Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Satanic genocide is well underway thread

Official USA Covid Racket
    Independent testing of the vials for verification of the product conformity to label is prohibited. In the US the vials are “US government property”, and ex-US the purchasing contracts prohibit vial testing on importation explicitly.
    The conclusion that emerges from these facts is that the regulatory development, clinical trials, review, and approval of data in relation to the “prototype countermeasures” is a sham, a farce, a theatrical performance designed to build a false sense of trust and thus fool the public into injecting themselves with “prototypes” that lack disclosure or any way to assure safety, efficacy, conformity, purity, consistency and other characteristics expected of medical products.
    The legal facts that any use of EUA covered medical countermeasures under PHE is not a clinical investigation were known to Pfizer executives who signed the July 2020 contracts, and also known to DOD/ATI and HHS officials signing those contracts. However, all these parties, including the FDA officials proceeded playing their role by pretend- "authorizing" the products.
    Those legal facts were not known to the audience for the performance - the investigators, subjects and world public who were told that these were authentic clinical investigations and that the results were showing the products to be "safe and effective." The public in the US and worldwide was deceived by this sham theatrical performance.
    https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/intent-to-harm?ut

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

World Economic Forum says the only way to “save humanity” is to unleash the pedophiles

(Natural News) In order to make the world a better place, the World Economic Forum (WEF) wants the nations of the world to legalize or at least decriminalize pedophilia, which the globalists are now referring to as "age gap love." To criminalize the sexual molestation of children is to "violate human rights," according to WEF head Klaus … [Read More...]

note the Pedo flag(s):

Last edited by Lenno; 01-09-2023 at 08:15 AM.