Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Winter Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dark Winter Thread

10-Point "DARK WINTER" Weapons Checklist ~ Rex Reviews

1. Does the rifle still function? 2. Is the ammunition still keeping its seal and firing properly? 3. Is my short range zero still where I want it? Did anything shift or come loose? 4. Is my sling still adjusted properly for my seasonal clothing? 5. Do my controls still function with my current winter gloves? 6. Is my scarf, hood, or headgear causing my optics to fog up on exhalation 7. Is the lubrication still appropriate for these conditions? Has the lube or grease migrated from where it needs to be? 8. Can I still manipulate my torch with winter gear on? 9. Can I still operate, manipulate or, change all the other BS with gloves on? 10. Is the BDC still effective for the air density and MVV changes?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Nearly 25% of Americans are facing risk of power blackouts this winter, thanks to Biden admin’s anti-fossil fuel policies

(Natural News) Democrats won far too many races in this year's midterms -- far more than they were supposed to win, or historically would have won, thanks to mass mail-in voting -- because too many Americans literally voted against their own interests for some reason. Republicans were on pace to win historic numbers of House and Senate … [Read More...]

Breaking News...Emergency shutdown of Keystone pipeline due to leak... Do you have a fuel plan?

I'm snowed in, likely until Sunday. There was little warning. I have fire wood but the plow is located behind a shed with access snowed in as well. It's going to be a long day!

It was +8 last week and +15 last night, there is an arctic low descending which may bring heavy snow (just what I need). I'll have to mount my snow tires tomorrow!

German economy suffers another devastating blow as BASF announces “downsizing” will be PERMANENT and IMMEDIATE

(Natural News) The "energy transition" that took Germany from reliable coal and nuclear to wind, solar, and now-unavailable Russian natural gas has destroyed BASF, the world's largest chemical supplier, which is permanently and immediately "downsizing" its operations. Soaring natural gas prices triggered by Western sanctions against … [Read More...]

It is a good bet that the high muky muks at BSAF were gungho to cut off inexpensive, high value Russian energy sources, inorder to kill off what remains of
    Christian Israel European & German stock, and still are in that mindset.

What did they do to protect their important enterprise and customers from the lunatics in the EU?