Valeria Copponi
(yet to be approved)

October 26, 2022
Message from “Jesus, who died and rose again”

If I said to you, “Prepare yourselves, for My times are near”, what would you do? I advise you to pray, to fast — to love! Yes, My dearest children, I will return among you: those who love Me will follow Me; those who do not believe in My coming will be welcomed into the place of Satan. I have always been clear in My speaking but so many of you really do not want to understand. So many say: “If I don’t see I will not believe!” — yet I have given you so many signs.

Now we have reached the beginning of a new heaven and a new earth. I, Jesus, have spoken! I have always been good to each of you; I have allowed you to take Me into your hearts. What more must I give you so that you would return to Me? Your Mother has wept and still weeps for you; now enough is enough. Those who are with Me will be saved; those who are not with Me but rather against Me will lose eternal joy, for they deserve the fire of hell. Little children, I have spoken to you sufficiently clearly; you will not be able to say: “But I did not know.” I have been good to each of you; I invite you to reflect and ask Me for forgiveness: I am here to forgive you. Little children, you who love Me, pray for unbelievers. I will accept your prayers for a little longer. I want to return to you and to embrace you one by one. I bless you from the height of My cross; I love you and will soon take you with Me. Jesus, who died and rose again.

https://afterthewarning.com/messages...ugh-is-enough/

Refer to
The Era of Peace
www.call2holiness.org/EraofPeace/EraofPeace.htm