Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Spike Proteins in Covid Injections Compromise Not Only Current but All Future Pregnan

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,784

    Default Spike Proteins in Covid Injections Compromise Not Only Current but All Future Pregnan

    Spike Proteins in Covid Injections Compromise Not Only Current but All Future Pregnancies

    By Rhoda Wilson on September 27, 2022

    An agency in Her Majesty’s Government has been advising against administering Covid injections to pregnant or breastfeeding women throughout the entire pandemic, according to a report by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (“MHRA”).
    MHRA: Summary of the Public Assessment Report for COVID-19 Vaccine Pfizer/BioNTech, 16 August 2022,
    retrieved 26 September 2022
    The website has been updated several times, most recently on 16 August 2022, but a review of the archives by America Frontline Doctor’s Frontline News shows that the above statement has remained unchanged since December 2020. Read more HERE.
    The UK Health Security Agency (“UKHSA”), by contrast, recommends the opposite on its website:
    UKHSA: COVID-19 vaccination: a guide on pregnancy and breastfeeding, 2 September 2022, retrieved 26 September 2022
    UKHSA replaced Public Health England (“PHE”) on 1 April 2021. UKHSA’s guidance in favour of injecting pregnant and breastfeeding women has evolved since the start of the pandemic when the agency admitted that the vaccine had not yet been properly assessed for those populations and advised against the shot. The page was updated on 22 December 2020 and archived on the Wayback Machine a couple of days later.
    PHE: COVID-19 vaccination: a guide for women of childbearing age, pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding,
    22 December 2020 (Wayback Machine)
    On 31 December PHE updated their guidance:
    Public Health England: COVID-19 vaccination: a guide for women of childbearing age, pregnant or breastfeeding,
    31 December 2020 (Wayback Machine)
    On 22 December 2021, one year to the day after advising pregnant women should not have the vaccine, UKHSA changed their guidance to read, as it currently states, that “vaccination is strongly recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women”:
    UKHSA: COVID-19 vaccination: a guide on pregnancy and breastfeeding, 22 December 2021 (Wayback Machine)





    Dr. Peterson Pierre of America’s Frontline Doctors explained this in a brief video clip adding:
    “The spike protein is related to a minor extent, to a placental protein that allows the mother to carry babies to term … [After you received the vaccine] your body will mount an immune response to the spike protein but also to the placental protein … This could clearly compromise current pregnancies as well as all future pregnancies.”
    Click on the image below to watch the video on Rumble.

    Daily Dose: ‘Real Data on Jabs in Pregnancy’ with Dr. Peterson Pierre, 22 September 2022 (2 mins)

    Transcript of Dr. Peterson Pierre’s Daily Dose (links embedded in the text are out own):
    Hi, freedom lovers. This is Dr. Peterson Pierre with America’s Frontline Doctors bringing you today’s Daily Dose.
    The UK’s Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency states there is insufficient evidence to safely recommend that Covid shots in pregnant women. That’s been their position since December 2020 and it has remained unchanged.
    To the contrary, the UK’s Health Security Agency originally agreed with that but has since changed their position multiple times. And now they recommend the exact opposite. And I quote:
    “Covid vaccination is strongly recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women. The vaccines available in the UK have been shown to be effective and have a good safety profile.”
    Let’s stop right there.
    Effective at what? They don’t stop infection. They don’t stop transmission.
    Good safety profile? Not with nine pages of potential side effects, including myocarditis, neurological problems, bleeding problems and death.
    Clearly, someone’s lying.
    And as I reported a few months ago, the spike protein is related to a minor extent, to a placental protein that allows the mother to carry babies to term.
    So, what happens after you’ve received this Covid “vaccine” [is] your body will mount an immune response to the spike protein but also to the placental protein. In fact, there was a study that showed that there was a 2.5 times increase in antibodies to the placental protein after receiving the Covid shots. So, this could clearly compromise current pregnancies as well as all future pregnancies.
    Ladies and gentlemen, only the truth will set you free. Stay tuned for the next Daily Dose.


    https://expose-news.com/2022/09/27/s...e-pregnancies/

    ”The trouble with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money.” - Margaret Thatcher

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,783

    Default

    Part of the planned depopulation?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Part of the planned depopulation?
    Unwrap that Tim foil, but its WAY too tight.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Unwrap that Tim foil, but its WAY too tight.
    To paraphrase: No one is as blind as he who will not see. You truly amaze me Hoppy, No one can be that ignorant unless it's a choice. Why you choose to take one sides propaganda, and then call the other side tin foil is beyond me. At your age you are supposed to be gaining wisdom. Age=wisdom doesn't take into account that increasing stupid because of age is not wisdom, it's just another level of stupid. If your comments were based on facts, you could site those facts, but sadly you cannot. We here at the tree prove that to you over and over and over again with the very facts you cannot argue with. Sometimes with personal experience.

    Your comments have no value if it's just the spouting of a 10 year old's temper tantrum. That is what your comments appear to be simply because you cannot come up with facts. You can't even pretend to have the facts of your noise because you cannot even site them without taking the word of the lame stream media who have been proven to be nothing but that muslim faggot pedophile who used to occupy the white house's propaganda delivered under an illegal executive order.

    So why would you do that if you were not a part of the problem? You like them believe that no one can hold you accountable for your mouth, well you keep on thinking that, no matter what Karma is a bitch.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Part of the planned depopulation?
    Most certainly is. Congress was worried about "3rd world" population and appropriated money to design a means to stop it. And they did.
    It was first tested on homosexuals in San Francisco, Calif. and New York N.Y. leading to what came to be called AIDS. Millions of Africans in Africa were murdered via AIDS by USA Congressmen and associated conspirators.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Michigan
    Posts
    603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmouse View Post
    To paraphrase: No one is as blind as he who will not see. You truly amaze me Hoppy, No one can be that ignorant unless it's a choice. Why you choose to take one sides propaganda, and then call the other side tin foil is beyond me. At your age you are supposed to be gaining wisdom. Age=wisdom doesn't take into account that increasing stupid because of age is not wisdom, it's just another level of stupid. If your comments were based on facts, you could site those facts, but sadly you cannot. We here at the tree prove that to you over and over and over again with the very facts you cannot argue with. Sometimes with personal experience.

    Your comments have no value if it's just the spouting of a 10 year old's temper tantrum. That is what your comments appear to be simply because you cannot come up with facts. You can't even pretend to have the facts of your noise because you cannot even site them without taking the word of the lame stream media who have been proven to be nothing but that muslim faggot pedophile who used to occupy the white house's propaganda delivered under an illegal executive order.

    So why would you do that if you were not a part of the problem? You like them believe that no one can hold you accountable for your mouth, well you keep on thinking that, no matter what Karma is a bitch.

    Hoppalong is only here to get attention. His sole purpose in life is to get a rise out of the people here on the Tree. He is a troll. The only way to stop a troll is to quit giving him attention. Everyone please put Hoppalong on ignore.
    What will you say on judgment day?

    The bankers win every war.

    When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    Everyone please put Hoppalong on ignore.
    Been on ignore for a while now. He's not worthy to even respond to.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

    Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Been on ignore for a while now. He's not worthy to even respond to.
    Why are you chicken to for once hear and read THE TRUTH??

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Hoppy you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Why are you chicken to for once hear and read THE TRUTH??...........the only person who can understand your word salad is K. Harris...the VP
    *** Light travels faster than sound...............That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.***

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •