Thread: Certain End Times Events Will Occur Very Rapidly in Succession

Default Certain End Times Events Will Occur Very Rapidly in Succession

Certain End Times Events Will Occur Very Rapidly in Succession

Satan and his Masonic puppets have been preparing for the End Times for centuries. Satan knows that his time is short. When he pulls the trigger on the grand finale, we have been told certain events will occur in rapid succession. Evil will act quickly before the good people have time to organize and respond appropriately.

This writing will re-present a few of the private prophecies – each, yet-to -be approved – regarding such timing.

There is very little time left to prepare. For a discussion of the warnings of Heaven to prepare, see:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-hycuT-oEs&list=PL0Z1XB2ZGt2vblO6nsPH6y0w4198v935P

Luz de Maria
    (Early messages carry the IMPRIMATUR)

August 28, 2022

People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

As Prince of the Heavenly Legions, I bless you.

MY SWORD, GIVEN BY GOD THE FATHER, HOLDS GOD'S LOVE IN ORDER TO DEFEND HUMAN BEINGS AGAINST ALL EVIL AND TO HEAL THEIR BODIES AND SOULS.

I AM A DEFENDER OF GOD'S PEOPLE AND I FIGHT AGAINST DARKNESS TO BRING LIGHT TO HUMANITY.

I am pleased with your prayers and with the fact that you address prayers to me, but as the People of God, you must be fulfillers of the Divine Will in your daily work and action, maintaining at all times and in all circumstances the balance, sobriety, equanimity and charity of the true child of God.

I hear various prayers during the day and some in the evening, but if you do not fulfill God's Will, they are far from making me contented (Mt 7:21). I do not want glamorous altars, but small altars in homes and great doers of the Divine Will within each one of you.

I must mention to you that those who claim to be devoted to me must hold as their staff the love of God and of their neighbor as themselves.

Understand that everything unfolding at this moment in the Creation particularly affects the man of God. If this creature of God has a hardened heart and a polluted mind, everything happening to Creation is detrimental to his spiritual work and actions.

THE DESIGNS OF GOD ARE BEING FULFILLED LITTLE BY LITTLE, WHILE VARIOUS REVELATIONS WILL BE FULFILLED AT THE SPEED OF LIGHTNING.
    THE HUMAN RACE HAS CONTRIBUTED TO ALTERING GOD'S DESIGNS, AND THIS IS THE TIME OF FULFILLMENT.

The waters will rise up amid the populations in great uncontrolled floods; air will blow intensely, causing damage; fire will come unexpectedly, and together with the air it will make everything burn on its way; the earth will collapse in several places...

ANIMALS WILL SURPRISE HUMANITY BY THEIR BEHAVIOR...

Birds will die in the air, contaminated by toxic substances placed by man himself in order to be transported by air, causing the birds to fall lifeless in the cities. Be careful and do not touch them.

Marine animals will come out of the sea or rivers in surprising numbers because the deep layers of the earth are moving, causing marine animals to want instinctively to come out to save themselves.

On the prairies, animals will die in large numbers.

People of God, that which a power will use in war is being tested at altitude.

This is Creation in turmoil(1).

It is humanity's turmoil from which Satan is profiting in order to throw his poisonous darts at those who deny the Faith or mock the Faith and at those who remain in a state of anger or spiritual folly.

These darts make such people inaccessible : they lose charity and sensitivity, and their ego grows without measure until they are lost, UNLESS THEY SUBMIT TO PRAYER AND FASTING SO THAT THE POISON WOULD COME OUT OF THEM AND SO THAT HUMILITY WOULD BRING THEM CLOSER TO GOD.

The Devil's onslaught against humanity will promptly lead to rebellions among the nations, and uprisings will not be long in coming, although repression will be immediate.

Communism has taken over governments and the elite are appointing them, making the poor poorer; the middle class is falling into poverty and large capitalists will see their status vanish if they refuse to implant the seal of evil. (Rev. 13:16-17)

DO NOT LOSE FAITH, PRAY THE HOLY ROSARY.

Many wish to approach great places of Marian Apparitions without considering that they may be left somewhere along the way; but God in His infinite Mercy has decreed that, in Marian Shrines throughout the world, His children will be blessed with the Miracle, and in some places very far from the main cities, the Most Holy Trinity will bless them as well.

IN ALL THESE SANCTUARIES WATER WILL POUR FORTH TO HEAL THOSE WHO ARE SICK IN BODY AND SOUL.

Do not despair, People of God, keep your Faith firm and immovable. You are being tested. Calm your minds, help one another and you will not be deceived.

DO NOT FEAR, MY LEGIONS ARE FIGHTING WITH A WEAPON FACED WITH WHICH THE DEVIL BECOMES ENRAGED: IT IS THE WEAPON OF LOVE.
    PEOPLE OF GOD, MY SWORD IS GIVEN BY GOD AND SIGNIFIES GOD'S WILL AND HIS POWER IN THE FACE OF EVIL.

I will defend you and fight for you by Divine Order.
    Without fear, increase your Faith. I bless you.

St. Michael the Archangel

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.

(1) On changes to fauna:

August 22, 2022

Jesus:
    My beloved children:

RECEIVE MY BLESSING FROM MY MOST SACRED HEART.
    YOU ARE MY PEOPLE... WHOM I LOVE AND WANT TO RESCUE.

My beloved people, I invite you to come with Me. Just as a river is a single water-course and all the tributaries derived from the main river carry the same water, giving life to everything next to them, so My children must give what they carry inside - love for Me - and take it to their brothers and sisters at every moment of their lives.

WITHOUT BEING AFRAID, BE TIRELESS AND CONTINUE ON THE SURE PATH THAT LEADS YOU TO ME.

PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH ME IS A PRIMORDIAL NEED FOR EACH ONE OF MY CHILDREN.

My children, do not be dispersed: remain united. Events are indicating the direction of what is to come.

YOU MUST KEEP IN MIND THAT SEVERAL EVENTS CAN HAPPEN IN ONE DAY AND THUS SHORTEN THE TIMELINE.

PREPARE FOR THE WARNING:(1) examine yourselves inwardly, be humble, fulfill what I call you to fulfill and accept My Word with love.

The war continues its advance - that war that you do not see, that war that has activated the moment of the great blackout, that war which will soon bring down the world economy,(2) that war which has been planned and directed by the interests of the elite, who will then emerge in order to impose its laws, its government, its economy, its religion and its education on the peoples.

Pray My children, pray for Central America : suffering will come with the shaking of the earth.

Pray children, pray, pray, the new disease will be very serious and contagious to the point of being lethal. Protect your immune system and have calendula cream and moringa ready for you to take.(3)

Pray children, pray : the Vatican will mark the time that is approaching.

Italy, how much you will suffer!

France, how I grieve for this beloved country!

My beloved, My people, volcanoes will enter into greater activity, the intensity will be strong and My children will suffer.

MY PEOPLE, TURMOIL IS GROWING.

See how humanity is agitated, motivated by evil and creating conflicts.
    See how My people suffer because of clinging to false gods made by man.

Children, a leader has global aspirations to preside over the single government, and for this reason there will be a great and fierce battle.

MY HOUSE IS COMPROMISED...

MY CHILDREN FEEL ABANDONED, EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT THE CASE : "I AM WHO I AM" (Ex.3:14) AND I DO NOT LEAVE YOU ON YOUR OWN.

Pay attention, My children, pay attention! Without falling prey to fear, be discerning, do not anticipate the variants of diseases: it is not necessary to hurry.

HAVE FIRM FAITH. MY LOVE IS FOR EACH ONE OF YOU.
    MY CHILDREN, YOU ARE AT A TIME WHEN THE DEVIL IS POUNCING UPON MY PEOPLE. YOU WILL SUFFER, BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED, BECAUSE I AM WITH MY PEOPLE. (Mt.28:16-20)

I bless you; My Love is powerful. Without being afraid, love My Mother.

My Blessing is within each of you.

Your Jesus

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(1) Revelations about the WARNING:
    (2)
    Fall of the world economy:
    (3)
    Medicinal plants:

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

Louise Starr Tomkiel

July 6, 2004:
    Louise began to receive a message from Father God and said, "Jesus, please cover me with Your Most Precious Blood."

Then Father God spoke, "The hour has come when ALL preparations MUST be in place. Many of you laugh at this statement but I tell you, IT WILL DESCEND UPON YOU LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT -- NO, ABSOLUTELY NO WARNING!!!!!

At this hour all those NOT prepared will be left behind in matters of physical needs. All stores will close. All utilities will no longer be available. There will be no drinkable water and you will have no source of heat. There will be no means of communication and no transportation. Again I tell you -- All MONEY WILL BE USELESS.

It is a time of great fear and confusion. It is the beginning of complete control by evil men bound together to enforce Martial Law, a police state OR One World Government. The chip will be forced upon all. There will be the antichrist and a false pope to lead you
    This will descend upon you when men make all needs nearly unavailable or costs so high that few can afford to live. They will create a state of emergency through panic and a deadly fear through destruction. Terror through terrorists will coexist and be felt in every heart.

Only those of My remnant who are totally prepared will find strength and peace to survive this period. My shelters are ready. I will lead you through the night by My Heavenly Angels, to the refuge or shelter where you are to find rest. When I come to you, do not hesitate, GO! The momentum has reached its crescendo. Exit your premises quickly and do not look back!

This message I give you through My Mercy and Love for all. It is urgent that all obey. Your physical or mortal life is at stake and through your decision you will seal your eternal life. Amen, dear ones, Amen -- SO BE IT!!!!!"

theheckhypothesis.com/pdf/HEAVEN%27S%20MESSAGES%20TO%20LOUISE%20STARR%20TOMK IEL.pdf

John Leary

March 30, 2007:
    Jesus said: “My people, this building, that you are viewing from the inside, is a refuge place that could accommodate many people with their backpacks. There is even a cave in the rear that would be for added protection. My angels will protect you at My refuges, and they will provide your food, water, and shelter. The water and the luminous cross would provide healing of any diseases that the evil ones may try and spread among you. You will be protected by My angels from any physical harm or attacks on your soul. Have no fear of this tribulation time, but trust in My power and My protection. The evil ones will have their hour for a short time, but then I will come to defeat them with My Comet of Chastisement. After the evil ones have been chained in hell, I will renew the earth and establish My Era of Peace. Rejoice when the tribulation begins, because My victory will be near.I was victorious over sin and death in My Resurrection, and I will be victorious again against all of the demons.”

March 16, 2012:
    Jesus said: “My people, this tornado is a sign that you are going to see a whirlwind of events happen very quickly. You will see major events occurring that will cause your stock market to crash according to the one world people’s plan. Wars and financial upheavals are in your future as the plans for America’s takeover will be carried out. When you see the euro and the dollar crash, there will be riots and chaos that will precipitate a national martial law. Mandatory chips in the body will be enforced, and I will warn My faithful when it is time to leave for My refuges. These refuges will be your only safe haven as the men in black will be coming to your homes to try to force chips in the body on people. Those, who resist, could be martyred in the one world people’s death camps. Trust in My warning and gather your things quickly to come to My refuges. Your government will be taking away your freedoms until America becomes part of the North American Union. My faithful remnant will have to go underground from the division in My Church, and the evil ones who will be targeting Christians and patriots. America will receive its punishment in exile much like Israel was taken over by the Assyrians. Prepare for this coming tribulation both physically and spiritually.”

August 1, 2013:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have shown you the angels blowing their trumpets to announce that the major events were about to begin. Today, you are seeing an Israelite blowing an old horn of warning to prepare the people so they are ready to leave for My refuges. This is also a warning to have some extra food ready for the coming famine. The events of the end times are about to speed up, as I am already speeding up the time so you will have less to suffer.”

March 14, 2015:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am just in My judgments, but I am merciful to sinners. The Israelites worshiped many foreign gods before Me, even after I brought them out of Egypt with a heavy hand. They were into unnatural sex and idolatry, much like the people of today. Because of their sins of disobedience, I allowed Israel’s enemies to defeat them, and carry them off to captivity for seventy years. America is walking down the same path as Israel did. With your abortions, fornications, adultery, and same sex marriage, you also are worshiping idols of money, fame, sex, and even occult beliefs, instead of worshiping Me. Because of America’s sins, you are calling down My justice that will bring a great punishment down upon your people. I am merciful to repentant sinners, but your sins as a nation, will put you also into exile. It is just a matter of time until I will allow your enemies in the one world people, to take you over. This will be the beginning of the tribulation of the Antichrist. Trust in My help to protect you through this time.”

June 26, 2016:
    Jesus said: “My people, before you see the evil ones taking over America, you will see some serious natural disasters. In these visions you are seeing a lot of smoke from a huge wild fire. You also are seeing bridges collapsing into the water from a severe earthquake. These are some severe natural disasters that will be occurring before My Warning and any martial law. There will be some deaths in these disasters, and these people are the souls that you are praying for in your reparation Masses. My people need to be prepared with frequent Confession so they will be ready for their Warning experience and these disasters. Once these events begin, things will happen in quick succession.Before martial law is declared, I will warn My faithful to leave for My refuges. You will be protected at My refuges, so have no fear of this tribulation.”

July 2, 2016:
    Jesus said: “My people, in your travels you have seen many signs and have heard from others how your military and the many UN troops are getting ready to carry out a martial law. Remember what I told you about the red list that are the people who will be picked up and killed before martial law is declared. The one world people want to eliminate all the people who believe in Me, and any leaders against the new world order. They want to make your takeover so quick, that it will be very hard to respond against it.I will give you My Warning and a notice when to leave for My refuges. You will be seeing an attempt to exterminate all Christians, just like in Germany when Hitler had the Jews, priests, and educated people massacred in the death camps. You will see people put on train cars with shackles, and they will be sent to the gas chambers and crematoriums. Many of My faithful will escape by fleeing to My refuges for My protection. Leave your homes quickly when I give the word, so you are not captured at your homes by the men in black of the UN foreign troops. Trust in My protection, as I am more powerful than all of the evil plans of the Antichrist.”

January 30, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, at the beginning of this year I warned you that you would see events speeding up with more chaos in your streets.Already you are seeing more earthquakes, and now more viruses killing people from seasonal flu and the new corona virus in China. These events will become more deadly, and if your lives are in danger, I will have to call you to the safety of My refuges. Have no fear because My angels will protect and heal you at My refuges.”

June 20, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are continuing to see more virus cases in addition to more protest marches that are upsetting people’s peace. I have told you that the devil’s time is running out. This is why the evil ones are doing everything they can to upset your government. These evil ones are trying to stir up a race riot to divide your country. Do not be surprised to see more violent protests and shootings. These Black Lives Matter groups will try and carry their protests into the surrounding towns. Eventually, people will be tired of the false protests, and you could have a backlash protest where opposing groups could clash with more violence. You could see places that may require local emergencies where the National Guard may enforce a partial martial law. You will see attempts by these radicals to take over local governments, but the fighting could get out of hand. When guns are used, I will need to call My faithful to My refuges.”

September 16, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you these wooden chairs because I want you to hold on to your seats because the events are going to move quickly around you.I told you that I was going to speed up the earth so you would face a lot less time for the coming tribulation. You will see time speeding up as I will speed up the earth’s rotation. At the appropriate time of God the Father, you will have the Warning and the conversion time of six weeks. You could come to Confession more frequently, so your soul is ready for your mini-judgment.”

September 24, 2021
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing many serious events about to commence,and I am warning your people to come to frequent Confession, and have your three months of food on hand. If your finances or your electric grid collapse, you will need to come to the protection of My refuges. You will be sharing My recent messages at your talk tomorrow, and warn the people not to take the poisonous Covid shots or the flu shots.”

www.johnleary.com

Locutions to the World

Explaining the “Events”

October 18, 2011

Mary
    Begin now to prepare. These are always my words. “Before it is too late”. These words I always add. Place them in your heart and do not lose a single day. Every day is important and that is why I speak on a daily basis.

From now on all the events will speed up, with no interruption. One event will still be going on and another will begin. At times, two or three or more events will be taking place. What do I mean by an “event”? It is an action of Satan, stirring up people to disrupt, to tear down, to destroy, to turn the hearts of some against the hearts of others.

Some would object. They would say that issues have to be confronted and that changes have to be made. Read my words. Do I not say the same thing” Do I praise the status quo? Who wants change more than I do? Am I content with the world in its present state? That is not my point. Listen to my teaching and you will gain wisdom.

Satan exploits these areas of society where there are grievances. He sees each of these as an opening into which he can place his demonic fire. Yes, that is what he does. He sees the injustices and he sees people who experience these injustices and he places there his demonic fire. At first, the people feel a warmth so they accept this fire into their hearts, but after a while the fire burns them, turning them to anger, even providing them with intelligent direction. However, the direction is always destructive. People are pitted against one another. The problems are drawn out. Nothing is solved. The second state is worse than the first. Nothing constructive results.

Oh, the people he uses can point to certain truths. These provide credibility. But these are half truths which blind people to the other side of the coin. Their actions serve Satan’s purpose and in the end, nothing is accomplished except his goals. This is what I mean by the “events”. When you see them happening, one after the other, you will know that the force behind them is Satan. There is always disruption, chaos and destruction. Nothing truly positive and lasting is brought about.

The Coming Destructive Events

December 17, 2011

Mary
    The events will begin, pouring out one after another.In the beginning, men will just see this as another difficulty to be grappled with. Then as a second and a third event happen, they will wonder how they can respond. Then as the events pour out more and more, all will realize that the state of the world is changing.

What do I mean by “the events”? These come from the hidden heart of Satan. Each event is touched by his demonic fire. They are human events, but they are not just human decisions. These decisions come from the hearts of people who are controlled by Satan. Their hearts are given over to hatred, anger and destruction. They are captured hearts. Unfortunately, they are not captured by love. They are not owned by my Son, Jesus. They are captured by the Evil One.

He will use the smallest first, to set a little fire of destruction (I do not just mean wars or violent destruction, but all manner of disturbances). Then other sources of his darkness will be poured forth. After that, seeing that each of these new problems has had its effect, he will reach deep within his bag and pull out unforeseen problems. These he will release upon a world that is already having difficulties coping with the previous problems.

At this point, he is not finished. He will hold his greatest powers in reserve. He will wait and he will rejoice in the destruction and confusion that he has stirred up through his minions, those whose hearts he controls. Yet, there are others. These still wait in the wings. It is not yet their time to go on stage. Satan wants to orchestrate everything. He wants it in his way and in his time.

But, I will not let this happen. This is what I am trying to teach mankind. Satan owns people. These people are destructive and he has armed them with every possible weapon (Again, I am not just speaking about weapons of war. There are weapons of lies, of confusion, of political authority, of financial power. There are the weapons of mass communication and of the internet. His weapons are everywhere and he owns people in every nation and in every walk of life.)

I know Satan’s people, his weapons and his plan. I know his army and his legions of followers. I would have destroyed him long ago, but the human race has chosen to follow his darkness and to reject my light. So, it has walked into his trap and he is about to release his powers in all of their fury. I say this clearly. It will be released, step by step, always with increasing power and darkness. He will send forth many, but not all, of what he has accumulated over these centuries.

What can I do? I can protect all those who come to me. That is why the Father has sent me. This is the constant theme of the messages. The destructive events will pour forth but I can save those who trust in me. I do not say that I will save your lives. I will save your souls. Also, I will save you from much of the suffering (but not all). I will save your loved ones. You will see them return to the faith. Tell them not to despair. Tell them that all of this has been told to you ahead of time, so that all can believe that in these events, the Woman of Light stands in your midst calling all into the Noah’s Ark of her Immaculate Heart.

NB: Locutions to the World are not listed on the Internet, any longer.

Christina Gallagher

February 10, 2017

Jesus & Mary Jesus & Mary
    At a time when a news bulletin showed unprecedented numbers of whales washed up and dying on the beaches, Jesus remarked; "It is due to the experimentation and tests which are being carried out by man that great numbers of birds are falling from the sky and fish and mammals are being washed up on your shores. People should realise that God permits this to show people that the same will happen to them. Those who bring about these abnormalities in creation are not of Me. The wind that you hear is not your imagination but the sound of the battle between the principalities. (On a number of occasions in recent times Christina would have clearly heard the sound of strong and violent blasts of wind but with no earthly explanation - just as she did not originally understand when she first heard the crackling and scraping noises of the earth's plates before a major earthquake would occur.)

The growling sound that you have previously heard is of him who roams the earth to devour all in his path.

There will be an enormous multiplication of evil coming to the world 'in the next moon and half moon', though hidden from the world."I could then see many devils rise out of hell (Jesus explained to Christina the evil purpose behind the dispatch of these devils).

"O you people of the world, how blind and foolish you are to let your salvation be robbed from you!"

"The red planet is burning". (Christina was totally unaware and only discovered later that 'the red planet' refers to Mars which is also synonymous with 'war.')

Then I could hear a voice calling, "Trouble, trouble unto the earth!"

I could then see a long, white table with many men dressed in robes of white having a debate about the times we are in and about the times to come. Jesus was listening to the debate at first. Then He took a seat with them. I could hear them say, "O you of Babylon!" They were talking about the present-day Pharisees upon the earth and they were in conversation about what to do next. They said, "The world has become like the 'whore of Babylon'". ('Babylon' is used in the Bible as a way of referring to the kingdom of antiChrist and of paganism- it persecutes the followers of Christ. It is cruel, greedy and controlling. The 'whore' of Babylon' is explained in the Bible as representing 'the great city' which seduces the leaders of the world and their followers with its wealth, power and immorality.)

Jesus said,
    "Much will be revealed to the innocent and little ones of the earth. Those who are united in My priesthood and in the victimhood of My life should be active in the work of salvation while there is still time."

I could see many people dressed in white walking around peaceful but restless because they know what is coming to the earth. Jesus said, "The seals are being broken one by one, leading to the seal that only the Lamb can open".

(As far back as January 1991, Jesus,in a message to Christina said,"…Tell all humanity about the seven seals of God! Tell all humanity!")

I could see a number of large white jugs about 4 feet tall around and not far from the table where the meeting was taking place but I was not made aware of their meaning. (Unknown to Christina, a central part of the Apocalypse as witnessed by St. John are the seven vessels or vials which the seven angels prepare to pour unto the earth upon the followers of antiChrist, containing the judgements of God, the seven last plagues.)

I could hear a voice call out the names of about 15 saints. The only ones among them all that I recognised were, Catherine of Siena, Teresa of Avila, and Padre Pio. Jesus said there were many little ones that He and His Mother had called to help and to enlighten the world and to whom He had even manifested Himself to show the truth of His call and that of His Mother - only to be denied by the Church and hidden from the world.

I was then shown a clock with the time at one minute to twelve. Then I could see an army marching and preparing for war.

I then mentioned to Jesus some people who had helped with the work. Jesus said that He had inspired them to help. "Blessed are they for their rewards will be great."

Jesus then said,
    "The Word was made flesh for the salvation of the world. The Lamb of God is forever harboured in the Immaculate Heart of Mary" (I was inwardly made aware this meant Our Lady in Her Heart never ceases to offer the victimhood of Jesus for the salvation of the world.)

Jesus then referred to a torment which the devil had been inflicting on Christina over a number of months. All of a sudden the devil's interference ceased when Christina began offering it directly to God to plead for the saving of souls. Jesus remarked to her, "You see how quickly it stopped when you offered it for souls. This made the devil angry as souls were snatched from him."

Jesus then said,
    "Never be oppressed and never be alone."
    Christina then asked Our Lord if the extra cameras recently placed around her house and car were necessary?

Jesus replied, "Yes, and more should be added but understand it as only a deterrent - your life was in danger, your life is in danger and your life will always be in danger.”

Our Blessed Lady then spoke to Christina;
    "God is deeply offended by people. He is going to be much more deeply offended in the time to come. ....................... ...................................

The crown worn by Our Lady was then raised above Her head revealing what looked like an encrustment of glittering diamonds which covered the centre of Her head and was shaped like a skullcap. It seemed to hold in place that part of Her mantle which rested on the top of Her head - a cream mantle with a beautiful glistening gold band trimming it. Her dress was white and the Sacred Host was glowing light. She said,
    "Yes, the fruitfulness of My womb I brought forth for the redemption of the world, Our Saviour. God desires that there be much reparation as we enter the final phase of the End-Times: we are now in the advanced stages of the End Times.That is why I desire to console you. Now you must trust. Trust My Divine Son Jesus. I am your Mother and I am here with you. You can see Me. I am the Mother of Jesus. I am the Mother of the children of the world. I am the Mother of the Eucharist.Tell all My children to love Him in the Eucharist and in their hearts each day. Live by the law of God. Always live in truth, love and unity. Always know the love in the Heart of God for each one of you through the divinity of His Son. Know that all that separates us is the Veil- the Veil that shadows in life but yet when God permits the Veil to become "see-through" -which is like the "thinning of the Veil"- for the few, for the little ones of the world, they can see, so that they can have courage for the trials and tribulations that they endure. Many of the little of My Heart -My Motherly, Immaculate Heart- that serve and love the Lamb of God, the Word made Flesh- they saw and heard and now they are denied. The Word made Flesh that they pronounce is denied, mocked and laughed at. But be not afraid for we are in the End-Times and this is what you are to expect.

There are many evil things in your world and even more evil to come into your world to cause the most drastic, depravity of evil that will draw many into union with him who is anti- of Christ. .................................................. ....................... But never forget Jesus is in control in all things.God has known this in all time.

There is much given to you over the years, some of which you have forgotten, some of which haunts you in memory.

Do not feel bad because people do not listen. It is not your fault…….. I am always with you."

Our Lady then spoke about the abomination. ……………...............……
    it will cause great distress for humanity. There will be great confusion but there will also be great pain and tears throughout the world. But never be afraid. Always know that I am close to you. Be at peace.

Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen."

Jesus then spoke of Our Lady soon to crush the head of the serpent,"There will very soon be storms - greater storms - among the principalities through the work of him who is antiChrist. Each day his seduction gathers great multitudes of souls drawing them to death and destruction.

See how he that is evil instantly stops in his tormenting of you when you offer it to Me for souls because he does not want a soul to be saved with each curtain hook that would be broken…that's as simple as it is with any attack upon you- once you offer it to Me, it can be received and weaken the power of the devil.

(Since the beginning of her call to fulfill this work, Christina has endured constant attack and torment directly and indirectly from the evil one in a variety of ways. In more recent times the harassment had taken the form of breaking articles in her bedroom during the night.)

Blessed are they that never have counted the cost."

www.christinagallagher.org/en/

End of messages

Prayers of Consecration and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
    www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

The Cub
    September 4, 2022

To subscribe: send email to abbacub@gmail.com with SUBSCRIBE in Subject Line of email

--- End ---

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

when the pope says that Jesus Chits's death on the cross was a failure, well, I take exception. he's too old to be the false prophet so one of the younger 80 year olds will take over soon. false hope, false religion. prep and pray,the end has arrived.

when the pope says that Jesus Chits's death on the cross was a failure, well, I take exception.
    More Protestant unsupported shoot-from-the-hip uniformed assertions.

Did you investigate and study the details? Or are you simply relying up blather from the typical Church of Christ haters? (as though casting stones at the Apostolic Church founded by Jesus justifies their starting their own “church”….or doing whatever they want and declaring themselves “saved”.)

Here is what he said, and what was meant:
    https://www.catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/did-pope-francis-really-say-jesus-was-a-failure

How convenient that you and your friends leave out the preceding qualifying words: “humanly speaking”.

Now, make no mistake about it. I do not like such words because they are easily twisted by the Protestant deceivers with an ax to grind. Once again, such behavior somehow justifies their starting their own man-made “church”; and claiming Scripture Alone when neither the words nor the doctrine (Scripture Alone) can be found within the Holy Bible…….nor, does Holy Scripture contemplate man being granted the authority to start his own “church”.

Somehow that is not hypocritical and is acceptable.

he's too old to be the false prophet so one of the younger 80 year olds will take over soon.
    Is that in your KJV Book? It certainly is not in the Holy Bible. (and for the record, I do not believe that Pope Francis is the False Prophet.)

I will await you to support your assertion with something of substance.

false hope, false religion.
    You are entitled to your opinion, but you have proved nothing. Once a\gain, your assertions, as well as Protestantism, are based purely upon emotion.

With respect to the Catholic Church being a false religion, you might want to take that up with its founder, Jesus Christ.

Can one really call himself Christian, if he does not follow Jesus Christ? And only provides lip service to the Faith, and believes what he cherry picks from his heretical KJV Book taken out of context? (Cf Mt 7:21; 18:15-18, Jas 2, 2 Pt 2, et al)

What is occurring is the following:

The Whore of Babylon

http://www.call2holiness.org/Whoreof...eofBabylon.htm

The Great Schism will break out into the open very soon. Make no mistake about it, the Faithful Catholics are to distance themselves from the Apostates, but nowhere are they given license to start their own “church”. We are to remain faithful to the historical teachings of the Catholic Church.

prep and pray,the end has arrived.
    I’m ready. Are you?:
    http://www.call2holiness.org/Refuges...gesonWings.htm
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    claiming Scripture Alone when neither the words nor the doctrine (Scripture Alone) can be found within the Holy Bible……
    Oh please. While your personal Roman heresy nor protestants who follow Rome can claim it, those who see Messiah as their example to follow and walk as He did sure can. It's VERY plainly written:

Deu 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may guard the commandments of Yahuah Elohaykem which I command you.

Deu 12:32 “All the words I am commanding you, guard to do it – do not add to it nor take away from it.

That my friend is true sola scriptura. You have nothing but pitiful vain worship.

Mar 7:7 And in vain do they worship Me, teaching as teachings the commands of men.
    Mar 7:8 “Forsaking the command of Elohim, you hold fast the tradition of men.”
    Mar 7:9 And He said to them, “Well do you set aside the command of Elohim, in order to guard your tradition.

Your pope oversees a house of harlots.

"The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    With respect to the Catholic Church being a false religion, you might want to take that up with its founder, Jesus Christ.
    Well, let's see what HIS assembly does (we shall know them by their fruits), the True Founder -

Act 7:38 This is He that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel that spake to him in the Mount Sinai, and with our fathers: who received living oracles to give unto us

So we see His assembly was born as the original, not a man made system with any pope at it's head. They had the ORACLES FROM SINAI, which your system rejects. Further, we see the true assembly keeping HIS feast days, not the fake Roman substitutes -

Act 2:1 AND when the day of Shavu’oth was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
    Act 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
    Act 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
    Act 2:4 And they were all filled with the Ruach Ha’Qodesh,

And of course they honored the 4th commandment, which your system despises and boasts about changing -

Act 13:44 And the next Shabbath came almost the whole city together to hear the Word of Elohiym.

Pretty easy to see a fake compared to the real thing.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

consteacher1,

Are you going to respond to each of the points that I made in my previous post?

It shouldn’t be hard to do. Especially, Luther’s “Scripture Alone”. It’s the core of your belief system. As such, it would surely be found within the Holy Bible. Where is it?

And it shouldn’t be hard to demonstrate where man was given the express authority to start his own church in the Holy Bible, because Scripture alone is the rule, right?

not trying to pick a fight nor resist you point by point. My concern is that someone who has little to no knowledge of the Word read your posts and think that's the only and official view of things, I've previously stated that there are points of agreement between us but there are also many areas of disagreement. Nothing personal. when we reach Heaven, I'd look forward to sitting down with you, Moses and Paul and have them point out where we went wrong on our slant on the Word and what the correct position should have been. no condemnation is being being slung your way, just trying to keep the boat level. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

OK Consteacher1,

Let's start anew.

I have set up a separate thread for the discussion. Here:
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?252923-The-Heresies-of-Martin-Luther&p=2862873#post2862873

https://www.biblegateway.com/version...ible/#booklist

Pray for the Holy Spirit's Divine gift of discernment before initiating your study. I would encourage you to read the information at the Biblical references and links provided. It really is not that long, and well worth the effort to do so.

first of all it is going by the book, and remember this fact the last half of a ship will sink faster then the first have...........end time prophecy will be the same, it will be speedy and it will shock even the strongest of hearts...............actually myself I be looking forward to this for the sooner it starts the sooner he will return for all of us to hear every knee cracking and buckling on his arrival.............THEN and only then EVERYBODY will know where they stand based.

No I'm not crazy, and it does not take a rocket scientist to see what is coming, what the cause is, and they the masses have become a stiff neck people, our nation no better........
    sadly there is no reset as i hear all the time, ..........and for this the great falling away judgement is coming...ya can almost hear the sound of horse hooves at night when it is quiet
    *** Light travels faster than sound...............That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.***