Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-12

Unmasking the science: Studies find that N95 masks provide no statistically significant protection against covid transmission

(Natural News) The verdict is in: even the most advanced of the face masks that was pushed on Americans during covid, the N95, is a dud when it comes to providing actual protection against disease transmission. A multi-year study found that N95 masks, which are supposedly better than homemade cloth and those ugly blue masks, are largely … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Damning New Information on the Moderna Vaccine
    "rats born to mothers that had been given the mRNA vaccine had skeletal abnormalities"
    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ccine-n1653605
    …regarding data Moderna submitted to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on its mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, which indicate a “statistically significant” number of rats were born with skeletal deformations after their mothers were injected with the vaccine. The documents also reveal Moderna elected not to conduct a number of standard pharmacological studies on the laboratory test animals.

Moderna submitted a Nonclinical Overview to the FDA to have its vaccine approved. Included in that overview was information that rats born to mothers that had been given the mRNA vaccine had skeletal abnormalities that included conditions such as “rib nodules” and “wavy ribs.” Moderna said the conditions were not considered “adverse.”

Whether or not this is significant for pregnant mothers who took the jab more than likely remains to be seen. In October of this year, the CDC said that COVID-19 vaccines were recommended for people six months and older, including pregnant and nursing mothers and women who are trying to become pregnant. According to the agency, getting COVID-19 could result in complications that could affect pregnancy and a baby’s development.

The point is that Moderna should have told us about the issue with the bone problems in the rats, and the FDA and CDC certainly should have told us. I believe that is called allowing people to make informed decisions about their bodies. And last I checked, that was a very important issue for many.

WHAT IS IN THE SO-CALLED COVID-19 “VACCINES”? EVIDENCE OF A WORLDWIDE CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY https://www.brighteon.com/a2a75b4c-d36d-4cdc-a2c8-515bd55

WaPo prints bombshell admissions from Dr. Leana Wen…

https://www.revolver.news/2022/12/wa...-dr-leana-wen/

Alex Jones breaks down the video of Dr. Cole, a board-certified dermatopathologist talking at his lab with Del BigTree to learn first hand what ingredients are in the COVID-19 vaccine and the real damage they cause. he video of a pathologist showing proof that COVID vaccines cause blood clots.
    See Del Bigtree's video here: https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=63a373a93120b402ae237a53

"Lots of people think the COVID plandemic is over — but they’re wrong.

Democrats will try to bring back masks & lockdowns. They still want vax passports too.

Why do you think the USG hasn’t lifted the state of emergency?

Wake up."