Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Winter Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Flood-Damaged Cars From California Likely To Hit Used Market Soon

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/flood-damaged-
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Locally I'm experiencing temperature swings of 40 degrees, that will change soon when night time temps will drop to single digits this week end.

Mexico bans chemtrails and geoengineering after American startup firm tried to block out sun with chemicals in Baja California Sur

(Natural News) Last month, we reported that an American startup company called "Make Sunsets" had begun deploying chemtrail-releasing weather balloons in the Baja California Sur area of Mexico, supposedly to fight "climate change." Well, the Mexican government caught wind of what this company was doing and responded by banning all … [Read More...]

It was supposed to get to 50+ degrees today and I was all set to do some exterior painting, the temperature never got above 34

Snowed last night, dropped to +15 w/a wind chill of -5. Sunny, windy w/ very dry arctic air @+21 this morning.
    +10 forecast for tonight

Much to everyone's surprise this morning's temperature is -2 and falling...

This Saturday it's going to be -4 with a windchill of -28.
    Yesterday it got up to 50....in January.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler