Thread: 11 Viruses As Potential Candidates for the “Next Pandemic”

Post 11 Viruses As Potential Candidates for the “Next Pandemic”

Here We Go… Gates-Funded International Organization Names 11 Viruses As Potential Candidates for the “Next Pandemic”

Here We Go... Gates-Funded International Organization Names 11 Viruses As Potential Candidates for the "Next Pandemic" (thegatewaypundit.com)
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

• https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...next-pandemic/
    • Rift Valley fever – The risk of a pandemic from a disease that affects farm animals may seem low, but the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has classed Rift Valley fever as a category A bioterrorism agent because of its potential to devastate large-scale agricultural economies and cause social disruption.
    • Hantavirus – The long incubation period combined with the emergence of New World species causing HPS mean that hantaviruses are becoming an increasing concern.
    • Another coronavirus – Although the development of COVID-19 vaccines may help to end the current COVID-19 pandemic, ongoing high rates of infection in many countries could lead to the emergence of further variants capable of evading vaccine-induced immunity. This could mean people continue to develop COVID-19.
    • Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever – The wide geographic spread of the hard-bodied Hyalommamarginatum ticks that carry CCHF virus, and its persistent circulation, means the risk of spill-over from animals to humans is high. Factors such as climate change and the movement of livestock or wild animals may further increase its geographic spread.
    • Lassa fever – The combination of a long incubation time and the fact that four in five people who become infected with Lassa virus have no symptoms means the disease can spread easily through international travel.
    • Marburg – As Marburg virus can spread from human to human through contact of bodily fluids, much like Ebola. As outbreaks in Europe and the US have already shown, increasing globalisation and international travel mean that the risk for global spread is high, especially when the incubation period could be up to three weeks. This could be disastrous given its high death rate.
    • Yellow fever – So far, yellow fever has never been reported in Asia or the Western Pacific but, as Aedes aegypti is endemic in these regions, it would only take a few introductions by people travelling from Africa or South America for the virus to spread rapidly.
    • H5N1 and H7N9 influenza – Since Spanish flu, there have been three pandemics – H2N2 in 1956-7, H3N2 in 1968 and H1N1 in 2009 – and before COVID-19 it was widely assumed that the next pandemic would be caused by influenza. The risk is high particularly with two subtypes, H5N1 and H7N9.
    • Chikungunya – Chikungunya has already been a pandemic, albeit one that didn’t affect the Global North. In 2004, a large outbreak in Kenya spilled out into the islands of the Indian Ocean and Asia and led to a pandemic that spanned several years and had more than a million cases. This means there is a growing possibility we could see another pandemic.
    • Ebola – if the virus mutates in ways that allow it to spread via respiratory droplets, as COVID-19 does, that would increase the potential for it to spread more easily and become a pandemic threat.
    • Nipah virus – The disease is also so deadly that many governments classify it as a bioterrorism threat and limit the laboratories that are allowed to culture and study it.

Sure anyone could breakout and be a horrid pandemic. Sp why not list them? Just because it is Gates that did that, one should NOT diss him and his foundation. ANYONE could have done the same thing. Would you then make such a screen about that person that you did with Gates Foundation? I think not, just because the far right just LOVES to diss the great one.,

I'm going to stick to the Classics: Weaponized Smlallpox

ETA: Just in time for the elections
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    I'm going to stick to the Classics: Weaponized Smallpox
    Chikungunya because is sounds so original and scary
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Refresh to play again They don't intend to give us any rest from pandemics.

The cat is unhappy with the turtle who wants to bite him! | Watch (msn.com)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Snip:

Earlier this year I reviewed a book called "Turtles All the Way Down: Vaccine Science and Myth."15 Almost half of the book, though, was the fraud of the oral polio vaccine. I convinced the author to allow you to download the material on oral polio for free. It is a fascinating story that greatly expands on what Lena wrote and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

The case of the polio vaccine is in some ways reminiscent of what we're now seeing with the mRNA COVID shots. Over time, the shots make you more prone to COVID. At the same time, they pressure the virus to mutate at a rapid clip, triggering outbreak after outbreak of increasingly resistant SARS-CoV-2 strains.

Today, the original SARS-CoV-2 Wuhan strain has been mutated out of existence, and all infections are caused by variants created in response to mass injection. On the one hand, these variants have mutated into far milder and less lethal forms, but on the other, they've developed resistance against both natural and jab-based antibodies, resulting in seemingly never-ending rounds of infection.

A silver lining of the COVID jab debacle is that more and more people are taking a second look at the theory of vaccination altogether, and are coming to the realization that many vaccines don't work, and that none have been properly tested for safety using inert placebo controls.

Is the Latest Polio Scare Actually Caused by the Vaccine? (mercola.com)

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."