Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: The Satanic genocide is well underway thread

Pfizer lied, COVID vaccinated Germans developed AIDS, then one million died in less than a year according to secret German government data

(Natural News) Official Data shows Germany recorded just under 1 million deaths between week 1 and week 49 of 2022. This sadly resulted in the country suffering over 102k excess deaths. (Article republished from Expose-News.com) This represents a 276% increase on the number of excess deaths recorded in the year 2020, which was the … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Killing Germans was the intent of the officials that vaxed Germans to death.
    There is a similar mentality in UK, USA etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Vimeo Censors Documentary About Parents Protecting Children from ‘Transgender’ Surgeries as ‘Hateful Conduct’

Video platform Vimeo has censored Dead Name — a documentary about parents struggling to protect their children from life-altering medical interventions on their gender — over so-called “hateful conduct.”
    “I asked my daughter’s teachers not to call her a boy… they reported me to social services”…

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Satanic Art of Abortion

For those interested, NaturalNews is running tests on popular chicken feed products to see what may be causing hens to stop laying.

“We have acquired six brands of chicken feed at Tractor Supply, in preparation for our food science lab testing, following accusations from viral videos that claim Tractor Supply "Producer's Pride" chicken feed is causing hens to stop laying eggs. That's the yellow bag on the right. We will be testing for heavy metals, aflatoxins, glyphosate, e.coli, salmonella and nutritive minerals such as copper and zinc”
    https://www.naturalnews.com/