Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-12

Mistake my butt!
    "Plenty of Americans quietly and not so quietly had their figurative hands up in class on this issue when the COVID-19 pandemic started. ... The reality is that deferring to public health officials, school administrators, and teachers unions over school closures took a perhaps incalculable toll on the education of young people in America. Dissenters were shoved aside and dismissed."

It’s clear that was a massive mistake that we are paying for now."

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/10/27/scientific-technol
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

f Republicans take the Senate, Sen. Rand Paul could lead “Nuremberg 2.0” investigation into COVID crimes

(Natural News) Sen. Rand Paul is not about to let federal officials responsible for the country's response to COVID-19 off the hook after botching much of it, which led to needlessly enduring lockdowns, business closures, and kids being kept out of school for a year and a half. Paul has vowed to hold investigations into the government's … [Read More...]

Researchers find dozens of venom peptides in blood plasma and fecal samples from COVID-19 patients, CONFIRMING link between toxins and covid

(Natural News) European researchers have confirmed that the plasma, urine, and feces of people who test "positive" for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) contain "toxin-like peptides" that are "almost identical" to those found in snake and other animal venom. Samples of each of these fluids were collected from so-called "covid patients" … [Read More...]

Anyone with an honest mind was able to figure out that the Covid scam was all about murder & money soon after the very beginning.
    As for Congressmen and Senators, they are pretty much the same, they ratify whatever the Rich man wants. All of they keep their mouths shut about tons of evil things done by USA. They are silent about the Federal Reserve, Russian Revolution, Great Depression, Pearl Harbor, Mass murder of Germans by USA, Korea, Vietnam, drug wars, assassinations, AIDS, which they initiated, 9/11, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Serbia, Ukraine etc. etc. They are all guilty, save for a few who were bumped off or otherwise removed by the Richman, Cynthia McKinney being one removed.
    I wonder what would have happened if all of them were caught by the Jan. 6 protestors;, Most likely even President Trump would be whining about it.

JUST IN: After his reelection victory, Senator Rand Paul vows to end the “COVID cover-up.”

“I will subpoena every last document of Dr. Fauci.”

New study shows chances that COVID-19 has a natural origin are less than 1 in 100 million

(Natural News) A new study exploring the origins of the pandemic has concluded that the odds of COVID-19 having a natural origin are less than one in 100 million, which is a remarkable finding for a study that does not look at any of the known evidence that ties the virus's origins to a Chinese lab. In contrast with previous studies … [Read More...]

California doctors sue Gov. Newsom after he signs anti-freedom COVID ‘misinformation’ law

(Natural News) A group of physicians in California have had enough of Gov. Gavin Newsom and the Democrats who run the state legislature when it comes to their draconian, authoritarian approach to the COVID-19 pandemic, which is still an issue now because his party keeps making it one. Five doctors filed a lawsuit against Newsom and his … [Read More...]