Thread: The 2730 Year Curse

Default The 2730 Year Curse

“To the Torah and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is NO LIGHT in them.” Isa 8:20

"ARISE, shine; for YOUR LIGHT is come, and the glory of Yahuah is risen upon you." Isa 60:1

I’ve had quite an ‘adventurous’ past. Wild times beyond normal imagination, yet even in my hellion days, I was a “believer” - but on MY terms. Pig was fine. Xmess was fun. That made me a christian, right?! Let’s just say it all caught up to me and I ended up in YHUH’s ‘extreme makeover boot camp’. He finally broke me down with a hard ass-kicking, then in my lowest days, these words were ‘spoken’ into my heart:

“And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaks unto you as unto children, My son, despise not the chastening of Yahuah, nor faint when you are rebuked of him: For את whom Yahuah loves he chastens, and scourges every son whom he receives. If ye endure chastening, Elohiym deals with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chastens not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of the ruachoth, and live? For they truly for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but He for our profit, that we might be partakers of His set-apartness.. Now no chastening for the present seems to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby. ” Heb 12:5-12

Whoa. That made perfect sense. Just what I needed to hear. A scourging, done in love. He still wanted me to be His son, despite myself! “Boot camp” it is then! Hands firmly on the plow. That was a quarter century ago, I didn’t know squat. I just knew I couldn’t run from reality anymore. Yet the concept of mainstream christianity was so fake, so divided, seemed such a materialistic whore. And the pope? Who the hell did he think he was? Like I said, I didn’t know squat. I prayed for truth. I studied. I prayed for truth. Over and over. All the denominations just didn’t add up, screamed to me that something was horribly wrong. Of all the things I did wrong, I was wholly determined to get this right.

Thankfully, my dear sister had married a pastor. A “7th day Church of God” pastor. I remember early on that didn’t set well with a certain staunch Lutheran aunt. “She’s in a cult!” And I can still remember my grandfather, a stanch Lutheran himself, come to my sisters defense, pounding his fist on the table and saying “Saturday is the Sabbath!” The things that stick with you, huh? I studied out Sabbath entirely and wondered how so many could be so deceived on that. BUT, I said all that to get to this - it was my sisters husbands father that took me under his wing, a pastor of some 30 years of the 7th day assembly in Idaho. He gave me quite a leg-up on so many things.

Over 7-8 years we exchanged 2-3 letters every month, until it became too difficult for him, he passed at 94. I really appreciated his discipleship, his “here’s how I see it” attitude, yet encouraged me to always study everything out for myself. Though his understanding was far, FAR above and beyond mainstream sun churches about Sabbath, Pesach, no pagan festivals, state of the dead, no mysterious “3rd person” trinity, the whoredoms of Rome, Council of Trent, jesuits, globalists, Bilderbergers, etc. - yet he wasn’t quite there with Torah. I’d bet if he were alive now, he would be! Perhaps it just wasn’t “time”?

Interestingly, it was HE who first made me aware of the “2730 year curse” all those years back. His thoughts were more inclined to it being the ballpark time-frame for the return of Messiah. He knew ‘something’ was there. Then, several years ago, Eric Bissell brought the matter up over coffee, asked me if I’d heard of it! I related much of the above to him, eventually we got around to doing a couple videos, which I will post below if any are interested in much greater detail.

Here is the nutshell version: 390 ‘days’ of Ezekiel 4:1-6 (time in years), multiplied by 7 (Leviticus 26:18). 390 x 7 = 2,730 years. The Assyrian captivity in 721 BC begins count, no year zero, brings us to 2010 as the culmination of the curse, give or take. 2010 - Soetoro was president. The first iPad is sold. BP oil spill. Swine flu. Zuck is Time’s person of the year. Haiti earthquake. The world marched on. Yet -

We built our first Sukkah in 2010. We were awakening. We were returning. Others everywhere were doing the same thing. No man was responsible, this was worldwide. No denomination could lay claim to what was happening. People were making a clean break from former denominations. Families everywhere were meeting in their homes for Shabbat, planning and gathering for His feast days. Formerly complete strangers were now as family, forming strong bonds. We all shared our testimonies, one with another. Some had awakened earlier, more continue to pour in now. One thing for sure, this is a move of the Ruach, blinders are still coming off worldwide!

It was there all along. “Until heaven and earth pass” Matt 5:18 , “every Word from the mouth of YHUH” Matt 4:4, “sin is transgression of Torah” 1Jn 3:4, “Torah forever and ever” Ps 119:44, “walk even as He walked” 1 Jn 2:6, “Torah to be written upon hearts” Jer 31:33, “the Word from the beginning” 1Jn 2:7, “establish Torah” Rom 3:31, “doers of Torah will be justified” Rom 2:13, “out of Tsiyon comes forth the Torah” Is 2:3, and on and on. It’s found everywhere!

Years back my brother in law asked “How could we have missed it for so long?” I don’t think it was time. Agree or disagree with the numbers, that’s fine. I just bring them up because it fits the time-frame and I have no other explanation.

Are we those who are crying out to RESTORE (Torah v21) and hearing this “Who among you will give ear to this? Who will hearken and hear for the TIME TO COME?” Isa 42:23 Will He be able to find a worthy bride in this restoration? This sounds to me like He is waiting on us -

“Whom the heavens must receive UNTIL the times of RESTORATION of all things, which Elohiym has spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.” Act 3:21

“Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him praise, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His WIFE PREPARED HERSELF. And TO HER it was given to be dressed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen IS THE righteousnesses of the set-apart ones.” Rev 19:7-8

“The secrets of Yahuah Elohaynu are given to his children and their sons FOREVER AND EVER that they may observe every word of the Torah.” Deu 29:29

Ani L'Dodi V'Dodi Li! Son 6:3

Have a great Sabbath, awakened brothers and sisters!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

To get up to speed (Pt 1)

"The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

The numbers by flashlight Pt 2

Wow...fellow just sent me this!

Very good! Most seem not to know the difference between the House of Israel and the House of Judah. This is a very good and succinct 'history' lesson. Most do not know where, or who the House of Israel even is! I'm so glad the veils are being lifted from many today!

OFF Grid, Doesn't it give you "gooses bumps" to know that Abraham is your forefather?

I engaged some Jehovah Witnesses today on the street corner of the downtown area in my hometown today who obviously did not know, along with most other "denominations", that the New Covenant is being made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah....so I ask them of what House they are of....and they look like the proverbial deer in the headlights...But, YHWH is so good...He will lose none of us!

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    the New Covenant is being made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah....so I ask them of what House they are of...
    Funny they all claim the new covenant but deny the terms. They are all counterfeit frauds. Hearts far from Him according to HIS terms. THAT's the new study in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    “To the Torah and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is NO LIGHT in them.” Isa 8:20

"ARISE, shine; for YOUR LIGHT is come, and the glory of Yahuah is risen upon you." Isa 60:1

Years back my brother in law asked “How could we have missed it for so long?” I don’t think it was time. Agree or disagree with the numbers, that’s fine. I just bring them up because it fits the time-frame and I have no other explanation.

Are we those who are crying out to RESTORE (Torah v21) and hearing this “Who among you will give ear to this? Who will hearken and hear for the TIME TO COME?” Isa 42:23 Will He be able to find a worthy bride in this restoration? This sounds to me like He is waiting on us -

“Whom the heavens must receive UNTIL the times of RESTORATION of all things, which Elohiym has spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.” Act 3:21

“Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him praise, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His WIFE PREPARED HERSELF. And TO HER it was given to be dressed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen IS THE righteousnesses of the set-apart ones.” Rev 19:7-8

“The secrets of Yahuah Elohaynu are given to his children and their sons FOREVER AND EVER that they may observe every word of the Torah.” Deu 29:29

Ani L'Dodi V'Dodi Li! Son 6:3

Have a great Sabbath, awakened brothers and sisters!
    Thank you for your testimony! Every word and number in the scriptures is meaningful. Hidden maybe, but, if He gives us revelation, it is simply AMAZING! I often just sit in awe. Shabbat Shalom!

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Funny they all claim the new covenant but deny the terms. They are all counterfeit frauds. Hearts far from Him according to HIS terms. THAT's the new study in progress.
    They'll get it eventually, when He removes the blinders!

By the WAY....He is using you to assist in the removing of those blinders! Praise YHWH!

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    By the WAY....He is using you to assist in the removing of those blinders! Praise YHWH!
    We ALL have our part if we have yielded hearts.