Thread: Living Stones -

Default Living Stones -

“And it shall be on the day when ye shall pass over THE YARDAN unto the land which Yahuah Elohayka gives you, that you shall set up great STONES, and plaster them with plaster: And you shall WRITE UPON THEM all the words of THIS TORAH...” Deu 27:2-3

“And he came into all the country about THE YARDAN...” Luk 3:3

“Therefore bear fruit worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Aḇraham as our father.’ For I say to you that Elohim is able to RAISE UP CHILDREN to Aḇraham FROM THESE STONES.” Luk 3:8

”...you also, as LIVING STONES, are being built up, a spiritual house, a set-apart priesthood, to offer up spiritual slaughter offerings acceptable to Elohim through יהושע Messiah.” 1Pe 2:5

Surely just a coincidence
    Last edited by Off-Grid Organics; 09-19-2022 at 01:54 PM.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Children to Avraham -

Gen 26:4 And I will make your seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto your seed את all these countries; and in your seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

Gen 26:5 Because that Avraham obeyed my voice, and did guard my watch, my commandments, my statutes, and my Torah.

And folks thought Torah began at Sinai?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    ”...you also, as LIVING STONES, are being built up, a spiritual house, a set-apart priesthood, to offer up spiritual slaughter offerings acceptable to Elohim through יהושע Messiah.” 1Pe 2:5

Surely just a coincidence
    No coincidence, but, the version you quote suggests "spiritual slaughter offerings"? What in the world would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    No coincidence, but, the version you quote suggests "spiritual slaughter offerings"? What in the world would that be?
    No temple.

G2378
    θυσία
    thusia
    28x: sacrifice, the act of sacrificing, Heb_9:26; the thing sacrificed, a victim, Mat_9:13; Mat_12:7; the flesh of victims eaten by the sacrificers, 1Co_10:18; in NT an offering or service to God, Php_4:18.

Psa 141:2 Let my prayer be set forth before you as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

Rom 12:1 I BESEECH you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of Elohiym, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto Elohiym, which is your reasonable service.

So a 'spiritual slaughter offering' is lifting up holy hands (a difficult task in itself) as an evening "slaughter offering"? and prayer? Wonderful! What version was that quote from anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    So a 'spiritual slaughter offering' is lifting up holy hands (a difficult task in itself) as an evening "slaughter offering"? and prayer? Wonderful! What version was that quote from anyway?
    The Scriptures 2009. Cepher has this: 1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to Elohiym by Yahusha Ha’Mashiach.