Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: ”...how did you come in here not having a wedding garment?”

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,595

    Default ”...how did you come in here not having a wedding garment?”

    And he was speechless. Mat 22:12


    Speechless indeed. That’s what happens when anyone chooses to go out ‘drinking’ with the whore of Babylon. She may just have you wearing her tawdry apparel without you even knowing it. The intoxicating doctrine of the strange woman must be guarded against. How? -


    “My son, GUARD my words, And treasure up my commands with you. GUARD my commands and live, And MY TORAH as the apple of your eye. Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart. Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,” And call understanding a close friend, To GUARD you against the STRANGE WOMAN...” Pro 7:1-5

    The mother whore of Rome also has offspring. Daughters that may not look exactly like her, talk like her, matter of fact, they will even say they are ‘protesting’ her, but they certainly carry the ‘family’ traditions. The sun-day, the ishtar, the christ’s mass, the swine on the table - all hallmarks of still carrying pagan mama’s family heritage. NONE of these matters are allowed in Scripture. Those matters shift from His Authority into the hands of men who are now under the authority of the whore. One would wonder how someone would be presented as a “chaste virgin” (2Co 11:2) when such is the case?

    “And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babel the Great, The MOTHER OF HARLOTS and Abominations of the Earth.” Rev 17:5

    A whore’s forehead is a big deal, NO latter rain, NO shame.

    “Therefore the showers have been withheld, and there has been NO LATTER RAIN; and you had a WHORE’S FOREHEAD, YOU REFUSED TO BE ASHAMED” Jer 3:3

    “Then shall we know, if we follow on to know Yahuah: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and HE SHALL COME UNTO US AS THE RAIN, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.” Hos 6:3

    It’s past time to wake up. There will be no do-overs. Know your history to understand how easily this apostasy was put upon you. When one surrenders the Sabbath of the 4th Commandment, the whore has you in her tentacles, drinking from her cup. Your eyes will remain shut (Joh 9:14) and your latter rain will not come. The following is a milestone in the whore keeping her daughters in her stable of iniquity -

    The Council of Trent (1545 to 1563) was called. Its many sessions were held over nearly 19 years. The fatal blow was struck over the Protestant principle claim of sola Scriptura. This is the argument that completely devastated the Protestants and won the battle for tradition over Scripture.


    "The Protestants CLAIM to stand upon the written word only. They PROFESS to hold the Scripture alone as the standard of faith. They justify their revolt by the plea that the church has apostatized from the written word of God and follows tradition. Their profession of holding the Scripture alone as the standard of faith, IS FALSE. Proof: The written word EXPLICITLY enjoins the observance of the SEVENTH DAY AS SABBATH. THEY DO NOT observe the seventh day, but reject it. If they do truly hold to Scripture alone as their standard, they would be observing the seventh day as is enjoined in the Scripture throughout. Yet they not only reject the observance of the Sabbath, but THEY HAVE ADOPTED and do practice the observance of SUN-DAY, for which they have ONLY THE TRADITION of the Church. Consequently the claim of Scripture alone as the standard,' fails; and the doctrine of ‘Scripture and tradition' as essential, is fully established, the PROTESTANTS THEMSELVES being the judges."

    Who’s your mama, you so-called ‘protestants’. Where is your protest? After hearing what she said, does this whore still speak for you? Is she still your authority? The whore’s forehead we looked at earlier refused to be ashamed, therefore unrepentant. Wouldn’t you rather repent from her deception? While one may say ‘that’s all Jewish stuff,’ YHUH might reply that “NO, that’s MY STUFF” “QUIT PROFANING ME”! -

    “Her priests have violated MY Torah, and have profaned MY SET-APART MATTERS: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they showed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from MY SABBATHS, and I AM PROFANED among them.” Eze 22:26 OUCH. Does that sound like your sun-day church??

    ”...IF you want to enter into life, GUARD the commandments.” Mat 19:17

    Messiah said it plainly, “IF” you want to. He’s not forcing anyone, you can chose to ignore if you want. Perhaps it’s just more comfortable sitting in a sun-day pew with a pig-fest afterwards? A better move would be to grab your loved ones and anyone else that will listen and get out of there as fast as you can! And if you do decide to enter life and begin to obey His Words, then this commandment will be very well received and probably the best decision you ever made -


    Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from the heaven saying, "COME OUT OF HER, my people, LEST YOU share in her sins, and LEST YOU receive of her plagues”

    Rome bears scarlet and purple, “Let your garments be white at all times...” Ecc 9:8 ”... who have not defiled their garments. And they shall walk with Me in white, because they are worthy. “He who overcomes shall be dressed in white robes...” Rev 3:4-5

    “And to her it was given to be DRESSED IN fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen IS THE RIGHTEOUSNESS of the set-apart ones.” Rev 19:8 (Rev 3:4-5, Rev 3:18; Isa 61:10; Eze 16:10; Mat 22:12; Eph 5:26-27)

    “Little children, let no man deceive you: he that does righteousness is righteous, AS HE IS RIGHTEOUS.” 1Jn 3:7

    You can choose to walk as Messiah, as is your obligation (1Jn. 2:6), or continue drinking from the poisoned cup of Rome. No need to be ‘speechless’ at the wedding.

    Have a great Sabbath! Hodu l’YHUH!

    "The one who says he stays in Him must himself also walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

    Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,656

    Default

    "The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make His paths straight." Mark 1:3

    "Behold, I send My messenger....."

    Thanks, Brother!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    "The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make His paths straight." Mark 1:3

    "Behold, I send My messenger....."

    Thanks, Brother!
    Have a blessed Sukkot!
    "The one who says he stays in Him must himself also walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

    Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Have a blessed Sukkot!
    Thank you! You as well!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Thank you! You as well!
    May the stones cry out!
    "The one who says he stays in Him must himself also walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

    Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    "The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make His paths straight." Mark 1:3

    "Behold, I send My messenger....."

    Thanks, Brother!
    When Yahuah follows up a commandment with "I am Yahuah your Elohim," that means, "because I'm your Father and I said so."

    There's no "do these commandments if you feel convicted" caveat. There's no "do these things if they make sense to you."

    If you're a child of Yah, you should need no other reason to follow His instructions than "because He's our Elohim and He says so."
    "The one who says he stays in Him must himself also walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

    Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    When Yahuah follows up a commandment with "I am Yahuah your Elohim," that means, "because I'm your Father and I said so."

    There's no "do these commandments if you feel convicted" caveat. There's no "do these things if they make sense to you."

    If you're a child of Yah, you should need no other reason to follow His instructions than "because He's our Elohim and He says so."
    100% agree!

    Still don't have clarity as to God's calendar...though I am certainly giving your understanding some careful consideration!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    There's no "do these commandments if you feel convicted" caveat. There's no "do these things if they make sense to you."
    Is the book of Leviticus not part of the Law and does it not contain any of the commandments that you are referring to? When have you brought a burnt offering to the Lord as required by Leviticus chapter 1? Or a meal offering as required by Leviticus chapter 2, or a peace offering as required by Leviticus chapter 3, or a sin offering as required by Leviticus chapter 4, or a trespass offering as required by Leviticus chapter 5? Where in the Law does it say those offerings have been done away with? In fact, the Law itself says that nothing can be taken away from it:

    Deut 4:2 You shall not add to the word which I command you, neither shall you take away from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

    And if you claim that those commandments don't apply today because there is currently no earthly priesthood, where in the Law does it state that? It doesn't. Here is what the Law says:

    Lev 26:14 But if you will not listen to me, and will not do all these commandments;
    Lev 26:15 and if you shall reject my statutes, and if your soul abhors my ordinances, so that you will not do all my commandments, but break my covenant;
    Lev 26:16 I also will do this to you: I will appoint terror over you, even consumption and fever, that shall consume the eyes, and make the soul to pine away. You will sow your seed in vain, for your enemies will eat it.

    When you place yourself under the Law you place yourself under its curse:

    Deut 27:26 ‘Cursed is he who doesn’t uphold the words of this law by doing them.’ All the people shall say, ‘Amen.’

    Gal 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under a curse. For it is written, “Cursed is everyone who doesn’t continue in all things that are written in the book of the law, to do them.”

    But thank the Lord that He has redeemed us from the curse of the Law:

    Gal 3:11 Now that no man is justified by the law before God is evident, for, “The righteous will live by faith.”
    Gal 3:12 The law is not of faith, but, “The man who does them will live by them.”
    Gal 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us. For it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree,”

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forty9er View Post
    Is the book of Leviticus not part of the Law and does it not contain any of the commandments that you are referring to? When have you brought a burnt offering to the Lord as required by Leviticus chapter 1?
    With no temple and people in dispersion, where do you suggest these be done at? You do know that during the millennium, there will be sacrifices, correct? Even mainstream popular sites recognize this.

    https://www.gotquestions.org/millennial-sacrifices.html

    What was required for a Nazirite vow when Paul did this (temple still standing)?

    Act 21:23 Do therefore this that we say to you: We have four men which have a vow on them;

    Act 21:24 Them take, and purify yourself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning you, are nothing; but that you yourself also walk orderly, and guard the Torah.
    "The one who says he stays in Him must himself also walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

    Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forty9er View Post

    But thank the Lord that He has redeemed us from the curse of the Law:

    Gal 3:11 Now that no man is justified by the law before God is evident, for, “The righteous will live by faith.”
    Gal 3:12 The law is not of faith, but, “The man who does them will live by them.”
    Gal 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us. For it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree,”
    The 'curse of the law' comes from disobedience, you sin you die. It's called the 'law of sin and death'. Messiah bore that curse, since all have sinned. Let's look at Rom 8 that clears all this up wonderfully:


    Rom 8:1 THERE is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Mashiach Yahusha, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Ruach.
    Rom 8:2 For the Torah of the Ruach Chayiym in Mashiach Yahusha has made me free from the Law of sin and death.
    Rom 8:3 For what was impossible under the Law for the flesh to do, Elohiym did in sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
    Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the Torah might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Ruach.
    Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Ruach the things of the Ruach.
    Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
    Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against Elohiym: for it is not subject to the Torah of Elohiym, neither indeed can be.
    Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please Elohiym.

    Nice to see you back 49er! I love Scripture study!
    "The one who says he stays in Him must himself also walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

    Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •