Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: “And YOU SHALL write them..."

Yes. So, you, too, know that "Israel" is not that misnamed country in the middle east, but is in every nation around the globe?

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Yes. So, you, too, know that "Israel" is not that misnamed country in the middle east, but is in every nation around the globe?
    It still remains that He has a purpose for that geographic piece of land where He chose to place His Name, eventually all will flow from there once again. His true Israel are those who have 'crossed over' and made teshuva; return by true repentance.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    It still remains that He has a purpose for that geographic piece of land where He chose to place His Name, eventually all will flow from there once again. His true Israel are those who have 'crossed over' and made teshuva; return by true repentance.
    He has a purpose for ALL that He has created. Agreed. However, He left the old Jerusalem, as He left Shiloh, as He promised in Jeremiah 7:12ff "But go now to My place which WAS in Shiloh, where I made My Name dwell at first, and see what I did to it because of the wickedness of My people Israel...therefore, I will do to the house which is called by My name, in which you trust, and to the place which I gave you and your fathers, AS I did to Shiloh. And I will cast you out of My sight, as I have cast out all your brothers, all the offspring of Ephraim..." (Israel)

Cities of Judah warned, including Old Jerusalem in Jeremiah 26...verse 6..."then I will make this house like Shiloh, and this city (Jerusalem) I will make a curse to all the nations of the earth..."

You are completely right about repentance and turning back to our Gracious Heavenly Father! may He continue His redemptive work in our hearts as He keeps His promise to cover the earth with His glory and knowledge of Him!

So you and OGO are saying that the people now living in Israel are not Jews?
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    So you and OGO are saying that the people now living in Israel are not Jews?
    No. not saying that. OGO may have his own take. Let me ask you a question...Do you think all Israelites are "Jews"?

"Israel" had twelve sons, one of which was his fourth son, Judah....from which, in my understanding, the term Jew came from, or from Judea, where "The House of Judah" resided...generally. The nation composed of the twelve tribes of Jacob generally lived in a United kingdom, headed first by the Benjamite king, Saul, followed by David, then by his son, Solomon, each having a forty year reign. Because of Solomon's mixing with foreign women and their 'gods', God separated the kingdom, and ten tribes, thereafter known as the house of Israel, went north of Judah...through whom the Messiah would come. That's Judah, from whence Messiah came, who had been given the ruler mandate.

The Fruitfulness mandate however was given to Joseph, through Ephraim and Manasseh, which separated and went North with the other 9 tribes. But they played the harlot and God divorced "Israel" even though He was a perfect "husband" to them. God sent the Assyrians to conquer them and bring into exile into Assyria in 721 B.C. God used this part of history to scatter the seed of "Israel" all over the earth as they were set free from their exile and emigrated away from there mostly through the route of the Caucus mountains into Europe. The different tribes became known by other names as they carried out God's plan, unbeknownst to them...and became "Lost".

Of course, Jesus came the first time through the Tribe of Judah...and was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Many of us believe He will come the second time, through the tribe of Joseph, of the House of Israel to fulfill the fruitfulness mandate. The question is....where is Joseph's 'tribe' today? Where is "Israel", today? It is NOT where you think it is, as the church has been blinded to these facts, as Isaac was when he gave the birthright to Jacob, thinking he was Esau.

Enough for now...Many have not yet had their eyes opened so, don't think it strange that most still think "Israel" is where "they" say it is. Israel is where God says it is....though someday, the House of Judah and the House of Israel will be re-united...