Thread: "Little children, keep yourselves from idols" 1Jn 5:21

Default "Little children, keep yourselves from idols" 1Jn 5:21

Reports are that the crash was heard all the way to the Vatican

"The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Jer 10:1 HEAR ye the Word which Yahuah speaks unto you, O house of Yashar’el:
    Jer 10:2 Thus says Yahuah, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
    Jer 10:3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cuts a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
    Jer 10:4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
    Jer 10:5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Reports are that the crash was heard all the way to the Vatican

Glad someone caught that on record. The screams. haunting.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Glad someone caught that on record. The screams. haunting.
    Very telling, huh? The deception is absolutely unbelievable.

having been a Catholic for my first 30 years, we used to 'venerate' the saints statues. I have learned better since. He will not allow any idols in His kingdom and all of the statues will eventually fall, perhaps not in so much dramatic fashion. He will rock ALL of our 'traditions' to the core and then will cleanse His world. Blood will flow and the death toll will become so high the numbers will be meaningless. pray you're not a statistic. My prayer is let me take some of the creeps with me when they come for me. I'm ready as I can. there are always stuff you forget but I'm ok. prep and pray, the end has arrived.