Thread: At Enmity With YHUH?

Default At Enmity With YHUH?

Scripture is pure truth, often painfully true, yet the denominationalism is in flat-out denial over it. Emotion mixed with tradition is a recipe of the adversary, the soil from which the beast thrives and is able to institute the warned of changes (Dan 7:25). The mental toxicity of deception has cast such a vast blindfold that when a truth such as this is presented as a warning, it often meets with resistance, usually in the form of a one or two verse hit and run without any depth of further discussion -

“He that turns away (turns off/declines) his ear from hearing the Torah, EVEN his PRAYER shall be abomination (disgusting/abhorred).” Pro 28:9

First of all, He said it, I didn’t. My words are nothing, His are pure truth. Does it sound like a suggestion or a firmly stated fact? I’m just passing the studies along hoping to awaken some to The Way. Nevertheless, millennia of deception has taken a toll, pure truth should be embraced, not cast aside, the result of rejection is this additional truth kicking in -

“They that forsake the Torah praise the wicked (morally wrong): but such as guard the Torah >contend< with them.” Pro 28:4

“Contend” (H1624) means to grate, to anger, stir up. It’s also used as a term to engage in battle. Look how many times Messiah engaged the traditionalists (Mat 15:3). The battle isn’t against us, the war waged is against YHUH and the flesh to be able to submit to His Words -

“Because the mind of the flesh is enmity towards Elohim, for it does not subject itself to the Torah of Elohim, neither indeed is it able” Rom 8:7

The Torah forever stands firm, it was good doctrine then -

“For I give you GOOD doctrine, forsake ye not my Torah.” Pro 4:2

It’s good doctrine now, so good Messiah said not one bit would change (Mat 5:1 -

“Yahusha answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but HIS that sent me.” Joh 7:16

But it’s even better than good, YHUH calls it perfect. Can perfect be improved? Can YHUH be wrong? Man can try to do away with it and take sides with the beast system, but His people are told not to add nor take from it, and to guard it (Dt. 4:2) And as such “So shall I guard your Torah continually forever and ever.” Psa 119:44 “Yahuah is well pleased for His righteousness sake; he will magnify the Torah, and make it honorable.” Isa 42:21. -

“The Torah of Yahuah is PERFECT, restoring the soul: the testimony of Yahuah is sure, making wise the simple.” This IS “the Torah and to the testimony”, those that oppose such, we are cautioned, “have no light within” (Psa 19:7, Is. 8:20). None? Not if they reject that light because “the Torah is light” (Pro 6:23).

James spoke of the “good” and “perfect” gifts from YHUH to us, from our Everlasting Father who ‘changes not’ (Mal 3:6) -

“Every GOOD gift and every PERFECT gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is NO CHANGE, nor shadow of turning.” Jas 1:17

Of course a satanically inspired beast system would do all they could to deprive one of good and perfect gifts, to demean it, to trample it out, to call it all old and outdated, to the point of even deny Messiah’s Own Words -

“For if you believed Mosheh, you would have believed Me, since he wrote about Me. “But if you do not believe his writings, HOW shall you believe My words?” Joh 5:46-47

Imagine a people so swept up in a false concept, that they would be led to deny the very existence of heaven and earth (Mat 5:1 or that sin isn’t clearly defined (1Jn 3:4). It’s a defining precipice of what voice is listened to.

“EVERYONE who is OF THE TRUTH HEARS MY VOICE.” Joh 18:37

To all who hear, have a great Sabbath! Hodu l’YHUH!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Thank you, and to you as well.