Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Covid-12

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

House votes 419-0 on a bill that requires the Director of National Intelligence to declassify all information on the origins of COVID. The bill now requires Biden's signature.

People injected with COVID-19 vaccines are shedding and transmitting GRAPHENE to the unvaccinated, warns doctor

(Natural News) Even the unvaccinated are not safe from the dangers of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines. According to a doctor, COVID-19-vaccinated people are shedding graphene and transmitting it to the unvaccinated. He warned that this is a cause for concern because graphene has been linked to blood clots. Biomedical … [Read More...]

Plandemic 3 — The Truth About Bill Gates https://thelibertydaily.com/plandemic-3-the-truth-abo

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Plandemic 3 — The Truth About Bill Gates https://thelibertydaily.com/plandemic-3-the-truth-abo
    Yes isn't he great, we need more just like him. Cool as heck.

Oh but the tv commercials still try to scare you. I would beat there would still be millions standing in line when the next round of boosters is announced.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2

Researchers discover how certain elements and electric fields are remarkably effective against COVID-19

(Natural News) Researchers have discovered the power of electric fields and certain elements – including silicon, gold and copper – against the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19). Two scientists from Curtin University in Western Australia found that the aforementioned elements, alongside electric fields, can be used to destroy SARS-CoV-2 … [Read More...]

The next “pandemic” is already planned: SARS + HIV + H5N1 (bird flu)

Friday, March 24, 2023 by: Ethan Huff

The next “pandemic” is already planned: SARS + HIV + H5N1 (bird flu) – NaturalNews.com
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Federal Health Minister Karl Lauterbach suddenly declares the COVID pandemic in Germany to be over.

@disclosetv