Thread: Pray for President Trump !

Default Pray for President Trump !

There has been a buzz over the Internet for several days about this forthcoming September 24th. It seems to stem from a video of a German legislator stating that September 24th would be a day in which everyone would remember where they were when a significant event occurred. Refer to link below.

But first, I submit a video provided to me by a number of people, including a Faithful priest, calling for prayer. I must emphasize that I have no knowledge of the source of the video, nor the alleged seer .....nor anything other than the video itself.....nor even if it relates to this September 24th.

REGARDLESS OF THE VERACITY OF THE MESSAGE CONVEYED.......WHO CAN ARGUE WITH INCREASED PRAYER!!

Serious Call to Prayer! Jesus says... Organize the Heartdwellers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m47dprgCGOI

German Legislator Warns Of September 24th: Everyone Will Remember “Exactly Where He Or She Was” (Video) (Updated)

Tim Brown / September 12, 2022

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/ge...she-was-video/

The Power of Prayer Can Suspend the Laws of Nature

http://www.call2holiness.org/thankyo...esponding.html

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

There is a problem with this "Sister Claire".

I just viewed another video (below) of hers sent to me in which she speaks of the bogus so-called Rapture.

I'm sorry......having said that, it never is bad or hurtful to pray.....and I will continue to pray for President Trump who continues to be under Satanic Attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=684&...ature=youtu.be

The Myth of the Pre-Tribulational Rapture

http://www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    pray for President Trump
    I pray Trump apologizes for being deceived about the clot-shot, promoting the RNA corruption just like the catholic pope does and her harlot daughters.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    I pray Trump apologizes for being deceived about the clot-shot, promoting the RNA corruption just like the catholic pope does and her harlot daughters.
    That's a good one. Thanks

well it is the 24th and we are still here
    *** Light travels faster than sound...............That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.***

and others have said doom will occur "in a few days". Well, I think a "..few days..." usually is 3 to 7 days. If something bad happens on the eastern seaboard, the prophets were right and I'll listen to other 'words' from the Lord. If NOT, however, a whole lot of folks will no longer be heeded. In biblical times, a false prophet was taken to the edge of the town and thrown off a cliff to their death. if we brought that back, the ranks of the 'prophets' would be greatly diminished. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by always learning View Post
    well it is the 24th and we are still here
    October 7 on Gregorian calendars is Sept. 24 on Julian calendars; And on the spoken date, words appeared on walls wishing Tsar Putin Happy Birthday:
    “The collapse of Western hegemony that has begun is irreversible. It won’t be like before. Happy birthday, a man who is changing the world!”

Babylon is falling

As for President Trump, the best prayer for Him is to Thank the King of kings for showing President Trump how wrong He was to suppose that supporting anti-Christ Edomite fake Israel would cause America to be Blessed, and instead facilitated Curses; And Maybe even turning Him to the Correct course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    October 7 on Gregorian calendars is Sept. 24 on Julian calendars; And on the spoken date, words appeared on walls wishing Tsar Putin Happy Birthday:
    “The collapse of Western hegemony that has begun is irreversible. It won’t be like before. Happy birthday, a man who is changing the world!”

Babylon is falling

As for President Trump, the best prayer for Him is to Thank the King of kings for showing President Trump how wrong He was to suppose that supporting anti-Christ Edomite fake Israel would cause America to be Blessed, and instead facilitated Curses; And Maybe even turning Him to the Correct course.
    We should all remain teachable. Much deception in the world.