Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Satanic genocide is well underway thread

Default The Satanic genocide is well underway thread

"I'd like to unpack what I believe to be the real meaning of this headline.

The sentence "White supremacy comes in all colors" is blatantly nonsensical, and we might even laugh at the absurdity of it all. But its message is genuinely sinister.

"White supremacy" on its face refers to the idea that Whites are the superior race and/or wish to dominate other races. Few people labeled "White supremacists" actually believe this. Most are just against Whites being dispossessed, disadvantaged by laws meant to rectify supposed past unfairness against non-whites, and relentless media vilification. So "supremacy" is a lie. It's an accusation meant to attach bad motives to people who for the most part want reasonable things. This part of the dishonesty is deeply ingrained in many people already.

Add to that the second part of the sentence, the assertion that "White supremacy COMES IN ALL COLORS." This statement, ridiculous on its face, makes clear that "White supremacy" isn't only not about supremacy, it's not even about Whites. I mean, in a way it is, because the ideas associated with "White supremacy," (beliefs, ideals, character), are of Western (White) origin and still mostly favored by Whites.

The second sentence, "2023 will make this impossible to ignore," I believe is a signal that the minority "shields," that is, the based gays and blacks that normie-cons like to hide behind, are fair game now as well. They, too are "White supremacists" (i.e. not supportive of the satanic agenda)."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Better than having all those Unwanted children being born into this world. Good for him doing this.

During his Christmas address last December, Pope Francis warned cardinals to be vigilant of an ‘elegant demon’ lurking in the Vatican. Additionally, Pope Benedict XVI’s personal secretary plans to release a tell-all book that his publisher says will describe certain ‘dark maneuvers.’ But Glenn also has his own, personal experiences in Vatican City that lead him to believe there could be sinister forces attempting to gain a foothold there. In this clip, Glenn describes the last time he visited the Vatican, and the “spooky” meeting he had there. His story, Glenn says, proves that evil isn’t just spreading in America — it’s all over the world. But, there are good guys fighting it everywhere as well…

What's the connection between the war in Ukraine and the Third Secret of Fatima?

The death of Pope Benedict XVI marks the end of an epoch and a time of uncertainty for faithful Catholics. Will Pope Francis continue his suppression of the Traditional Latin Mass? Get answers tonight at 8pm ET with John-Henry Westen as he brings you frontline reporting from Rome.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/shows/the-john-henry-westen-

Absolutely stupendous interview of Michael Yon by Del Bigtree today.
    The Highwire Episode 301: PANDEMICOLOGY
    https://rumble.com/v241nqo-episode-3...emicology.html
    You'll want to listen to this, at least twice, and with a notepad.
    Wide ranging discussion of the pandemic and the coming planned global famine.
    Michael Yon's subject matter expertise is unequalled.
    Yon segment starts at 1:15 and goes just over an hour.

Post Dr. Ryan cole: The dangers of covid-19 shots spike proteins from wildfire cancers to

DR. RYAN COLE: THE DANGERS OF COVID-19 SHOTS SPIKE PROTEINS FROM WILDFIRE CANCERS TO FOOT-LONG CLOTS

Dr. Ryan Cole: The Dangers Of COVID-19 Shots Spike Proteins From Wildfire Cancers To Foot-Long Clots (bitchute.com)
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Hillary Clinton to Join Columbia as Professor of Global Politics

https://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-join-columbia-professor-173538019.html?guccounter=1

More complaints about Countdown Moorhouse
    selling expired food.

More shoppers have come forward
    with claims of Countdown Moorhouse
    selling expired food,
    including garlic bread,
    mayonnaise
    and meat.

It comes just weeks after initial complaints
    of expired salmon and kingfish
    being sold at the Christchurch supermarket.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/130909304/more-complaint