Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Winter Thread

Default Dark Winter Thread

10-Point "DARK WINTER" Weapons Checklist ~ Rex Reviews

1. Does the rifle still function? 2. Is the ammunition still keeping its seal and firing properly? 3. Is my short range zero still where I want it? Did anything shift or come loose? 4. Is my sling still adjusted properly for my seasonal clothing? 5. Do my controls still function with my current winter gloves? 6. Is my scarf, hood, or headgear causing my optics to fog up on exhalation 7. Is the lubrication still appropriate for these conditions? Has the lube or grease migrated from where it needs to be? 8. Can I still manipulate my torch with winter gear on? 9. Can I still operate, manipulate or, change all the other BS with gloves on? 10. Is the BDC still effective for the air density and MVV changes?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Nearly 25% of Americans are facing risk of power blackouts this winter, thanks to Biden admin’s anti-fossil fuel policies

(Natural News) Democrats won far too many races in this year's midterms -- far more than they were supposed to win, or historically would have won, thanks to mass mail-in voting -- because too many Americans literally voted against their own interests for some reason. Republicans were on pace to win historic numbers of House and Senate … [Read More...]

Breaking News...Emergency shutdown of Keystone pipeline due to leak... Do you have a fuel plan?

I'm snowed in, likely until Sunday. There was little warning. I have fire wood but the plow is located behind a shed with access snowed in as well. It's going to be a long day!

The UK is set for at least seven days of bitterly cold weather with temperatures plummeting as low as -10C with weather warnings in place for snow and ice

Weather: Met Office issues yellow warning for snow and ice
    The UK is braced for an arctic blast bringing seven days of bitter cold as temperatures plummet as low as -10C and parts of the country are blanketed with snow.
    After an unusually mild November, temperatures are set to drop well below zero with the icy weather to continue well into next week.

The arctic blast, dubbed the 'Troll of Trondheim', will sweep south across the UK, leaving the country to wake up to icy and freezing temperatures on Thursday.
    The bloc of freezing weather was named as such because it swept in from Norway, where the city of Trondheim is.
    With it, the Met Office
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-weather-arctic-blast-bring-28678180

China set to experience ‘winter wave’ of death as Beijing eases ‘zero COVID’ policies following widespread protests

(Natural News) China's "Zero COVID" policy, which has been in place in one form or another since the outbreak began in that country two years ago, has finally run its course, apparently, following new and widespread protests throughout the country over the past month. As such, Beijing appears set to lift the restrictions but according … [Read More...]

Yesterday I spent 5 hours moving snow, my joints and muscles are screaming as a result!
    i'll be doing the same for days to come

Neo-Nazis Say Attack Leaving 40,000 Americans in Dark Is Only the Beginning

Story by Tom O'Connor • Yesterday 5:00 AM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/neo-nazis-say-attack-leaving-40-000-americans-in-dark-is-only-the-beginning/ar-AA152Xyc?ocid=msedgntp&pc=W099&cvid=f4a885f928
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.