Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pedo Biden Thread

California Democrat Congresswoman Katie Porter Claims Pedophilia is Not a Crime, It’s an ‘Identity’

Congresswoman Katie Porter, a California Democrat, is claiming that pedophilia is not a crime but rather an “identity” as the LGBT plague leads to children being sexualized and exploited by predators on a grand scale.

“The allegation of groomer and pedophile, it is alleging that a person is criminal somehow or engaged in criminal acts merely because of their identity, their sexual orientation, their gender identity,” she said.

Porter is calling for Twitter and other social media platforms to censor any comments that exposes pedophiles and groomers in order to protect the feelings of people who have this “identity.”

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/california-democrat-con
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Drag queen teaches young girl to twerk while shaking his nearly naked butt in front of children at “all-ages” drag show

(Natural News) At an “all ages” drag show in New York City, white liberal parents proudly took their young children to see a half-naked man sharing his bare butt in their faces. As an overweight man in a thong awkwardly lept around on a small stage, he somehow gathered a massive crowd, many of whom were children. (Article by Amber … [Read More...]

Biden suggests opponents of child sex changes are racist, anti-Semitic and homophobic: “They’re all connected”

(Natural News) President Joe Biden suggested Tuesday that anyone who criticizes child sex change surgeries is responsible for "racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia [and] transphobia" -- all of which are "connected." (Article by Chris Menahan republished from InformationLibera

In the latest attack on Catholic doctrine by the German bishops, German Bishop Fraz-Josef Overbeck has said that it is “high time” that the Catholic Church include homosexual unions in its “understanding of the family.”

TO FIND OUT MORE http://lifesitenews.com/news/german-bishop-demands-c

A member of Congress used her platform during a House Oversight and Reform Committee hearing to weaken the definition of pedophile by stating that it’s an identity rather than descriptive of both a heinous condition and criminal act.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/democrat-congresswoman-