Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: the uniparty thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Mitch McConnell, “Providing Financial Support for Ukraine is the #1 Priority of The United States and Republicans Right Now”…

Nope, it’s not the border crisis and millions of people unlawfully flowing into the United States. Nope, it’s not the collapsing economy or massive inflation that crushing the working class. Nope, it’s not the skyrocketing cost of fuel, energy, oil and gasoline as the direct result of catastrophic energy policy….December 21, 2022
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ans-right-now/

…”Providing assistance for the Ukrainians to defeat the Russians, that’s the #1 priority for the United States right now, according to most Republicans. That’s sort of how we see the challenges confronting the country at the moment.”…
    Those are the direct words of Republican Senate Leader Mitch McConnell. WATCH:
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

What did you expect. He's just an effen gatekeeper.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.