it only became so when the old union (not nation) became weighted down with the 18th century George Washington oft-influenced-by Alexander Hamilton and the “Federalists’” nationalism, i.e. The Anti-Federalists were the true federalists.

Newly earned independence had allowed the independent states in the union to tax their own products in each state with preferences on their own governmental edicts, etc. Not authoritarian tax and product rules from some damnable monster with a central authority and the potential to grow to the most powerful country in the world!

Like the early stock car drivers and engine entrepreneurs, the western (poorer than the coastal businessmen) farmers of the states wrenched every ounce of product from their crops—which from most crops (especially corn and potatoes) found alcohol to distill.

Therefore, early in American history, the government first saw any additional product as an additional tax. HOORAY for Hamilton, the scion of the Washington Deep State. Government loves to tax like a rabbit loves sex—must be the “X” factor.

The hand of nationalism seized the throat of federal independence (states sovereignty, i.e. “republicanism”) and the strangulation began from the beginning. Excise taxes from the British Crown had been spurned but from the tiny deep state seed of Hamiltonian planting, the so-called “government of the people, etc.” rapscallions slithered into the lives of “we the people.” It was double damnation of Alexander Hamilton and his clever duping(presumptively) of the first president.

“I plainly perceive that the time will come when a shirt shall not be washed without an excise.”— Representative James Jackson of Georgia, speech against the Whiskey Tax delivered on January 5, 1791, in the House of Representatives.

The poorer hard-working farmers of Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Kentucky effectively said hell no. The Rebellion took place in Pennsylvania where the western farmers were up against those early day “corporate-welfare-government,” gelders of a republic.

However, the other six refused and an early act of nullification succeeded. The tax was soon repealed.

Unfortunately, federal government guns firing on independent Pennsylvania farmers planted seeds for Lincoln and his statist Republicans to be seen in the not-too-distant future.

Rev your engines boys, because that’s where the current corruption and deep-state bureaucrats have their roots.

Now, NASCAR, itself duped (maybe, or sufficiently infiltrated) has earlier abandoned “The Cross of Saint Andrew,” briefly suffered itself to whine about fake hangmen nooses, and now the once good ol’ boys of Southern manhood are sniffing at the behind of the green world of the AOCs et al, praise Southern boy Al Gore. NASCAR will pretend (lie) to electrify stock car racing.

“Good Ol’ boys, charge your batteries!” The plaintiff sissy cry.

You may drive fast, but you think slow if you think these greenies and their supporting ilk will stop simply at a one-off “electric” demonstration. They will own you!

No? Look around. When was the last time you heard “Dixie” at the Grand Old Opry? They caved. Sorry, Roy.

If old Stonewall could see Southern manhood now.

But, then he probably couldn’t find much of it.
    ''... I believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people...are a safeguard to the continuance of a free government...whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast Republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.''- Gen. Robert E. Lee

I quit NASCAR when they quit ole Dixie. screw 'em, I have better things to do.prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Amen!
    ''... I believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people...are a safeguard to the continuance of a free government...whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast Republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.''- Gen. Robert E. Lee