Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: The Satanic genocide is well underway thread

‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-vaccinations/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Nancy Pelosi Takes a Shot at San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone for Calling on Her to Repent For Being Pro-Abortion
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Late last year Consumer Reports, found that, “dark chocolate bars contain cadmium and lead—two heavy metals linked to a host of health problems in children and adults”. In an attempt to see which brands contained these heavy metals, Consumer Reports decided to conduct a test on 28 different chocolate brands. They found heavy metals in every single one.

However, it was Hershey’s dark chocolate bar that contained the most amount of lead, at 265 percent more than California's maximum allowable dose level. Lily’s, another chocolate brand owned by Hershey’s, were rated both “high in lead” and “high in both lead and cadmium”. With Lily’s “Extra Dark Chocolate” bar testing for 144 percent in lead and their “Extremely Dark Chocolate” bar testing at 143 percent lead and 101 percent more cadmium than the allowable dose level. https://humanevents.com/2023/03/24/s...its-candy-bars

'After advising residents that they may want to switch to bottled water Sunday afternoon following a chemical spill into a Delaware River tributary — setting off a buying spree that emptied store shelves across the city — Philadelphia officials said the city’s tap water would be safe to drink at least through Monday night.'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ph...sidents-now-ad

Here We Go Again… Massive 70 Car Train Derails in North Dakota Spilling Hazardous Materials

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Here We Go Again… Massive 70 Car Train Derails in North Dakota Spilling Hazardous Materials
    it’s being done on purpose. Just like the mass casualty school shootings.

who Does it benefit?

Annnnd another!
    Another; in Bartsow, CA
    https://www.fox5vegas.com/2023/03/27...derails-near-b

TRANS Radicals Threatened Violence in TN Over Trans and Drag Queen Legislation…TODAY: Trans Person Reportedly Shot and Killed 6 People At Nashville, TN, Christian School

Thanks to Biden and the democrats' lust for open borders, American teens are dying by the tens of thousands.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3917058-teen-ov

Thanks to Biden and the democrats' lust for open borders, American teens are dying by the tens of thousands.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3917058-teen-ov