Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Pleads Fifth

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    It's not a prosecution yet.
    Well that's it for Trump. He is Done, washed up and may even see others from behind bars. plead the 5th. WOW a laugh riot at best.

I notice how the gimmedats for some reason believe Trump doesn’t have the same protections the rest of us are given…
    Hopper it’s a civil trial not criminal and no one should have to endure what Trump has since being duly elected the first time and having the second one stole from him and us.
    The bull crap he has been put through is the real crime here.

Hey hoppy greener and soderman better get your boosters they are working pretty good just look..
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/s...dies-instantly

we could only hope.....

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Hey hoppy greener and soderman better get your boosters they are working pretty good just look..
    Yes they sure are thank you very much. If you do get the virus, you get a much milder version and ya stay out of the hospital Sure is working good. I am now waiting for the NEW and improved version coming out sometime this fall . Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Well that's it for Trump. He is Done, washed up and may even see others from behind bars. plead the 5th. WOW a laugh riot at best.
    You all for BILLORY and BIDEN violating the law!!!

You're all in on the MARXIST train!!!

Yes they sure are thank you very much. If you do get the virus, you get a much milder version and ya stay out of the hospital Sure is working good. I am now waiting for the NEW and improved version coming out sometime this fall . Love it.
    I see you're drinking the cool-aid!!!

The evidence shows that more people are dying from COVID that are vaccinated then that are unvaccinated!!!!

I'm betting you are hiding in your bunker and having everything delivered!!!

And I'm betting you caught COVID and won't admit it!!!

Just a question for the resident trolls that have frequented this site for years. After listening to your illogical, Marxist/gimmedat ranting for all this time, would you be willing to die for your beliefs? I mean, if you think your belief system is so great, would you lay down your life for it? I know that most of us on here believing in God, family, capitalism the way it was intended, and freedom from tyranny would do so. Think long and hard about it Hoppy, Greenman and solderguy. When we present all of the evidence to explain our ideology and you fail to leave your twisted mindset because you ignore basic reasoning skills, well, the outcome is not looking good for you. There will be a reckoning. Hopefully it won't get to French Revolution levels, but the consequences of your choices may have serious results.

Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
    Just a question for the resident trolls that have frequented this site for years. After listening to your illogical, Marxist/gimmedat ranting for all this time, would you be willing to die for your beliefs? I mean, if you think your belief system is so great, would you lay down your life for it? I know that most of us on here believing in God, family, capitalism the way it was intended, and freedom from tyranny would do so. Think long and hard about it Hoppy, Greenman and solderguy. When we present all of the evidence to explain our ideology and you fail to leave your twisted mindset because you ignore basic reasoning skills, well, the outcome is not looking good for you. There will be a reckoning. Hopefully it won't get to French Revolution levels, but the consequences of your choices may have serious results.
    "...would you be willing to die for your beliefs?"

Marxists seldom are willing to die for their beliefs. However, they are perfectly willing that you die for their beliefs.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

There is a big difference in pleading the 5th and not answering questions!!!!

I have not seen anything official from reliable sources that Trump plead the 5th!!!

ABC radio mention the AG complained that Trump brought his lawyer and then complained that the questioning went longer than she had expected..

I believe this is what went down..

AG "What is your name"

Trump "Donald J Trump"

AG 'BLABB BLABB BLABB!!!"

Trump's lawyer "My client will not answer that question, next question please!!!"

AG "BLABB BLAB B BLABB!!!"

Trump's lawyer "My client will not answer that question, next question please!!!"

AG "Your wasting my time, please answer the questions!!!"

Trump's lawyer "Next question please, we've go all day!!!"