Thread: Evidence Of A New Heart - Heart Surgery Needed

Default Evidence Of A New Heart - Heart Surgery Needed

In YHUH’s eyes, what is a surrendered heart, yielded solely to Him? WHAT would be the actual EVIDENCE that He has even been allowed in there? WHAT would it contain? WHAT would a yielded heart be doing? Let’s find out. But first, He makes it very clear what it takes to be FAR FROM HIM in heart -

“This people draws nigh unto me WITH THEIR MOUTH, and honors me WITH THEIR LIPS; BUT their HEART IS FAR FROM ME. But IN VAIN they do worship me, TEACHING for doctrines the COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.” Mat 15:8

How did those slip in? Sing praises to Him all day long. Jump as high as you want in church. Think all you want that you are “on fire for the lord”. Raise those hands up high. Doesn’t mean jack squat. Mouth and lip service. All in vain if you are following doctrines and commandments of men. Zip. Zero. Nada. Hearts far from Him. A few verses earlier He warned of this also, transgressing YHUH’s commands with traditions -

“But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of Elohiym by your TRADITION?” Mat 15:3

“He was talking to Jews, we are New Covenant christians!” I’ve actually heard that excuse before. Said in defense of eating swine, breaking Sabbath, or joining pagans in their festivals. Said in vain defense of loving their sins over YHUH. Playing lip service to a covenant with no regard for His terms. Laying claim on salvation, but only on man-made terms, not realizing the true need -

“THE HEART is DECEITFUL ABOVE ALL, and DESPERATELY WICKED...” Jer 17:9

That’s why we NEED a new, circumcised heart. One He can rewrite, one that delights in doing His will. It’s highly troubling to even consider mainstream’s rejection of this. His covenant terms, His instructions, should be lovingly embraced, not scorned or ridiculed. I have deep sorrow for people so easily deceived, His desires being so clear in intent. It’s a wicked trap of self deception to ignore His terms, adrift and refusing to be ONE with Him and His true family - Echad -

“And the esteem which You gave Me I have given them, so that they might be ONE AS WE ARE ONE...” Joh 17:22 ”...ONE body and ONE Spirit, as you also were called in ONE expectation of your calling, ONE Master, ONE belief, ONE immersion, ONE Elohim...” Eph 4:4-6. ONE Torah Num 15:16. ONE. ONE heart -

“And I will give them ONE HEART, and I will put a NEW Spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh:THAT THEY MAY walk in my statutes, and guard my ordinances, and DO THEM: and THEY shall be my people, and I will be their Elohiym. >>BUT AS FOR THEM whose heart walks after the heart of their DETESTABLE THINGS (sun church, pagan parties?) and their ABOMINATIONS (swine soup?), I will recompense their way upon their own heads, says Yahuah<<.” Eze 11:19-21

ONE! So everyONE is on the same page, same regard, that we can all identify sin as He defines it (1Jn3:4), quit sinning against Him, and do His will! -

“Your word have I hid IN my HEART, that I might not SIN AGAINST YOU.” Psa 119:11

“I DELIGHT to do YOUR WILL, O Elohai: yes, YOUR TORAH is IN my HEART.” Psa 40:8

“Yeah, but that’s still still old testament stuff, we’re new covenant!” That would be said by someone who still hasn’t “come to terms” on the matter. Since this “new” covenant is found in the “old” testament, let’s have a look -

“But THIS SHALL BE the covenant that I will cut with the house of Yashar’el; After those days, says Yahuah, I will put my TORAH in their inward parts, and write it in their HEARTS...” Jer 31:33

And no surprise, the “old” carries right over in the “new” testament as well, “not new, but true” as our old friend Brad Scott would say -

“For THIS IS the covenant that I will cut with the house of Yashar’el after those days, says Yahuah; I will put my TORAH into their mind, and write it in their HEARTS...” Heb 8:10

”...written not with ink but BY THE SPIRIT of the living Elohim, NOT ON tablets of STONE BUT ON fleshly tablets of THE HEART.” 2Co 3:3 (“better promises” Heb 8:6)

Over and over and over He relates the same message. The same terms. The same instructions. The carnal (Rom 8:7), fleshly gymnastics it takes to avoid His terms are mind blowing. It’s a work of the TRUE Spirit doing heart surgery -

“And I shall give you a NEW HEART and put a NEW SPIRIT within you. And I shall take the heart of stone out of your flesh, and I shall give you a heart of flesh, and put MY SPIRIT within you. And I SHALL CAUSE YOU to walk in My laws and guard My right-rulings and shall do them.” Eze 36:26-27

When the apostle called folks “liars” (1Jn2:4) for not keeping Torah, it wasn’t a new term for such behavior. It’s called rebellion as well. Forever and ever is a long time, one should consider -

“Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a sepher, that it may be for the TIME TO COME FOREVER AND EVER: That this is a REBELLIOUS people, LYING children, children that WILL NOT HEAR THE TORAH of Yahuah” Isa 30:8-9

Tens of thousands of man-made denominations, but no echad (being one). That ONLY happens on His terms, not ours. Why even claim His covenant when you have no intentions of keeping your end? Time to truly believe Messiah (Matt 5:18 ). He shed His blood for it and you -

“Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, THIS cup IS THE New (renewed) Covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.” Luk 22:20

Hodu l’YHUH! Shabbat shalom!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

HalleluYah! "“And I shall give you a NEW HEART and put a NEW SPIRIT within you. And I shall take the heart of stone out of your flesh, and I shall give you a heart of flesh, and put MY SPIRIT within you. And I SHALL CAUSE YOU to walk in My laws and guard My right-rulings and shall do them.” Eze 36:26-27"

He Who has promised will do it!

That New Spirit is not operating in top officials.
    Abimelech said to Abraham, "We saw certainly that Yahuah was with thee, we make an oath between us that thou come not against us nor we against thee. Genesis 26-31. When North Korea was having a famine, America could have made such a covenant by sending much food to North Korea, confessing and repenting of the wrongs done by USA in it's war against Korea, and the food shipments being a token of sincerity.
    America did no such thing, and only made threats to do more harm to Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    Abimelech said to Abraham, "We saw certainly that Yahuah was with thee, we make an oath between us that thou come not against us nor we against thee. Genesis 26-31. When North Korea was having a famine, America could have made such a covenant by sending much food to North Korea, confessing and repenting of the wrongs done by USA in it's war against Korea, and the food shipments being a token of sincerity.
    America did no such thing, and only made threats to do more harm to Korea.
    Rather than build war machines, North Korea could have fed their own people, too. But, rest assured that many Americans are not on board with the policies of the regimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    Heck, it's not operating in the vast majority who claim Him! There is a reason Messiah said FEW would find the narrow way.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Heck, it's not operating in the vast majority who claim Him! There is a reason Messiah said FEW would find the narrow way.
    That needed REPEATING! Thanks Off-Grid Organics