Thread: Last Blood Moon of 2022 - A Sign of the Tribulation Beginning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Last Blood Moon of 2022 - A Sign of the Tribulation Beginning

Last Blood Moon of 2022 - A Sign of the Tribulation Beginning

"There will be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars, and on earth nations will be in dismay, perplexed by the roar of the sea and the waves. People will die of fright in anticipation of what is coming upon the world, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these signs begin to happen, stand erect and raise your heads because your redemption is at hand.

Beware that your hearts do not become drowsy from carousing and drunkenness and the anxieties of daily life, and that day catch you by surprise like a trap. For that day will assault everyone who lives on the face of the earth. Be vigilant at all times and pray that you have the strength to escape the tribulations that are imminent and to stand before the Son of Man."
    (Lk 21:25-28 and 34-36)

After a number of delays (cf Jer 18 ), it appears that God has had enough.

What follows is a very poignant message from Our Heavenly Father by way of Lorena, of Mexico. Before reading Lorena’s message below, the reader is encouraged to read the 2 brief messages of Our Lady to Fr. Gobbi(1) at:

SKY SIGNS
    www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

We are living them, now!

Lorena
    (yet to be approved)
    September 22, 2022

St. Michael:

I, St. Michael the Archangel, come in the Name of ALL of Heaven, to give this IMPORTANT Message to the People of God.

The events foreseen in the Apocalypse will happen one by one without stopping and the Inhabitants of the Earth will live the Worst Tribulation, for that reason GO UP to the Ark of Salvation which is the Immaculate Heart of Mary before it is too late Consecrate yourselves and Consecrate your Families to the Immaculate Heart of Mary with all your Devotion and surrender, these are the LAST calls, the Hour in which ALL will begin is very near, therefore you need your Consecrations, remember that Heaven calls its children until the last second, therefore if you are listening to this Message DO NOT HESITATE to make your Consecrations.

The Tribulation will begin after the Last Blood Moon of this year, this Blood Moon will be the Sign of the Beginning of ALL,therefore PRAY at Hour and Hour [sic] before the Altar before the Blessed Sacrament, bend your knees and ask for Mercy and Clemency for ALL Humanity.

The Shofar that announces the beginning of the Great Tribulation is about to sound, the Inhabitants of the World, eat, drink, sing and dance, but they do NOT know that when ALL begins, there will be NO time to repent and bend their knees because the Time of Mercy will be over.

Take advantage of these Last Seconds and free yourselves from your Sins with a Good Confession of Life, there are still a few seconds left, take advantage of them to be Saved and go up to the Ark of Salvation, Heaven has called ALL its children, but as in Noah’s time no one hears their calls, hurry up because the Ark is closing and the storm has begun with a few drops and it is not very evident yet, but soon Water Storms will fall and whoever is NOT Consecrated will not be safe.

These are the Last Calls Consecrate yourselves and those who are already Consecrated Renew your Consecrations,listen to my Last Call to Reconciliation with God, I call you to return to God and repent, DO NOT ignore this IMPORTANT MESSAGE, Time is running out, prepare your Souls which is the most IMPORTANT thing you have.

Courage that My Battalion, is almost ready for the Great Battle between Good and Evil, ready and at your posts, that at the Sound of the Shofar the Last Battle will begin, ready Battalion it is time to give your LAST effort, go ahead in your Preparations with the Chaplet to the Nine Angelic Choirs and the Rosary to the Most Precious Blood EVERY DAY, as well as the Fasting twice a week and the Rosary to the Virgin Mary, Reading the Bible and the Catechism of the Catholic Church that will be your compassesDO NOT be confused in the confusion that exists of erroneous and satanic ideologies.

Courage Soldiers, we are waiting for you at the Wedding of the Lamb.

Who is like God, no one is like God !!!

End of message

The final blood moon of 2022 will occur on November 8th. The eclipse will be visible throughout eastern Russia, Japan, Australia, the Pacific Ocean, and parts of western and central North America.

It is worthy of note that November 8th is the day of the US election.

www.seasky.org/astronomy/astronomy-calendar-2022.html

Recommended Reading

Prayers of Consecration and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
    www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

The Catechism of the Catholic Church
    - A concise summary of the TRUE Catholic Faith
    (Everyone needs to obtain a hard copy of this now, as they will be taken off of the shelves, soon.)

Topical:
    www.usccb.org/sites/default/files/flipbooks/catechism/index.html
    Electronic Search:
    www.catholicculture.org/culture/library/catechism/

How to pray the Rosary
    www.call2holiness.org/Rosary.html

Chaplet to the Precious Blood of Jesus
    www.thecatholiccrusade.com/chaplet-of-the-precious-blood-of-jesus.html

Footnote

1. Fr. Stefano Gobbi allegedly received messages from Our Lady from 1973 - 1997 (25 years). His messages remain in the “yet to be approved” category; but carry IMPRIMATURS from many Cardinals, Archbishops, and Bishops of the Catholic Church. Three of the Cardinals are: the late Cardinal Echeverria of Ecuador, Cardinal Vidal of the Philippines and Cardinal Mikai of Thailand.

While the Imprimatur is not a declaration of authenticity of the messages being received from Our Lady, it does assure the reader that the messages are FREE FROM DOCTRINAL ERROR - i.e. they do not contain anything, which is contrary to the Catholic faith or morals.

https://mmp-usa.net/

The Cub

October 5, 2022

To subscribe: send email to abbacub@gmail.com with SUBSCRIBE in Subject Line of email

--- End ---

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.john.leary.com

May 21, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My son, I asked you to buy a 2022 Paschal Candle and you did buy it, and now you are using it. I thank you for obtaining this candle so you could use it for your prayer time and when you receive your nightly message. Keep lighting your candle up to Pentecost Sunday. This lit candle is a sign of My Light during the Easter Season. You have heard that you will have a second blood moon on election day (November 8th).I told you that blood moons are a sign of war, and you have a war going on between Russia and the Ukraine. This second blood moon is a sign that this war could spread and there is a possibility that China could attack Taiwan as well.If such wars are carried out, it could lead America into World War III. I will help My faithful if such a war breaks out. Be prepared to come to My refuges if your lives are in danger. This could kill many people and I will call My people to My refuges of protection.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

this war could spread
    China could attack Taiwan as well
    it could lead America into World War III
    if such a war breaks out.
    This could kill many people

Nothing more comforting than a know-nothing, uncertain jesus, huh? Sheesh.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Nothing more comforting than a know-nothing, uncertain jesus, huh? Sheesh.
    as previously posted, Jesus is NOT a maybe G-d or sort of. agree with you 100%. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    as previously posted, Jesus is NOT a maybe G-d or sort of. agree with you 100%.
    How in the name of strong delusion do people fall for this trot???
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Some strange warning signs from the sky of the coming apocalypse!

https://strangesounds.org/2022/10/so...to-happen.html